Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

7 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Is that class of 1883? How the fuck did it take you 3+ years to figure out how to sign up, sir? To be clear, there are some legitimate imbeciles posting on here and even they solved the sign-up problem years ago.  Hell, one of those clowns is on this thread trying to move the campus of Northwestern 12 miles with his own special mental retard strength, apparently. 3 years? Wow. 

I feel there's a very painful necro-bump "your mom" 18 months into your future, CTJ.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, wood said:

Alright y'all. Had to go do adult shit all day today so I have no idea what's happened since last night. 15 pages. Ho lee fuk.

So what's the dang deal? What'd I miss since the Burton update last night? Thanks in advance!

damn, what was the Burton update?

24 minutes ago, wood said:

Alright y'all. Had to go do adult shit all day today so I have no idea what's happened since last night. 15 pages. Ho lee fuk.

So what's the dang deal? What'd I miss since the Burton update last night? Thanks in advance!

So that's code for...

giphy.gif

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Hook 'Em 3

22 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Just because my favorite dance is the Mamba, I like Monty Python, I thought Cobra-Kai was cool in the Karate Kid, I have thrown Snake Eyes in Vegas, and I have a feather Boa means nothing. Shit, y'all read way to much into stuff. I would imagine though it would be difficult to assimilate if I were a snakewoman. 

f1177f60b25e0773df95e717ad1da22f7c99fa22

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Is that class of 1883? How the fuck did it take you 3+ years to figure out how to sign up, sir? To be clear, there are some legitimate imbeciles posting on here and even they solved the sign-up problem years ago.  Hell, one of those clowns is on this thread trying to move the campus of Northwestern 12 miles with his own special mental retard strength, apparently. 3 years? Wow. 

Solid clap back. Where does being high on Matt Campbell fall on the imbecile scale?

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic