2020 PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES: Joe Biden vs Donald Trump

Mrs Whiggins

I dunno, maybe the debate commission doesn't want a bunch of people from his camp rolling up and infecting everyone? Think maybe the fact there is an ongoing outbreak in the White House right now might have something to do with it?
Jesus, pull your head out of your ass. This isn't just about Joe and Donny boy standing on a stage.

That can’t be addressed before hand?

4 minutes ago, Hmbre97 said:

I dunno, maybe the debate commission doesn't want a bunch of people from his camp rolling up and infecting everyone? Think maybe the fact there is an ongoing outbreak in the White House right now might have something to do with it?

Jesus, pull your head out of your ass. This isn't just about Joe and Donny boy standing on a stage.

Please stop replying to the troll

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Hmbre97 said:

Also Trump needs 10 days symptom free before he should be allowed to break quarantine. That’s CDC guidelines. Even if you believe Tuesday was his first day without symptoms (it wasn’t) - he’s not in the clear. MN Horn choosing to die on this hill is stupid 

• Hook 'Em 1

He has face to face with staffers and aides now. There's no reason to think things would be immediately different as president until he is vaccinated.

Lmao. Pressers, media, councils, world leaders, people who otherwise wouldn’t be in his inner circle will be in the same room with him daily. It’ll be a different life than what he’s been doing all summer, no?

17 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

Does anyone else thinks it is a coincidence that the format for the next debate was changed the day after the VP debate?  

Jr making a v v good point

It's only a good point if you ignore actual facts like Trump and 23 WH people testing positive for Covid-19 and believe the conspiracy theory that a non-partisan debate commission is changing the rules to protect one party without any evidence. 

2 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

You keep missing the point, not sure if intentionally or not. Trump is never, ever going to agree to allow a doctor or tester of Biden's choosing to test him. And Biden is never going to trust Trump's doctors. 

Also Trump needs 10 days symptom free before he should be allowed to break quarantine. That’s CDC guidelines. Even if you believe Tuesday was his first day without symptoms (it wasn’t) - he’s not in the clear. MN Horn choosing to die on this hill is stupid 

Um if he’s symptom free starting say Sunday of 4 days ago, that’s 10 days next Wednesday. No?
  • Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

No fucking shit. Why does he have to be negative TODAY when the debates in 7 days??

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/quarantine.html

Because the fucking guidelines and medical experts say that you should.

When to start and end quarantine

You should stay home for 14 days after your last contact with a person who has COVID-19.

For all of the following scenarios, even if you test negative for COVID-19 or feel healthy, you should stay home (quarantine) since symptoms may appear 2 to 14 days after exposure to the virus.

• Hook 'Em 1

Um if he’s symptom free starting say Sunday of 4 days ago, that’s 10 days next Wednesday. No?

We can’t trust Trump or his doctors to tell us when his last days with symptoms were. He and everyone involved was supposed to be tested prior to the debate last time, how did that work out? Having a virtual debate is the smartest safest way to handle this. We’ve all been having virtual meetings for months. Virtual debate doesn’t benefit one candidate over the other.
  • Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

No, it can't. His camp has and continues to show little regard for safety measures. Hell, he is going to have to put together a new debate prep team because he infected half of them already. If I'm the debate commission, I am putting zero trust in them to not bring the disease with them for an in-person debate.

You keep acting like Trump is going to be the only person showing up. Chances are he probably will test negative and will probably not be contagious but that says nothing for the rest of his team. I can't tell if you're just stupid or being purposely obtuse.

It boils down to this. No sane person is going to risk the safety and well being of others just because one single person would rather spit and scream in person rather than at a camera.

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

No fucking shit. Why does he have to be negative TODAY when the debates in 7 days??

We have no way of knowing he'll be negative in 7 days.  He won't release all his test information.  Are you observing another president of another country?

He cannot be trusted.  He rolled into the first debate too late to get tested.  He was probably positive at the time, but we have no way of knowing.  If you think he's magically going to submit to a test in a week and allow the results to be disclosed, then I don't know what to tell you.

Beyond that, it's not entirely clear that a person is not contagious when they test negative.  That debate will take place 14 days from the onset of symptoms.  I wouldn't get anywhere near the man, and I don't blame Biden if he felt the same way.

You think he was symptom free four days ago? He was still hospitalized. 

And he was so sick that he was able to pump out like 3 videos from the hospital

No I don’t think he was completely symptom free on Sunday. Clearly his roughest days were Friday and Saturday. If he’s negative 6 and 7 days from now, then who cares?

1 minute ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

No I don’t think he was completely symptom free on Sunday. Clearly his roughest days were Friday and Saturday. If he’s negative 6 and 7 days from now, then who cares?

tenor.gif?itemid=13936491

• Haha 1

The CDC. 10 days symptom free is the standard. He is a carrier of a deadly disease and it’s patently unreasonable to demand to be in the same room as him. Congrats on showing your ass

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

The CDC guidelines you quoted, for one. 

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/quarantine.html
Because the fucking guidelines and medical experts say that you should.

When to start and end quarantine

You should stay home for 14 days after your last contact with a person who has COVID-19.

For all of the following scenarios, even if you test negative for COVID-19 or feel healthy, you should stay home (quarantine) since symptoms may appear 2 to 14 days after exposure to the virus.

