Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

1 hour ago, Mason Ramsey said:

As long as @closetojumping is correct and Ewers makes a move before the season, which I too believe would happen, this guy is gonna be WAAAY off. Product on the field won't affect anything at that point.

I just want to be clear that I've got no info predicting a flip. No clue if he will or won't, but if he does, the word is that it would happen more sooner than later.

21 hours ago, RGBIII said:

Random thought. If Ewers does decide to flip, my guess is TFB will know about it first because I bet it will be a video. He’s had two crappy edits in a row now, I bet he will want to make something more meaningful and I bet Texas would want him to as well...just a guess

Due to the depth of the relationships between some folks, I'm guessing IT will know first and it won't be close in terms of how soon anyone else finds out. 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I just want to be clear that I've got no info predicting a flip. No clue if he will or won't, but if he does, the word is that it would happen more sooner than later.

Due to the depth of the relationships between some folks, I'm guessing IT will know first and it won't be close in terms of how soon anyone else finds out. 

That is good news as they have been the most bullish on a Ewers flip

• Hook 'Em 2

54 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Yeah, I knew what you meant. My comment was more of a "if CTJ was correct that if it does happen, it happens here in the spring"

3 hours ago, Getafix said:

Bill Kurelic from Ohio State 247.

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.1c7224363f5a9551228f04f5bb524073.png

Fuck, even their 9.95ers are arrogant pricks. I’m going to swim in the tears that come pouring from those couch burning, jorts wearing fucks if Ewers flips back and we smash the pipeline to that garbage fucking state. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, TXRed said:

Fuck, even their 9.95ers are arrogant pricks. I’m going to swim in the tears that come pouring from those couch burning, jorts wearing fucks if Ewers flips back and we smash the pipeline to that garbage fucking state. 

You have no idea. They're like a cross of A&M's mindset with OU's success.

As much as it pisses me off to see those dickheads and Alabama come into Texas and raid our blue chip recruits, it's nobody's fault but our own string of incompetent coaches. Hopefully Sark comes in and takes care of business so these kids stay at home and those couch burning fucksticks get the hell out of our state. Let them go wallow around in the mud in Florida and Georgia with the rest of the SEC. Or go pick on clueless Clay in California. But they need to get the hell out of our state. 

• Hook 'Em 7

14 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

As much as it pisses me off to see those dickheads and Alabama come into Texas and raid our blue chip recruits, it's nobody's fault but our own string of incompetent coaches. Hopefully Sark comes in and takes care of business so these kids stay at home and those couch burning fucksticks get the hell out of our state. Let them go wallow around in the mud in Florida and Georgia with the rest of the SEC. Or go pick on clueless Clay in California. But they need to get the hell out of our state. 

We are about to be in a position to hand pick studs from Texas, California, and Louisiana.  Every new assistant coach has big time ties to those states and Sark is going to go for the throat.  I can't wait.  We will be the raider.  We will raid Cali and make Orgeron stroke out having to defend his turf vs. Joseph and Banks.  

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust
45 minutes ago, TheFlyingBoat said:

It seems to be assumed Corey Dennis is going to go to Jax with Urban. If he does would it be fair to assume that we have a very good chance of getting him to flip? I am assuming that his QB coach having an unexpected departure would certainly throw a wrench in things on the OSU side.

Where are you seeing this?

He was told he must hire coordinators that have prior NFL experience.  Also, He's likely going to hire Ash as D-Coordinator LOL

Would have welcomed him here as coach, but kind of glad I can root for his failure again.  Interested to see if he can be successful in the league.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Octavian said:

Buckeye Scoop re: Urban taking Staff:

image.thumb.png.23f16760cd636bbaf00f76c4a63f5285.png

Later confirmed that they expect Pantoni to stay, Ash to go to Jax, Strong still a maybe. No word on Dennis but will update if they post anything.

Him taking Dennis is a must 

2 hours ago, Octavian said:

Later confirmed that they expect Pantoni to stay, Ash to go to Jax, Strong still a maybe. No word on Dennis but will update if they post anything.

I didn't know who Mattison was so I looked him up. I guess a Michigan fan isn't too happy with him. This is from Google search description. 

Greg Mattison is a traitor. Also, he is an American football coach, and former player who is currently the co-defensive coordinator for the Ohio State Buckeyes football team. Wikipedia

1 minute ago, T-shirt Sip said:

I didn't know who Mattison was so I looked him up. I guess a Michigan fan isn't too happy with him. This is from Google search description. 

Greg Mattison is a traitor. Also, he is an American football coach, and former player who is currently the co-defensive coordinator for the Ohio State Buckeyes football team. Wikipedia

That was hilarious when I saw it

19 hours ago, IDIOTsavant said:

You have no idea. They're like a cross of A&M's mindset with OU's success.

Whenever a coach leaves Ohio State: "[9.95]he was told to look around."[/9.95]:

If Ryan Day left for the Chargers gig tomorrow, Gene Smith will have told him to look around.

22 hours ago, lemonandaturd said:

We are about to be in a position to hand pick studs from Texas, California, and Louisiana.  Every new assistant coach has big time ties to those states and Sark is going to go for the throat.  I can't wait.  We will be the raider.  We will raid Cali and make Orgeron stroke out having to defend his turf vs. Joseph and Banks.  

And we will hear the lamentations of their women.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, perfectchaos007 said:

That's why I was hoping he would hold off committing to another school until we fired turtle. But, I guess a commitment really doesn't mean anything. He can't sign anywhere until December so there's time

There’s the rub.  I think Ewers de committing and (worse) committing to OSU contributed to the outcry to get rid of Herman.  

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, stork642 said:

There’s the rub.  I think Ewers de committing and (worse) committing to OSU contributed to the outcry to get rid of Herman.  

That's right.  

I know it's not the same,  but losing the Brocks and Quin were huge red flags to people higher up the power scale at UT.

Edited by Laga4
  • Hook 'Em 3

23 hours ago, Octavian said:

Lol. Ash and Strong. Jax was already a divisional rival but now I really want them to wallow in bottom-dwelling misery. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 1/13/2021 at 11:42 PM, Helobious said:

Yeah he’s really good. But have you seen Westlake play defense? They’ll take away his first read and make him work through his progressions, which he (like all other HS QBs) doesn’t do much of. But even he’s better at that than most, largely due to his o-line giving him time, and his ability to buy time while scrambling and keeping his eyes downfield until someone comes open. Westlake’s d-line is too big and fast (not a joke, it’s the most athletic line I’ve ever seen them have) for him to be able to do that though. He won’t have much time back there at all. It’ll get ugly quick. None of that is to say Ewers shouldn’t be the top 2022 QB but he’s about to run into a buzzsaw. 

2 drives for SLC and I can already tell I’m going to be shocked. Ewers throwing Dilfer Dimes all over.

On 1/13/2021 at 10:56 PM, Helobious said:

Will be interesting to see how good Ewers really is on Saturday. Personally I think he'll get eaten alive by the Westlake D, that team is a behemoth. I rolled my eyes all year hearing Westlake fans talk about their amazing defense shutting down 3 and 4 win teams, but the hype is real. I'd be shocked if he breaks 200 yards passing and has less than 3 turnovers. 

jim carrey good call GIF by O&O, Inc

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust