Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

25 minutes ago, Washpark said:

#teamOmarosa

I don't know what kind of career Omarosa will have after her WH and now book selling days, but its a given that no one would ever trust her to NOT record a conversation. 

It may be tempting to record people but no one would want to speak with someone known for that.  I knew a contractor at work that recorded her boss cursing during a conversation.  She took the recording to HR and HR fired the contractor for recording employees without their permission.  Or something to that effect.

19 minutes ago, shnsajax said:

The criticism will continue until you become the leader we prayed you would be.

He might as well have said "until unicorns saunter into town bearing multiple Texas A&M national championship trophies" -- well, no, scratch that -- that actually has better odds of happening than DOTUS becoming a leader.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

He might as well have said "until unicorns saunter into town bearing multiple Texas A&M national championship trophies" -- well, no, scratch that -- that actually has better odds of happening than DOTUS becoming a leader.

I agree he could have gone for the kill. But he's a smart man. He's knows taunting does no good. You can't shame the shameless. He's taking the high road, which he should.

20 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I agree he could have gone for the kill. But he's a smart man. He's knows taunting does no good. You can't shame the shameless. He's taking the high road, which he should.

Oh, I ain't questioning how the good Admiral wages combat.  He's fighting a known enemy with sound tactics -- you know, the thing he fucking does better than most people on the planet.

Trump's a toddler playing a man's game.  And a man just stepped in the fucking ring and said "okay....I'll fight."

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Trump's a toddler playing a man's game.  And a man just stepped in the fucking ring and said "okay....I'll fight."

And it would be a fun fight to watch. McRaven has widespread support within all branches. If more and more retired officers start speaking up this is going to get very interesting. Perhaps Trump has a parade and no one shows up. 

636205334142144163-AFP-AFP-KG37Y.jpg

1 hour ago, kevwun said:

Yep, they will all ignore this one.  They won't dare talk shit about McRaven.

Not a word of it on Fox, Drudge or Breitbart. Trumpkins will have no clue McRaven ever spoke out. To be fair, it would really hurt their pea-brains, probably best for them.