attention gold diggers, worlds richest man getting divorced- Jeff Bezos

AUS-97HORN

4 hours ago, Parliament said:

So he never had a prenup? Did they get married in HS or something? And she gets half of his 16% stake in Amazon. I assume the BoD had contingencies in their bylaws for a jaded ex instantly becoming an activist investor in one of the world's biggest corporations? Right?

Its almost like you purposely avoided reading any of the articles posted.

they have been married for 25 years.  Amazon's first inclination was founded 24 years ago.  

Basic math tells you they got married before the company was formed, and before they turned his fathers used book store into the worlds largest online company. 

She was integral in the  expansion, served as the CFO for a couple of years. in every single sense of the word, she was an equal partner in the venture.

This is one of the few times where the wife of a billionaire earned her status, and honestly deserves a huge chunk of the combined marital funds. 

although I do agree that getting $60B in the divorce decree would be a hell of a precedent. 

• Like 4

Derek Fisher strikes again:

Jeff Bezos’ lover Lauren Sanchez had an on-again-off-again romance with former LA Lakers star Derek Fisher, sources exclusively told Page Six, after she split from her NFL-star fiancé Anthony Miller.

https://pagesix.com/2019/01/15/before-bezos-lauren-sanchez-once-dated-nba-star-derek-fisher/

Also did not know:

She also has a son with former NFL star Tony Gonzalez.

Edited by Aqua Buddha

2 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Jeff Bezos’ lover Lauren Sanchez had an on-again-off-again romance with former LA Lakers star Derek Fisher, sources exclusively told Page Six, after she split from her NFL-star fiancé Anthony Miller.

https://pagesix.com/2019/01/15/before-bezos-lauren-sanchez-once-dated-nba-star-derek-fisher/

Also did not know:

She sounds like that chick that had Leinart's and Blake Griffin's kids.  Eye on the prize at all times.

3 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Also did not know:

giphy.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos alleged Thursday that The National Enquirer tried to blackmail him, with the publication allegedly threatening to publish nude photos of Bezos if the Amazon CEO didn’t drop an investigation over leaked text messages that ultimately ended his marriage.

Bezos made the explosive claims in a blog post Thursday afternoon, which included multiple emails from executives of National Enquirer publisher American Media Inc (AMI).

In one of those emails, AMI’s chief content officer Dylan Howard describes one of the photos obtained by the publication as a “below the belt selfie — otherwise colloquially known as a ‘d*ck pick’.”  Other photos described in the email include half-dressed selfies of Bezos in a variety of situations, and photos of his new partner Lauren Sanchez that Howard described as “revealing her cleavage.”

Bezos alleges that AMI used the photos as leverage to get him to issue a statement that basically said AMI didn’t have political interests in pursuing a story about his affair.

Instead of making a deal with AMI, Bezos decided to go public, writing: “If in my position I can’t stand up to this kind of extortion, how many people can?”

https://variety.com/2019/digital/news/jeff-bezos-national-enquirer-alleged-extortion-1203132026/

On 1/14/2019 at 8:36 PM, AUS-97HORN said:

they have been married for 25 years.  Amazon's first inclination was founded 24 years ago.  

Basic math tells you they got married before the company was formed, and before they turned his fathers used book store into the worlds largest online company. 

She was integral in the  expansion, served as the CFO for a couple of years. in every single sense of the word, she was an equal partner in the venture.

This is one of the few times where the wife of a billionaire earned her status, and honestly deserves a huge chunk of the combined marital funds. 

although I do agree that getting $60B in the divorce decree would be a hell of a precedent. 

I'd eat the corn out of her shit to lick her asshole.

6 hours ago, tokamak said:

I don't always try to blackmail the world's richest man, but when I do, I make sure to put it in writing and send it directly to one of his lawyers.

I did see that AMI marked the email confidential, so I don’t think anyone can know about the blackmail.  

tenor.gif?itemid=8012899

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

I did see that AMI marked the email confidential, so I don’t think anyone can know about the blackmail.  

tenor.gif?itemid=8012899

NOTICE: The information contained in this email message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This message may be an attorney-client communication and/or work product and as such is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by email, and delete the original message.

