Shits going down with the Royals

Zombie

6 minutes ago, wild_turkey said:

Maybe her disappearance is unrelated to abdominal surgery. Perhaps she had a cosmetic procedure (eyelids, Botox, filler, etc) gone wrong and wants to lay low. Or perhaps she had something like Bell’s Palsy or shingles on her face and they are hoping she can wait it out until recovered.

Whatever the case, if it is some kind of health condition, she could be a little bit more open about it and garner public sympathy rather than negative speculation. And if it’s a serious condition like Crohn’s or cancer, she could flip it around and become an advocate for other people with that condition. But obviously that’s never really the approach with the royal family.

3b95c4c1d7e3507132511abe5317d7086ce4e6bc

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

People make fun of the online sleuthing community but then you notice the background in the video of black mirror robot Kate and well

When has TMZ ever had an “exclusive” on anything Royal related? Kensington Palace must be desperate since they are no longer a “trusted source” in the eyes of major news organizations like the AP after the photo editing debacle.

I would not be surprised if KP called up TMZ and worked out a deal to show Kate and created a pipeline for further “exclusives” in exchange for having a hand in any Harry & Meghan stories. I know TMZ is pretty much US based but KP would be dumb not to work out a deal with Harvey & TMZ now that they don’t have legacy media believing everything they publish anymore. 

1 minute ago, MrBig said:

When has TMZ ever had an “exclusive” on anything Royal related? Kensington Palace must be desperate since they are no longer a “trusted source” in the eyes of major news organizations like the AP after the photo editing debacle.

I would not be surprised if KP called up TMZ and worked out a deal to show Kate and created a pipeline for further “exclusives” in exchange for having a hand in any Harry & Meghan stories. I know TMZ is pretty much US based but KP would be dumb not to work out a deal with Harvey & TMZ now that they don’t have legacy media believing everything they publish anymore. 

It’s possible. The dude who took this new video of “Kate” that dropped today just HAPPENS to work in digital engagement for Windsor—it’s his job to make shit go viral. 

Oh and Kate does actually have a body double for stuff. Not sure what but she has one. Her body double’s name is Heidi (I hate that I know this shit.) wonder if that was Heidi walking in the video? It doesn’t matter. Basically, none of you will think anything other than threesome or a sandwich. You people are sick! 

Body double Heidi is in blue. Kate is in yellow. 
IMG_9935.thumb.jpeg.74aebee3dfd3b355ede27f9e19e1c48a.jpeg
Wait I'm pretty sure she doesn't have any affiliation with the royal family. She just does her own thing.

4 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

It’s possible. The dude who took this new video of “Kate” that dropped today just HAPPENS to work in digital engagement for Windsor—it’s his job to make shit go viral. 

Kensington Palace has always acted like they were above “going viral” and they always stuck to legacy media outlets to promote their narrative. So seeing “leaked” videos of royals like this is a relatively new thing.

It makes me think the royals worked out a deal with TMZ for future exclusives since they are no longer a trusted source with regular news outlets. There are only so many Taylor Swift and Kardashian stories TMZ can print.

If TMZ aligned themselves with the future King of England it would provide an endless supply of stories and throw a wrench in the entire ecosystem that Harry & Meghan are part of in Hollywood. 

17 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Y’all are just here for the scat-play shit-kink. None of you are here to seriously find Kate. I’m shocked I tell you!!! Y’all are probably all at home nekkid with a bucket of chicken reading about poop kink. 

IMG_9933.jpeg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, statsman said:

Watching “The Crown” taught me that the British royal family makes a lot more sense, when you realize they’re basically the Beverly Hillbillies. 

-they have a lot of money, but don’t understand why or how

-they believe themselves to be more educated than they really are. Their associates, that know better, play along

-they like firing guns in the back yard

-there is some light inbreeding 

There’s more, but you get the idea

Very profound and entirely correct. 

• Hook 'Em 2

9 hours ago, gsoda3 said:
13 hours ago, Nicole44 said:
Oh and Kate does actually have a body double for stuff. Not sure what but she has one. Her body double’s name is Heidi (I hate that I know this shit.) wonder if that was Heidi walking in the video? It doesn’t matter. Basically, none of you will think anything other than threesome or a sandwich. You people are sick! 

Body double Heidi is in blue. Kate is in yellow. 
IMG_9935.thumb.jpeg.74aebee3dfd3b355ede27f9e19e1c48a.jpeg

dollars GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

47 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

In the upper left corner of your browser, click on the "<-" or "Back" button.  You'll be taken back to Daily Texan.  From there you can navigate to a thread you give a fuck about. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

In the upper left corner of your browser, click on the "<-" or "Back" button.  You'll be taken back to Daily Texan.  From there you can navigate to a thread you give a fuck about. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

How in the hell does a thread about ordinary British citizens have 150 posts since 3-15 ??

Does the royal family count as citizens? I know that every single other Brit is a subject, not a citizen. If so, they may be the only ones. 

• Rage+1 1

23 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Lots of people now saying it’s not her? I don’t know what to believe anymore. But if it’s not her and some doppelgänger they are making this a lot fucking worse:

19 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Let us think about these 2 statements, and ponder.

