2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

8 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

We are 100% flying a banner where fuckhead can see it after this is all over.  Maybe in front of a solar eclipse so we can be sure he will stare right at it.  

If we make it say

"You're Fired Motherfucker!"

We could make it apply to both Trump and Tom Herman and scale our costs.

Could add something like "Here comes Urban" or "Thanks for Urban" to reflect Biden's voting bloc that carried election as well as the new HC for Texas Football.

Just now, BrazilHorn said:

If we make it say

"You're Fired Motherfucker!"

We could make it apply to both Trump and Tom Herman and scale our costs.

Could add something like "Here comes Urban" or "Thanks for Urban" to reflect Biden's voting bloc that carried election as well as the new HC for Texas Football.

I’m in.  I can stomach UT having a few years of dominance on OU.  Worth it.  

31 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Seems almost negligent for democrats to not start pimping Biden’s >50% of the popular vote.  

I mean, if you wanted to calm the grassroots anger on the right, this would be a good way to do it. 

I think playing it close to vest is best option. Biden has played it well in showing confidence and not cockiness. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Real question.  Why should observers from both parties not be allowed to closely observe?  Going to court to only allow one side to observe the count seems like a great way to sow doubt in the integrity of the process.  
I did not vote for either of those clowns and am more concerned about election integrity than anything else right now.    A situation where half the country doesn’t trust the result no matter what it is is terrible.  The democrats try just as hard to count non-legal votes as the republicans try to get other votes thrown out.  Both are despicable.  

I do not have any faith that any honest effort is being made to make sure every legal vote cast is counted nor that non legal votes are not being counted.  Both of those situations should be unacceptable to everyone involved because they are forms of disenfranchisement.  A pox on both parties and those that blindly support them.  

They are allowed to observe and you are stupid
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I’m confident we are going to learn later on that much of the 2020 Russian online disinformation was written in Spanish. 

How much credence did you place on the story that Nigerians were being paid to push info? I ran across it late, but it reminded me of Parscal's testimony and the Cambridge Analytica involvement. I never got back around to exploring its veracity, though.

I love that some Trumpers feel Tom Cotton isn't masculine/tough enough to be their nominee in 2024?  

Trump absolutely screams "Indoorsy Type" to me.  Doesn't fish, never seen him doing anything athletic even biking or swimming despite his numerous resort pools, would probably shoot somebody if you let him around firearms, doesn't drink, wouldn't know his way around a barbecue grill, doesn't like baseball or basketball, whines incessantly, constantly feels people are trying to hurt him, likes his steaks well done with ketchup, has to pay for pussy (one way or the other), wears makeup when not on camera, probably owns only one pair of jeans and they're starched and ironed, verbally bitches and moans when anyone will listen, is incredibly vain, never owned a dog, never smoked a cigar, can't dance, can barely speak one language let alone two, doesn't read, knows nothing about WWII history, no sense of rhythm, knows nothing about cars, couldn't change a light bulb, couldn't do anything around the house, doesn't even understand how a lawn mower works (we have pics), can't please a woman, couldn't throw a baseball or a frisbee, couldn't bait a hook, couldn't use a straight razor, and can barely tie a tie.  

He's literally the least masculine President in the last century.  Other than namecalling people, he has absolutely no traditional masculine traits.

He's a massive pussy.  He literally demonstrates no other traits you'd look for in a man.  None.  How the fuck did he cast such a spell on so many "tough guys"?  

11 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

there were those quotes about kushner looking for some James Baker type yesterday to do this, and it really got me appreciating the general level of incompetence of this current administration.  so far, their general inability to do anything right hasn't really gotten them in trouble.  then at the end, when you really need your best, and your talent level drops from baker to guiliani, when you're replacing nick saban with charlie strong, then is when you pay your price.

This is a gross insult of Charlie Strong.

Just now, hpslugga said:

No one has mentioned North Carolina in a while, either here or on TV. What's up, election nerds?

Probably not enough votes for Biden to win, and they won't start counting them until Nov 12th.

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/why-north-carolinas-election-results-wont-be-final-another-week/RWXKFF5VGVDNDJWNNSGMMK2TNM/

No one has mentioned North Carolina in a while, either here or on TV. What's up, election nerds?

Mail ballots postmarked by Election Day have until the 12th to arrive and they won’t have additional results to then. Trump will very likely win bc mail ballots arriving after Election Day have not been a big number elsewhere.

3 minutes ago, Zonahorn said:

Fox News ready to be rid of Trump

These aren’t Trump people. They are smart enough to have figured out how to make money off of trump people by telling them what they want to hear, but even they won’t walk down the path of not counting good votes/rigging an election with him. 

Just now, gmr548 said:

Mail ballots postmarked by Election Day have until the 12th to arrive and they won’t have additional results to then. Trump will very likely win bc mail ballots arriving after Election Day have not been a big number elsewhere.

Ah I missed that. Thanks.

2 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

hmmmmm

I just went through the numbers and holy shit did 2020 trump outperform 2018 ted Cruz and 2016 trump in the valley all the way up to El Paso. 

Hidalgo county in 2020 has twice as many votes for trump than 2018 Cruz and the percentage increased 10 points. 

The Hispanic vote in Texas broke heavily in trumps favor and probable accounts for almost all the increase. 

Without the increase in the valley trump still beats Biden but it’s more like 52-48. The rest of the state voted for trump about 1.5 Percent more than 2018 Cruz. 

Pardon my ignorance. I know the thing going around Wednesday (maybe it was yesterday as this shit is all running together at this point) the Tweet (censored by Twitter and then deleted) was discussing Michigan's total vote totals exceeding registration roles. It was later pointed out the registration numbers were the 2018 election numbers. Still, though, the 2020 MI votes vs registered is upwards of 90%, which is understandably hard to believe for the losing side. I'm already seeing this protestation from Trumpers (including that turd named Harlan Hill) -- is this info "off" or did we really see that many folks vote in 2020?

19 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Let this be a lesson to all of you. One great accomplishment, like taking down the mob, can be washed away by a career of shameful behavior.

And, Giuliani's takedown of the mob is mostly an historical accident in that whoever was US Attorney in NY after the enactment of RICO probably would have "taken down the mob."

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Pardon my ignorance. I know the thing going around Wednesday (maybe it was yesterday as this shit is all running together at this point) the Tweet (censored by Twitter and then deleted) was discussing Michigan's total vote totals exceeding registration roles. It was later pointed out the registration numbers were the 2018 election numbers. Still, though, the 2020 MI votes vs registered is upwards of 90%, which is understandably hard to believe for the losing side. I'm already seeing this protestation from Trumpers (including that turd named Harlan Hill) -- is this info "off" or did we really see that many folks vote in 2020?

Michigan has 9 million residents, and roughly 6 million votes right now.

31 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

Huge 'if Joe ends up pulling this out' caveat, but in 2024 Don Jr. may try but I don't see that campaign getting off the ground at all. He doesn't have the same "charisma" or whatever you want to call it that creates cult like loyalty and the media can't look away from. He's just a dipshit fail son trying hard to play the part he thinks his daddy wants. I don't see him holding anyone's attention the same way Donald has managed to. 

Also, Trump isn't going to do shit to help anyone, least of all his son who would take away attention from himself. If he's healthy enough to help Don Jr. campaign he'll just run himself. 

Trump Sr has to keep himself out of jail and won't be able to campaign on hating losers.   

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I just went through the numbers and holy shit did 2020 trump outperform 2018 ted Cruz and 2016 trump in the valley all the way up to El Paso. 

Hidalgo county in 2020 has twice as many votes for trump than 2018 Cruz and the percentage increased 10 points. 

The Hispanic vote in Texas broke heavily in trumps favor and probable accounts for almost all the increase. 

Without the increase in the valley trump still beats Biden but it’s more like 52-48. The rest of the state voted for trump about 1.5 Percent more than 2018 Cruz. 

There was a Vice News article posted in this thread earlier about some strange numbers for first time voters in the south Texas.  Something like them breaking for Trump consistently above 80%.  I've been meaning to go down the rabbit hole on that but will have to wait until things quiet down electorally.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

I love that some Trumpers feel Tom Cotton isn't masculine/tough enough to be their nominee in 2024?  

Trump absolutely screams "Indoorsy Type" to me.  Doesn't fish, never seen him doing anything athletic even biking or swimming despite his numerous resort pools, would probably shoot somebody if you let him around firearms, doesn't drink, wouldn't know his way around a barbecue grill, doesn't like baseball or basketball, whines incessantly, constantly feels people are trying to hurt him, likes his steaks well done with ketchup, has to pay for pussy (one way or the other), wears makeup when not on camera, probably owns only one pair of jeans and they're starched and ironed, verbally bitches and moans when anyone will listen, is incredibly vain, never owned a dog, never smoked a cigar, can't dance, can barely speak one language let alone two, doesn't read, knows nothing about WWII history, no sense of rhythm, knows nothing about cars, couldn't change a light bulb, couldn't do anything around the house, doesn't even understand how a lawn mower works (we have pics), can't please a woman, couldn't throw a baseball or a frisbee, couldn't bait a hook, couldn't use a straight razor, and can barely tie a tie.  

He's literally the least masculine President in the last century.  Other than namecalling people, he has absolutely no traditional masculine traits.

He's a massive pussy.  He literally demonstrates no other traits you'd look for in a man.  None.  How the fuck did he cast such a spell on so many "tough guys"?  

Someone else said it better than I ever could: They looked in the mirror and saw themselves and everything they are validated. Every single real masculine male (or competent intelligent female) that makes one feel insecure (whether it is unintentional or not, is irrelevant) is crushed under the heel and humiliated (in the mind as one has imagined for years) Thusly they vote.

May not be entirely accurate with respect to his facade, though. He's a showman's showman, but not the A list carnival act. The one step ahead of the sheriff kind.