Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

3 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

Sees total CR of “Urban Meyer” thread 

Checks to see if he clicked on “Cloak Room” by accident 

Nope it’s a thread on “Football”

Realizes Tom Herman is still the coach at Texas so frankly nothing matters as the Longhorns are still in death spiral. 

It’s only fitting. Bust.

So if urban turned us down and cdc knows everyone is talking and recruits are bailing why the fuck have there been crickets for days? Kansas is cancelled so come out and say ducking something about the situation. It makes me believe urban is hired. If not then I’m kinda blown away at how bad cdc has managed the situation and having no damage control preparation ready. Just not talking for two weeks has been a not so great strategy.

• Hook 'Em 3

9 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Two pyrs here. Because I usually give them pizza crusts, they have this idea that any and all pizza belongs to them.  Any box or plate left unattended for any minuscule amount of time will get disappeared. 

682ECE11-49E3-4DC5-BE3D-5055292AA646.jpeg

Nm.... But great dogs though. 

Edited by brown water

26 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

So if urban turned us down and cdc knows everyone is talking and recruits are bailing why the fuck have there been crickets for days? Kansas is cancelled so come out and say ducking something about the situation. It makes me believe urban is hired. If not then I’m kinda blown away at how bad cdc has managed the situation and having no damage control preparation ready. Just not talking for two weeks has been a not so great strategy.

you want him to duck the situation more than he has? Or he should duck when he publicly supports herman? 

55 minutes ago, Bevo&Pevo said:

Working on the first cup of coffee for the day.  What's on the menu for today?  Wouldn't be funny if Urban announced he was taking the HC position live today from the booth?  And at the very moment Tom was in CDC's office getting axed?

Christmas cookies!  These are among my favorites:

8cf03fe6-7ebd-4804-840e-95c45eb5b9f7.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

We’ve got a lot of leverage 

2.5 McRibs 

30 minute training session with the guy from body by jake

access to Ron weavers lake cottage in lake Jackson 

clemency

Maybe throw in a film breakdown session with Dr. Beeper, also change it from Jake to Kiana and I'm all in. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic