Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

Yeah....y'all know he just pulled that number out of his ass, right?  Or even more likely, Hannity or someone like him pulled it out of HIS ass, and then Trump liked the smell, so adopted the number as his own.  Nevermind that 1) the high-end estimates of the cost of illegal immigrants are based on deeply flawed analysis (google is your friend), and even then.....2) the highest estimates from last year are just over HALF of the number DOTUS just spouted.
It's like most everything else he says -- just fucking made up.

Maybe he’s extrapolating from his marriages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Js1 said:

Lindsey Graham

Dan Patrick

Clay Aiken

You gotta fuck one, marry one, kill one.

And I promise they are different people, not the same old lesbian.

Look, I despise Trump. but ask yourself: what can we do vis a vis  Saudi Arabia? What are our options there? Saudi Arabia knows that we can't run the risk of what might come to pass in that country should the Royal Family lose its grip on power.  Are we going to somehow invoke sanctions, call them names?  Stop doing business with them, when the Russians or Chinese will step right into that vacuum without missing a beat? 

1 hour ago, Chooky said:

Luckily, for Dotard, the only people that seem to be dumber than him are those compromising the press pool.  You simply bring this quote up and ask him about it.  I'll never figure these idiots out.  They seem to go out of their way to give shithead an out - every damn time.  If he tries to move on from the question, the next person asks that question for the prior reporter or gives up his time until we get answers.  Or shithead can walk right over to his helicopter without more than 2 min to spew his bullshit.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Look, I despise Trump. but ask yourself: what can we do vis a vis  Saudi Arabia? What are our options there? Saudi Arabia knows that we can't run the risk of what might come to pass in that country should the Royal Family lose its grip on power.  Are we going to somehow invoke sanctions, call them names?  Stop doing business with them, when the Russians or Chinese will step right into that vacuum without missing a beat? 

What does that have to do with fuck Marry kill a bunch of proud trans lesbians? 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

He could start by not saying that he (Trump) talked to the murderer who was very convincing when he denied the murder. He could continue by not publicly contradicting the intelligence community. He could do even more by not lying about the jobs to be created by the Saudi defense contracts. 

Oh, there's more. Trump could condemn the murder and at least do something to indicate US displeasure. Trump chose to acquiesce publicly and bloviate about our good friends the Saudis.

The country that once led the free world has a leader who wouldn't condemn Putin as a murderer in the election. He wouldn't condemn the man who killed a woman when he drove into a crowd of anti-Nazi protesters. He's publicly stated admiration for the butcher of N. Korea.

He tried to mislead us about the murder of Kashoggi. He then said, "maybe he did, maybe he didn't." When he finally acknowledged the murder, he becomes a pitch man for the Saudis and why they're such good buddies.

The issue is subtler than all or nothing approaches. Yes, they buy weapons from us. They also own a lot of weapons made by us and keep an army of support people from the US there to keep the planes flying. What happens to all of that if we find a harsh response? They going to junk all their American technology and start over new?

I can't believe that I need to write this, but the US has leverage, too. 

But, our new favored foreign leaders are three autocrats who don't blink at ordering brutal murder and torture. 

Fuck Donald Trump

• Like 9

26 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

He probably has a golf cart to move him inside the WH. You can't possibly expect the fittest President in American history to walk 250 yards in one day. That's Marvel comics superhero stuff.

• Like 2

Where did this idea come in that we somehow need the Saudi’s? We don’t. They need us. They can’t jump to China or Russia for military equipment without basically redoing all of their military equipment from the ground up. 

You’re forgetting about our defense contractors. There is a bunch of campaign dollars riding on this deal. Wish I was kidding.

Wait the stoic and apolitical leader that led New York through its darkest hour now said that a magazine that really doesn’t exist invaded his personal space?   Lot to unpack here and I used to love the sumbitch.  

35 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Where did this idea come in that we somehow need the Saudi’s? We don’t. They need us. They can’t jump to China or Russia for military equipment without basically redoing all of their military equipment from the ground up. 

That and China and Russia aren’t going to hand out anything for free. 

Oh, and China is brutally suppressing a shitload of Sunni Muslims in its outer provences.  That kind of stuff excites the more radical elements in Saudi Arabia.  

What the hell is that senile fuck even saying 

Pretty funny actually 

https://twitter.com/rudygiuliani/status/1068570837459050496?s=21

So he didn’t include a space after the first sentence and .in is a legit domain suffix, so twitter thinks he included a url in his tweet. Someone bought g20.in for the lulz.

.Either isn’t a legit domain suffix so twitter didn’t convert it to a URL. Grandpa doesn’t understand how all of this works.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Oh, and China is brutally suppressing a shitload of Sunni Muslims in its outer provences.  That kind of stuff excites the more radical elements in Saudi Arabia.  

Saudi’s biggest allies in the region is Israel. They turned their back on the Palestinians, they could give fuck all about yellow Muslims, Rohingyas, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

35 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The absolute best people....

President-elect Donald Trump named former New York mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani as an informal adviser on cybersecurity, according to the presidential transition office.

Giuliani, who heads a cybersecurity consulting firm Giuliani Partners, will serve as an adviser on finding solutions to cyber-incursions in the private sector and to advise the government on possible responses.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

We should arm the Islamic insurgents.  The enemy of my friend is my friends enemy.

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

To be fair, that’s probably the nicest thing Trump could have done.  I mean, do you really think the Bushs wanted him to hang around and talk about Trump? 

Had he stuck around, it truly would have been condolences.  Much like the G20 summit, he made an appearance and left and that's the best case scenario anybody's going to get.