ESPN GAME DAY

Steamboat1874

They are not having 'College Gameday' with Kansas/Texas.  There's a decent shot of Texas/OU, but since we're both moving on together to the SEC...there's some other Top 25 matchups to choose from that day.  I think there's a very good chance a 1-loss KSU rolls into Austin in early November for a primetime ESPN game and that's a lock for 'College Gameday.'  

2 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

They are not having 'College Gameday' with Kansas/Texas.  There's a decent shot of Texas/OU, but since we're both moving on together to the SEC...there's some other Top 25 matchups to choose from that day.  I think there's a very good chance a 1-loss KSU rolls into Austin in early November for a primetime ESPN game and that's a lock for 'College Gameday.'  

Good thing I locked my tickets up 2 weeks ago! 

• Hook 'Em 1

So the likely Gameday with Texas is
Sep. 30th vs. KU - Kansas has a roadie against Nevada and a home game with BYU win those 2 and likely 4-0 Texas vs. 4-0 KU
Oct. 7th vs OU - OU has back-to-back roadies against Tulsa and Cincinatti and a home game against ISU who always plays them tough.
Nov. 4th vs KSU - Big test this weekend @Missouri then back-to-back roadies against OSU and Tech. They will likely drop one before the 4th, maybe two.

Way too many potential ranked on ranked matchups for them to come in for the Kansas game. Texas-OU is a lock if neither team loses before then. KSU, maybe, too far out to really speculate, but if it’s a top 15 type matchup there’s a decent chance.
So the likely Gameday with Texas is
Sep. 30th vs. KU - Kansas has a roadie against Nevada and a home game with BYU win those 2 and likely 4-0 Texas vs. 4-0 KU
Oct. 7th vs OU - OU has back-to-back roadies against Tulsa and Cincinatti and a home game against ISU who always plays them tough.
Nov. 4th vs KSU - Big test this weekend @Missouri then back-to-back roadies against OSU and Tech. They will likely drop one before the 4th, maybe two.

Way too many potential ranked on ranked matchups for them to come in for the Kansas game. Texas-OU is a lock if neither team loses before then. KSU, maybe, too far out to really speculate, but if it’s a top 15 type matchup there’s a decent chance.

14 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

I'm glad for CU's resurgence and all but the coverage is a little fatiguing.  

I had fun watching them beat down Nebraska and TCU, but lord, ESPN is acting like they are challenging for a top 5 spot or something.  I hope they have continued success, but we should probably tap the brakes a bit.  It's been two games.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Both ESPN and Big Noon Kickoff are in Boulder. Once again FOX is kicking ESPN's ass. The only significant thing on gameday is that it'll be Corso's 400th head gear pick. Fox has Gronk and Lil Wayne will be performing. 

So, what exactly kicks off at noon that is so big?

26 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Both ESPN and Big Noon Kickoff are in Boulder. Once again FOX is kicking ESPN's ass. The only significant thing on gameday is that it'll be Corso's 400th head gear pick. Fox has Gronk and Lil Wayne will be performing. 

ESPN still leads significantly in the ratings, but that number is closing a little every week.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Not even close. GameDay is still far superior. Rather watch the story about the two old twin sisters Buffs fans than Lil Wayne.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

Exactly. I hate the name of that show because it's like the East Coast is all that matters. Fuck that.

You sound like one of those guys that gets an attitude when someone doesn't pick Texas.  Look at this guy, he looked at the game and thinks the other team has a better chance to win.  And we've never lost.  What an asshole this guy.

2 minutes ago, Stunns38 said:

He reminds me of one of those faux Nashville pop country stars.

Is that because he dresses like a lesbian rodeo manager (as someone noted upthread), or does he dress like a lesbian rodeo manager because he is a faux Nashville pop country star?