Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

11 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

It’s a logistical issue.  It takes a special kind of crane to hoist him onto the scales.  Sea World and the zoos pretty much have the market cornered on cranes made to move large mammals. They could special order one, but there’s a significant amount of lead time with that.  So it’s easier to borrow one, but you need to have a window when the orcas, great white sharks, elephants, rhinos, and hippos have no procedures scheduled AND there is an opening in lardasses schedule.  6 months out was the first available date, but that can all go to shit if Shamu gets a bladder infection.

Would be easier strapping him to a flatbed and hauling him off to a weigh station

44 minutes ago, Pasken said:

Reporters need to ask Trump spokesmen that say he was just joking to explain the punch line because there never is one.

'More than 120,000 Americabs have died from Covid-19 so far. How is that joke funny? Was he also joking in late February when he called the coronavirus a Democratic hoax?'

56 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

If I had to choose a "favorite" part of this shit show, it would be how dotard continually shits on the people trying to cover for him.  He just did it again in front of the White House.

Rally: I told them to slow down testing.

Admin: He was of course joking, come on now.

Dotard this morning: I don't joke.  I told them to slow down testing.

You knew he was going to do this.

Trump- Obama founded ISIS.

Hugh Hewitt- Well, what he meant was Obama created a power vacuum that allowed for the formation of ISIS.

Trump- No I didn't. I mean Obama is the literal founder of ISIS.

Trump Enablers- *avert eyes, pretend Donald Trump isn't completely fucking insane*

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

The Apostrophe Protection Society disbanded in the year 2019. The GPO (Government Printing Office) has the 2016 Edition of the GPO Style Manual replete with capitalization rules and recommendations. This man has not bothered to pick up basic grammar and syntax and makes Fun With Dick and Jane resemble War and Peace. The use of a period and an exclamation point is not only egregious in punctuation, the reader is befuddled: which emotion should I attribute to the writer? No worries, I shall consider him a moron and resume my daily routine.

Trump didn't shit that.

And if he did, he didn't mean to shit that.

And if he did, you didn't understand his shit.  

And if he did, it's not a big shit.

And if he did, others have shit worse.

1 hour ago, Yuk said:

Confederate Soldiers were not Armed Forces of the United States.

However, most of the senior officers served as officers of the U.S. Army.

The question would then become which service does the statue commemorate, is it on federal property, or did the vandals travel in interstate commerce (that last should not be a thing)?

Edited by TwiceHorn

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Again, how do we deal with the people who believe this stuff?  Assuming a dotard loss, I fear this is a decades long de-brainwashing project and frankly, I don't have the energy for it.

I would say mock and scorn, but that would probably only drive them further toward extremism, which is dangerous. I don't know man, ignore them? Move on with or without them? They've always been there, they've just been given their 15 min with dotard. Hopefully they crawl back into their holes.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Again, how do we deal with the people who believe this stuff?  Assuming a dotard loss, I fear this is a decades long de-brainwashing project and frankly, I don't have the energy for it.

I’ve quit trying.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Many people are saying Trump shits the best.

It was girthy, well marbled, double tapered with surprising heft. Right out of central casting.....if you were filming a scat flick.

10 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

However, most of the senior officers served as officers of the U.S. Army.

The question would then become which service does the statue commemorate, is it on federal property, or did the vandals travel in interstate commerce (that last should not be a thing)?

I looked up the statue on Wiki (FWIW) and it says it was erected in 1853. He died in 1845. He was flawed (putting it politely) and not kindly toward slaves, Native Americans, and people in general, but I also believe that casual students confuse him with the Confederate general Stonewall Jackson (Thomas Jackson) who served in both the U.S. Army and the Confederate Army.

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

The president intentionally slowed down testing during a pandemic because the results make him look bad. Whatever. Throw it on the pile. 

Trump is Jim Jones. He’ll kill us all if he thinks it’s the best way to save face.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

I would say mock and scorn, but that would probably only drive them further toward extremism, which is dangerous. I don't know man, ignore them? Move on with or without them? They've always been there, they've just been given their 15 min with dotard. Hopefully they crawl back into their holes.

Trump could rip a huge fart that sets off a nuclear weapon here, and Trumpkins would be lying in a pile of ashes wishing they had a Scratch n' Sniff of his asshole. 

They are truly hopeless, and I agree mocking and scorn won't work. Assuming Dotard loses and is removed from office, my plan is just to ignore these fucksticks and never mention politics around them again. Like you said, just move on. Being treated with indifference might be the only thing that wakes them up. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

The biggest shits. Tremendous shits.  Winning shits. Strong shits.

26 minutes ago, Blotto said:

It was girthy, well marbled, double tapered with surprising heft. Right out of central casting.....if you were filming a scat flick.

South Park Poop GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

38 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Ruh roh.  Fauci saying they are increasing testing.  Dotard's gettin' upset!

Despite what Trump claims he asked "his people" to do, there is no way testing was actually slowed.  Most testing is administered at a state or local level.  The only way to get them to slow down would be to impede further delivery of test kits.

3 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Trump just admitted he is a lowlife creep who should be in jail for selling American secrets for profit. 

He may be the biggest psychopath in history. If he had grown up poor he would have murdered 50 people by now if he wasn’t dead or on death row. Instead he just kills thousands of people due to his complete incompetence as a president. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Despite what Trump claims he asked "his people" to do, there is no way testing was actually slowed.  Most testing is administered at a state or local level.  The only way to get them to slow down would be to impede further delivery of test kits.

Bingo. Don’t think he hasn’t tried it. 

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Bingo. Don’t think he hasn’t tried it. 

This is a new thing for him.  It just occurred to him maybe a week ago.  He can't keep his yap shut -- he's said things like "our #'s are going up because we are testing more than anyone" for a few weeks, but the "slow down" part is new.  

I'm not saying he isn't in the process of trying to impede test kit distribution, but it's very recent if he has.  And in the event that's what he's trying to do, I expect disclosure and revolt by Fauci, Birx, et al.  No way in hell would either one of the rubber stamp such a thing.  No way.

8 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

He had the feds confiscating state purchased PPE on the tarmac so he could add them to Jared's personal stockpile. You don't think he would do the same for test kits?  

Just now, FondrenRoad said:

He had the feds confiscating state purchased PPE on the tarmac so he could add them to Jared's personal stockpile. You don't think he would do the same for test kits?  

I wouldn't put anything past him.  I'm saying any such effort is brand new and hasn't rippled through the system yet.

I'm not trying to whitewash the problem -- I'm saying right now it's likely all talk.

Rock Bottom talk not going away 

Trump’s Frantic Shifting of Blame for Coronavirus has Hit Rock Bottom 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/06/23/trumps-frantic-shifting-blame-coronavirus-has-hit-rock-bottom/

When Trump urged governors to reopen their economies more quickly, he was defying guidelines suggested by that very same agency, i.e., the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In other words, CDC is not merely getting cast as the scapegoat for the current spikes; it is getting cast as such even though it was far more right than Trump was.”

Edited by NAVY

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

The Communications Director of our local Catholic School sent out a questionnaire to the parents on the subject of expectations for next school year. Two of the initial responses returned claimed that COVID-19 has resulted in less than 300 deaths in the USA, with no explanation for the discrepancy or basis for her calculation,  and another emphatically asserted that their student would not wear a mask, nor should anyone else for that matter, including the teacher.

On 6/21/2020 at 9:27 PM, Mdhorn said:

Wow, if this were a baseball game, I'd think their team sucked.  

Take this shit to the Rangers 2021 Season thread. 😁

Edited by Saint Tacky
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Saint Tacky said:

The Communications Director of our local Catholic School sent out a questionnaire to the parents on the subject of expectations for next school year. Two of the initial responses returned claimed that COVID-19 has resulted in less than 300 deaths in the USA, with no explanation for the discrepancy or basis for her calculation,  and another emphatically asserted that their student would not wear a mask, nor should anyone else for that matter, including the teacher.

JFC.  There need to be consequences for this, though I don't know how you do it.  They are a menace to society.  

40 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Well, there was that odd decision early on when the CDC was in charge of most testing but then suddenly stopped without explanation, leaving it entirely to the states, locals, and private labs to perform all the tests. Also, yesterday, there was a report where there remain $13 billion in unspent federal funds that had been earmarked for testing.

4 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

JFC.  There need to be consequences for this, though I don't know how you do it.  They are a menace to society.  

If I had the answer I'd be happy to share it. But, it wouldn't matter as long as shitheads like Greg Abbott don't walk the walk