What's going on with this DNI Whistleblower ?

triplehorn

3 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Trump is a fucking bully, and the only language a bully understands is an ass-kicking.  Pelosi just called his bluff and said "put 'em up motherfucker" and he bitched the fuck out like the little bitch that he is.

Nah. Bullies fight their own fights. Trump is a bitch who talks a bunch of shit, but when someone steps up, he takes daddy's money and pays another guy to do his fighting for him. He's pretty much Justin Bieber and thinks his bodyguards are his friends. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Eastwood said:

I threw on Fox News on my drive home tonight to see what was being said. It's like a whole different world exists. At this point, there are two totally different Americas that are incompatible with each other. Unfortunately, I don't see how this doesn't end in the Great American Divorce.

Ambassador Pelosi negotiating aide for the drought ravaged brawndolands of the Greatest Bigly MAGA Republic of Freedom

tumblr_ozoz4k0mm51wt3ar8o2_540.gif?w=605

On 9/23/2019 at 10:04 PM, Smax said:

I don't need a diversion to think its ok for Trump to be corrupt because I know with 100% certainty that every president on my lifetime (possibly with the exception of Carter)

and many before were corrupt. Its how it is and its not changing anytime soon.

So with that established one must choose on which corrupt POS is most likely to govern in their interest and for me its most certainly not anyone on the left since we I disagree with them on just about everything

You and people like you are so fucking full of shit because YOU KNOW that if any democratic politician was this open and brazen in engaging in easily provable corruption you would be foaming at the mouth about it and want them gone.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

You and people like you are so fucking full of shit because YOU KNOW that if any democratic politician was this open and brazen in engaging in easily provable corruption you would be foaming at the mouth about it and want them gone.

Party over country, yo.

9 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Eh, Rudy is Trump's attorney.  I don't see anything particularly untoward about a client authorizing his attorney to review the transcipt of the client's own phone call.

It raises valid arguments that there is no separation of his personal and presidential affairs though. Rudy wasn't and isn't a member of the government, why should he be receiving intelligence before the legislative intelligence committees? 

10 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Eh, Rudy is Trump's attorney.  I don't see anything particularly untoward about a client authorizing his attorney to review the transcipt of the client's own phone call.

Not in this instance.

The phone call was an official phone call from the President to a foreign dignitary.  Why would the President's private attorney have access to something that has not been released to Congress yet?

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Bullshit.  Giuliani is not attorney to the President of the United States.  That’s the role of the White House Counsel’s Office.  Rudy is personal lawyer to Donald Trump.  That phone call was not a personal call.  It was an official call in Trump’s capacity as President.  

• Like 5

There is a big flaw in the WHs upcoming actions in releasing this call and/or transcript.  From my reading, the concerns of many intelligence officials started well before this call.  It’s very possible this call won’t contain the smoking gun.   If trump had previously complained to the Ukraine president about Biden corruption, there is no reason to say the name Biden again and just refer to corruption. 

A real investigation would review ALL communications.

anyway trump will release 1 call and then call the investigation complete..

3 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

All I know is the Dems will figure out a way to fuck this up.  They always do. 

The upshot here is that the law is squarely and statutorily on their side. They're getting the full complaint with or without the consent of the executive, unless laws just don't matter anymore. Which is not out of the realm of possibility at this point