It’s a good thing the rose garden massacre was 2 weeks ago in 2 days then!! That says exposure. He’s not passing it to anybody if he’s clears the hill. Quit denying the science behind that.

But I see we shifted to a goal posts from Donald to his debate team.

7 minutes ago, Reynolds Woodcock said:

You guys are getting hooked in by a guy who is Rocko-level dumb. Not even a troll, he is literally just that dumb. 

This here. 

This is a main problem with message boards in general. In real life, when you engage in conversation or debate with someone that is clearly intellectually inferior and incapable of understanding simple concepts or acknowledging information, normally you would just not engage and walk away. However, for some reason, online, people continue to engage simpletons who provide nothing constructive other than anchoring the conversation down in stupidity. 

In the end, you have to realize by not putting the incompetent person on ignore, you're the actual problem. 

Edited by Neonmoon
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

It’s a good thing the rose garden massacre was 2 weeks ago in 2 days then!! That says exposure. He’s not passing it to anybody if he’s clears the hill. Quit denying the science behind that.

No, you shifted goalposts from "well if he was symptom free on Sunday" to "ok he wasn't symptom free on Sunday but who cares right."

Why are you so stupid?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Lmao. Pressers, media, councils, world leaders, people who otherwise wouldn’t be in his inner circle will be in the same room with him daily. It’ll be a different life than what he’s been doing all summer, no?

Not particularly. He had a convention, goes to rallies, and went to a debate. He can socially distance and still hold the office just fine. Most world leaders are doing that and have stayed COVID free. Of course Johnson, Trump, and Bolsonaro didn't and I'm expecting Orbán to be next.

• Hook 'Em 1

40 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Jesus if he’s fucking negative , according to science, there’s no risk to joe. Dispute why it’s more dangerous for him next week than last week. I’m gonna agree with you when you say Trump knew he was exposed or positive at debate time. But next week shouldn’t be an issue unless Trump ends up in Walter Reed again

You're such a clown.

You understand that Trump's White House has been busy spreading the virus like wildfire and that Trump is refusing to quarantine, right? You understand that candidates don't travel to a debate location all by themselves with nobody accompanying them, right? So therefore you should understand that any group of people joining Trump's team in an enclosed environment is an exceptionally risky move right now. I say you should understand this but fully realize this is where you get lost.

Just because Trump is past the most infectious stage does not mean everyone he brings with him will be.

• Hook 'Em 6

1 minute ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Mother couldn't even follow the rules and keep her mask on last night, but maybe starting today they will 

This.  Even if trump is in the clear by next Wednesday (spoiler: he won't be), his team who we know were exposed to Covid at the time of the last debate refused to wear a mask, and Mother couldn't be bothered to wear a mask last night, and we know Pence, and thus her, have been exposed. 

White House staffers are relying on twitter and news reports to find out if they have been exposed.  And at least 34 of them have already been diagnosed with Covid, as a result of the super spreader in chief.  Why the hell would anyone voluntarily expose themselves to these people?

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Well-played, Team Biden.  Seriously, set Trump up to be even more of a bitch.

3 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

White House staffers are relying on twitter and news reports to find out if they have been exposed.  And at least 34 of them have already been diagnosed with Covid, as a result of the super spreader in chief.  Why the hell would anyone voluntarily expose themselves to these people?

And this.  I wouldn't get in a room with Trump or anyone in his orbit without fucking sworn and notarized statements from 3 independent labs that every single member of their entourage to be present in that room tested negative for the past 5 days....and even then, maybe.  Because these fucks exercise literally ZERO infection control measures.

• Hook 'Em 2

43 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

We’re talking about the guy who always gets what he wants. If he extends the invitation to Biden saying to handpick a professional to administer the tests, what’s the issue if he’s negative this time next week

You're missing my point.  I don't take issue with your idea, just pointing out that the nature of it is completely against everything Trump has ever done or said.  If you think Trump would ever cede control over a situation to the other side you just haven't been paying attention.  

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Well-played, Team Biden.  Seriously, set Trump up to be even more of a bitch.

This is masterful politicking. Not only do you set the stage for the last debate to be in the format that clearly favors your candidate (not that he's bad in other debates, but the town hall format allows him to speak directly to people, which is clearly his strength), but if your opposition balks at it you get the opportunity to score cheap points by questioning why Trump doesn't want to face the American people.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

What does the science say about when a person is done being infectious?

6oOVxhY.png

1 hour ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Right...so he would’ve been far more infectious during last weeks debate than one 7 days from now. If he can produce negative test results say Wednesday and Thursday of next week, we should be able to have an in person debate safely.

gej4JU5.png

1 hour ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

This is science. We all know people are most infectious the days before they develop symptoms which would’ve been a week ago.

Have a Biden hand picked professional perform the tests. If he passes them then game on

FY4jBs1.png

56 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Jesus if he’s fucking negative , according to science, there’s no risk to joe. Dispute why it’s more dangerous for him next week than last week. I’m gonna agree with you when you say Trump knew he was exposed or positive at debate time. But next week shouldn’t be an issue unless Trump ends up in Walter Reed again

pmKPay3.png

40 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

PH5lEDZ.png

31 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

OoT62Tz.png

28 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Lo2M16s.png

• Like 2