So Nicole is verbose in dopplegangers and body doubles. Who is to say that her body double isn't in Atlanta, to give her a solid alibi, whilest Nicole terrorized the gay with murder at the lake in Austin. 
Now I'm not saying it but if it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, and throws rocks while posting shit about rock throwers .......

• Haha 1

So has there been confirmation that the prince likes to get pegged? That's the only think I find interesting in all of this, especially when he becomes King and carries a dildo on his scepter.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, statsman said:

Does the royal family count as citizens? I know that every single other Brit is a subject, not a citizen. If so, they may be the only ones. 

They've changed that.  People of British nationality became "citizens" rather than "subjects" in 1949 (with some strange gaps that were largely resolved in 1983 relating to the Commonwealth and Overseas Territories).  The Royal Family are all citizens, with the exception of the Sovereign, who is just the sovereign.

• Hook 'Em 2

18 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Oh and to add more to this already twisted tale of nonsense. The Pegger girl and her hubby of Shama-Lama-Ding-Dong have now pissed off the Chinese. This is actually quite funny. KateGate caused more scrutiny on Pegger Rose and her hubby. Which lead to a lot of pictures of them circulating on MSM the past couple of weeks. In those pictures are a lot of fine antiques and well…lmfao. Seriously. This story is the gift that keeps on giving. Elon should thank KP and KateGate. I think it saved X. 

Apparently, the Marquis of Cholmondeley inherited these controversial pieces from his Sassoon side of the family, and the Sassoons got them by pillaging Qing China while they were there trading opium.

Now, Chinese netizens noticed them in the background of their photoshoot at Houghton Hall.

The connection is this woman:

Sybil Sassoon.

She later became the Marchioness of Cholmondeley by marriage, and was the grandmother of the current Marquis of Cholmondeley.

Pegger Rose, say it ain’t so! 

IMG_9928.jpeg

This is the 1st of like 10 dominos that leads to a 2nd Opium War.

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

15 minutes ago, &#x27;stache said:

So has there been confirmation that the prince likes to get pegged? That's the only think I find interesting in all of this, especially when he becomes King and carries a dildo on his scepter in his sphincter.

How I read it..

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

They've changed that.  People of British nationality became "citizens" rather than "subjects" in 1949 (with some strange gaps that were largely resolved in 1983 relating to the Commonwealth and Overseas Territories).  The Royal Family are all citizens, with the exception of the Sovereign, who is just the sovereign.

So they aren’t actually subjects anymore even in the UK? Or they are, but they are citizens also?

Here's what's important: Her Marchiosnessedness the Pegger seems like that super-ultra-dirty upper class kinda gal (we all knew someone like her in college), and I am here for it.

rose-hanbury-016.jpg?w=640

Here's what's also important: Kate's sister Pippa Middleton has an tush worthy of its own title, like "The Duchess of Derriere" or somesuch.

pipp.jpg

Let's focus on what's important, people.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 2

2 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

So they aren’t actually subjects anymore even in the UK? Or they are, but they are citizens also?

Oh, shit--don't ask me to go research the finer points of British nationality law.

My memory is very vague on this, because it comes from a neighbor whose mother fell into this category.  So my recitation on the details may be wildly wrong,.

But yeah--there are still some people who are British subjects who are not British citizens.  But I think it's limited to people who were from British India before independence.  So my neighbor's mother weirdly held a British passport, but could not live in the UK.

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

6 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Do any of them claim a sovereign citizen defense if they show up in court?  Do their flags have gold fringe on them?

• Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

17 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Here's what's important: Her Marchiosnessedness the Pegger seems like that super-ultra-dirty upper class kinda gal (we all knew someone like her in college), and I am here for it.

Wheelhouse! Her husband is both a Rothschild AND a Sassoon. 

I wonder if she likes Conway Twitty…

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

21 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

Oh, shit--don't ask me to go research the finer points of British nationality law.

My memory is very vague on this, because it comes from a neighbor whose mother fell into this category.  So my recitation on the details may be wildly wrong,.

But yeah--there are still some people who are British subjects who are not British citizens.  But I think it's limited to people who were from British India before independence.  So my neighbor's mother weirdly held a British passport, but could not live in the UK.

Still exists. British friend is married to a Kenyan. She is still a subject of the commonwealth, allowed to apply for a passport, but cannot move there. No wonder we revolted.

20 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Wheelhouse! Her husband is both a Rothschild AND a Sassoon. 

Siegfried, of the disinherited branch of the Sassoons, was the best Sassoon.  Wrote my high school thesis on him and Wilfred Owen.

But if Marchiossnessednessedness Pegger had been around, I would have been too distracted by her to write.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Here's what's also important: Kate's sister Pippa Middleton has an tush worthy of its own title, like "The Duchess of Derriere" or somesuch.

pipp.jpg

Let's focus on what's important, people.

She gives me Brittany Mahomes vibes when we compare their beauty. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MrBig said:

She gives me Brittany Mahomes vibes when we compare their beauty. 

But that should be only one factor in your comparison.  The other factors are more important: super-dirtiness, and high-class (because it's one thing getting dirty with a gal from the trailer park.....it's NEXT LEVEL to get dirty with a gal who has grown up in a house with staff).

• Haha 2