2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

3 minutes ago, Storm the Field said:

Pettiest gripe ever, but once it hit 90%, it should have changed to "clearly favored." I feel cheated.

That one dot out there for Biden plus 409 cracks me up. What’s that basically 470-68 or something like that?  I can’t conceive of that being a thing or in play. 400 plus total EV very in play but I can’t imagine knocking on the door of 500. 

On 10/29/2020 at 11:16 PM, Wax Beer Cup said:

Tuesday night went off the rails, Wednesday night calm, Thursday night off the rails.  I’m seeing a trend.  Doesn’t bode well for Saturday night after the Okie State debacle.....

Friday night surly good mood.  Let’s see what tomorrow brings..... 🤣

28 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Purportedly the Biden campaign staffer’s car, struck by a Trump supporter vehicle harassing the Biden bus tour:

48f012d27b7841fa310d02fc46a00f65.jpg

The source for this image is credible.

This is nuts. I’m really fucking done with these fuckholes.

I mean honestly if I knew that shit was happening and I was right there on 35 I can't say I wouldn't have stopped short that line .. and the same shit would've happened to my car. And it would've been worth it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

If Biden wins Texas I'm gonna be the most obnoxious asshole on facebook you've ever seen

Pretty much every single rat fuck dumbass I went to HS with is a Trumptard and I've watched it on fb for the last 5 years. Our 20 year HS reunion was this fall and I declined to visit because it was a bunch of white trash sucking eachothers dicks about Trump. When Biden wins I wanna shit in each of their faces. Literally or figuratively whatever. 

• Hook 'Em 8

1 hour ago, TexEx15 said:

God, i hope these numbers are right. i am going to go on believing they are, because like it or not, the reality is polls are the best predictor of what might happen next Tuesday. Go over to Texags and they all seem to think the polls are the worst indicator to what will happen. See quote below:

It really is strange. Frank Lutz was just on Fox claiming Biden was up huge and that there isn't enough time for Trump voters to catch up. Seems like most pollsters think the same thing. But literally everything else besides the polls show Trump in a landslide

what is "literally everything else" you ask? Yard signs, rally sizes, Trump parades, etc...... uhh, ok. I guess when that is all you have to hang your hat on.

I am buoyed by 4 metrics (yes, polling)

01) Nearly six in 10 Americans disapprove of Trump's decision to continue to hold large rallies during the pandemic - new USA Today poll.

02) Only 37% of American adults approved of the president’s handling of the pandemic and 59% disapproved.

03) Trump's favorability rating has never been above 50% in these 4 years, he is at 42% or 43% right now

04) And most importantly, Biden favorability rating is slightly above 50% right now. Hillary's was 43% heading into election day in 2016.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Seems like the Friday drinking has increased enough to blow past worry and firmly into mellow. 

Make the best of it, this may be the last mellow night we get in 4 more years.  I hope the mellow extends to 8 because we may not survive another 4 under the current fuck up. 

2 hours ago, Fletch said:

It’s gonna be funny this time next week when Biden wins by 300+ electoral votes and everyone’s talking about how hard we over analyzed this. 

If we didn’t over analyze we never would’ve figured out that stanwyk was trying to have you killed and you’d be dead now so you should be thankful. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Happy Halloween.

I’m going to try and tune politics out as much as I can this weekend then back into the shitfest on Monday. I’m not expecting much to change in the next 2 days since people will be focused on Halloween, football, and other crap. We might get a few polls, Trump will have a lot of Nuremberg rallies but they probably won’t change much at this point either.

Edited by Voldemort86

5 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Purportedly the Biden campaign staffer’s car, struck by a Trump supporter vehicle harassing the Biden bus tour:

48f012d27b7841fa310d02fc46a00f65.jpg

The source for this image is credible.

This is nuts. I’m really fucking done with these fuckholes.

But they were just funnin. No big deal!  Jeez!

8 hours ago, mchookem said:

wait, wait... do they mean they blocked and tried to run off the road the ACTUAL bus Biden was riding in?? 

Yeah I’m not sure about this one. They were definitely being assholes but all I’ve seen is a protest using vehicles instead of pedestrians 

I don’t see any video of vehicles swerving at the bus. They don’t appear to be stopped on the freeway preventing the bus from moving forward or blocking exit ramps. Even if they did, those actions would be traffic violations similar to pedestrians doing the same thing and we have seen that in protests all summer including impeding traffic on freeways.

Also if the still of the white car that was shown with black paint on its side is the one from the video it clearly entered the black truck’s lane and the driver of the truck held his position.

There is mention of guns as well. Unless I see video of guns being brandished I’m going to remain skeptical. 

tldr fuck trumpkins 

4 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

biden winning texas would wreck the gop for a decade. seems worthwhile. 

The day after the 2016 election, I told a colleague that Texas would turn blue in 2020. I told him that electing Trump was like California Prop 187 but on a national level.

I was half-joking of course, but if Texas turns blue I am going to talk shit for years.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Seems like the Friday drinking has increased enough to blow past worry and firmly into mellow. 

And I am on board with mellow. I held the line last night, and today is a new day.

Gonna wash the car, tend the garden, make some cookies, watch some football, and grab this day like Katrina and the Waves.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, yoladu said:

God, i hope these numbers are right. i am going to go on believing they are, because like it or not, the reality is polls are the best predictor of what might happen next Tuesday. Go over to Texags and they all seem to think the polls are the worst indicator to what will happen. See quote below:

what is "literally everything else" you ask? Yard signs, rally sizes, Trump parades, etc...... uhh, ok. I guess when that is all you have to hang your hat on.

I am buoyed by 4 metrics (yes, polling)

01) Nearly six in 10 Americans disapprove of Trump's decision to continue to hold large rallies during the pandemic - new USA Today poll.

02) Only 37% of American adults approved of the president’s handling of the pandemic and 59% disapproved.

03) Trump's favorability rating has never been above 50% in these 4 years, he is at 42% or 43% right now

04) And most importantly, Biden favorability rating is slightly above 50% right now. Hillary's was 43% heading into election day in 2016.

It’s the boat parades. Trumpers actually believe they are going to win because a bunch of boat owning assholes put trump flags on their boats. 

Edited by JimmyJames

4 hours ago, Voldemort86 said:

Happy Halloween.

I’m going to try and tune politics out as much as I can this weekend then back into the shitfest on Monday. I’m not expecting much to change in the next 2 days since people will be focused on Halloween, football, and other crap. We might get a few polls, Trump will have a lot of Nuremberg rallies but they probably won’t change much at this point either.

We start the morning off with Sean Connery passing away.

The afternoon has the Okie State game, and me spending the rest of the day with kids hopped up on sugar.