PLEASE DONT PRINT CONSIDER THE EARF

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

One of the smartest guys on the planet has just done one of the dumbest things ever. Gold digger cons alive and well.

Actually it was brilliant on his part.  

They not only did the most stupid fucking things they could do - blatantly send their threats to his lawyers, but they are now in deep shit with federal prosecutors - they had reached a non-prosecution deal with the feds two months ago.  That deal is apparently out the window since the attempted blackmail is A Big Deal.  

We are taking jail time and the feds going in dry.   

Lesson is don’t pick fights with billionaires who own newspapers.  

On 1/16/2019 at 7:55 AM, Aqua Buddha said:

Also did not know:

Good Lord, this woman’s vagina is like a turnstile at the subway station at Penn Station in NYC. 

On 1/14/2019 at 8:36 PM, AUS-97HORN said:

If you look at it like “Bezos wasn’t the richest man in the world, but rather Bezos and wife are the richest couple in the world,” the payout is going to make more sense. I don’t know enough about the history to say they were 100% equal partners, but this does appear to be a really good example of why the law about marital funds exists. If they had only been business partners, maintaining separate funds the entire time, how much would she have? From the way I’ve seen it discussed, it sounds like it’d be quite a lot, maybe not as much as him, but still a shit ton of money.

Edited by SquishMitten

35 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

She’s a 49 year-old celebrity.  I’m honestly surprised there weren’t more out there.  

Celebrity?  Seriously?  Damn, that’s a word getting thrown around quite liberally these days much like Great  for athletes, performers and such.  Had no idea who she was or that she’s some sort of “celebrity”. 

3 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

One of the smartest guys on the planet has just done one of the dumbest things ever. Gold digger cons alive and well.

honest question, why would it be dumb? seems like most of surly thinks it was a good move. bezos doesn't seem to have much to lose by exposing it all (no pun intended). Reminds me a bit of the jagr picture situation a few years back, that was a baller reaction.

Edited by achooloco

On 1/16/2019 at 6:55 AM, Aqua Buddha said:

Also did not know:

Yeah, would not.

1 hour ago, achooloco said:

honest question, why would it be dumb? seems like most of surly thinks it was a good move. bezos doesn't seem to have much to lose by exposing it all (no pun intended). Reminds me a bit of the jagr picture situation a few years back, that was a baller reaction.

Because sleeping with her Is going to cost him half his money???? 

3 minutes ago, hornbri said:

the good news for him is she is the only one that is going to cost money, even if he serially marries and cheats on everyone from here to infinity.  that $70B he has left isn't going to be community property with any of them.

1 minute ago, hornbri said:

ah, sleeping with her y'all meant, yeah i can agree there.  i might have misread his initial post. i thought he was talking about exposing the blackmail. 

although if you are uber rich and want to get out of marriage, won't divorce cost what it's gonna cost? probably want to wait to bang the next one but yeah, people get impatient and do dumb shit all the time.

2 hours ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

the good news for him is she is the only one that is going to cost money, even if he serially marries and cheats on everyone from here to infinity.  that $70B he has left isn't going to be community property with any of them.

Hope he's able to pay his bills and such.

37 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

I don't see how dik picks of an old white dude are supposed to be scandalous.   Is there really any interest in seeing those?   I mean, if someone said, "hey I have the Jeff bezos nudies,  wanna see" I'd probably inpolitely pass.  And I'd still spend thousands of dollars a year at amazon.

I could tell you why the media is making a big deal out of it, but I'd have to go to a forum that I no longer visit.

1 hour ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

I don't see how dik picks of an old white dude are supposed to be scandalous.   Is there really any interest in seeing those?   I mean, if someone said, "hey I have the Jeff bezos nudies,  wanna see" I'd probably inpolitely pass.  And I'd still spend thousands of dollars a year at amazon.

Because blackmail is illegal, complete with possible jail time.  

And AMI/National Enquirer were dumbasses enough to do it blatantly, complete with emailing Bezos’s lawyers.   

And because AMI/National Enquirer entered an immunity deal with the feds two months ago based on not doing illegal shit. 

TLDR: dick pics maybe the downfall of the National Enquirer an David Pecker.  

• 1 month later...