Want to hear the song ESPN will run into the ground this season?

LonghornSean

10 minutes ago, Liquor and Poker said:

ESPN is like the rich asshole uncle everyone hates but has to suck up to because he runs the family business.  

I can’t believe I am saying this but I think Fox is a better watch.  

FOX is bad ass.I like the college themed "NFL" music, I dont mind the studio guys, Gus Johnson(although hes lost a little of his march madness luster but still good on the mic IMO). 

Unpopular opinion take tho...i think the SEC on CBS has the best production. Their song is right behind the NBA on NBC for me.

ESPN/ABC is a distant third to me from those 2. I like Fowler but hes pretty boring to me on the mic....too much studio in him IMO. that song above sucks...their studio crew is meh, and college gameday while I still watch it...has gotten stale since Corsos stroke. 

Edited by MNLonghornFUKM

1 minute ago, SwanderedTalent said:

the easiest thing to do with stuff you can't change and don't like is to ignore the shit out of it

this is sort of my response to everything ESPN does anymore

To be honest, it still got me hyped for the season, though. It does its job.

56 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Little brother in Austin.  Did lol.

The “little brother” shit is fucking stupid. It’s equivalent to shouting “I know you are, but what am I?” at you when they can’t adequately respond to any sort of confrontation. Ridiculous. 

The “little brother” shit is fucking stupid. It’s equivalent to shouting “I know you are, but what am I?” at you when they can’t adequately respond to any sort of confrontation. Ridiculous. 

We ain’t related. We ain’t buddies, we ain’t partners and we damn sure ain’t friends.