2020 PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES: Joe Biden vs Donald Trump

Mrs Whiggins

3 minutes ago, ultimaton said:

I'm always fascinated when someone doubles down on stupid rather then just admitting they weren't thinking or they don't know what they're talking about.

It's amazing really what the internet has brought us.

• Hook 'Em 2

Haven’t read ahead so maybe someone has pointed this out. Are you under the impression that Trump would drive himself to the debate, and none of his staffers or secret service show up? Because there are a lot of people around him that should probably also be quarantining. Do they test everyone present ahead of time and quarantine them until the debate to ensure no post-test infection? He surrounds himself with a lot of people that don’t wear masks so it’s not out of the realm of possibility that this could happen.

I’m under the impression he’s crazy enough to do that, to stand up Biden.

18 minutes ago, ultimaton said:

I'm always fascinated when someone doubles down on stupid rather then just admitting they weren't thinking or they don't know what they're talking about.

Lesson of the current era: that makes you rock-solid presidential material, and you are ready to MAGA.

• Hook 'Em 1

Yup. And apparently there is a robust population of these individuals in Minnesota.

4 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Hi hunny! Where do you want me to start?

Can’t have a debate with trumps camp in the same building apparently.

Trump pumps out 2 or 3 videos from the hospital last week saying he’s fine now, so symptoms stopped a few days ago(whether that’s believable or not is up to you)

Trump himself and Melania were unmasked and likely infectious at last weeks debate. 7 days from now he wouldn’t be infectious at all according to the science, but a lot here said if they were joe they would ignore the science and not trust him.

We have people thinking Joe be alive and well from a virus in the Oval Office which is insane to even think about...but he can’t be on the same stage as a non infectious person

I mean I can’t really respond to anyone that says “we can’t trust Trump “ when I agree with it.. I’m just saying the debate lines up with it being safe enough to- day wise.

Can you link to the science that says he won’t be infectious 2-3 weeks after he first tested positive?  Because many folks are just getting to round 2 or entering the hospital at this timeframe. 

he’s recovered when his tests come back negative, and not before. 

4 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Can you link to the science that says he won’t be infectious 2-3 weeks after he first tested positive?  Because many folks are just getting to round 2 or entering the hospital at this timeframe. 

he’s recovered when his tests come back negative, and not before. 

That’s not even the point and he knows it. 

2 hours ago, The Dog said:

Think this is just on ABC though. Still, the point remains the same. It's a free 90 minute ad for Biden on national tv.

Even if it's just ABC, it'll outdraw any of his rallies, and that will piss him off.

I think he will back down, but he will need some kind of concession to save face.

5 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

lol bob dole is still alive 

1 -- STFU, Bob.

2 -- MAYBE your fucking takeaway from the fact that the (R) members of the debate commission don't support the (R) candidate should be the simple acknowledgement that he must be a giant bag of (shit).

• Rage+1 1

Yeah, thanks to Trump...Stormy Daniels showed up to a gang-bang once but it was cancelled because she tested positive for herpes a week earlier.  

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

2 -- MAYBE your fucking takeaway from the fact that the (R) members of the debate commission don't support the (R) candidate should be the simple acknowledgement that he must be a giant bag of (shit).

Take: Bob is throwing a little shade there and gets a kick out of getting an opportunity to amplify the message that for some strange reason we can’t seem to find any Rs that support Don. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 10/8/2020 at 9:58 AM, Lobo said:

Why are we surprised that Trump goes only 5 days into a two-week quarantine before he takes off his masks and starts infecting people again?  The guy has no fucking clue how long two weeks is, like time-keeping is just something the unwashed masses to that’s beneath him.  

On 10/8/2020 at 10:00 AM, 4th&Five said:

To be fair the last 2 weeks has felt like a year. 

Covid quarantine 2 weeks <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 2 weeks to unveil new health plan.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Whatever. So anyway I’m of the opinion that Biden should not set foot in the same building as president superspreader. Thoughts?

Agreed. Play four corners.

Ready made excuse -- "he tried to infect me last time"

Plus this debate is about foreign policy so it will stupidly focus on Hunter's hard drive drivel.

14 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Whatever. So anyway I’m of the opinion that Biden should not set foot in the same building as president superspreader. Thoughts?

100%. It's obvious he knew he had it before their first debate, and either tested positive or didn't test at all. 

Plus, Trump needs it and Biden doesn't. This feels like fielding a punt deep in your territory with the lead with two minutes left.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Red Five said:

100%. It's obvious he knew he had it before their first debate, and either tested positive or didn't test at all. 

Plus, Trump needs it and Biden doesn't. This feels like fielding a punt deep in your territory with the lead with two minutes left.

Thanks for reminding me of the 1984 Cotton Bowl against Georgia I attended. That still gives me nightmares. 

4 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

2 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Yeah he’s backing out.

My immediate reaction as well. And fine. There's literally zero reason for Biden to participate in this debate. There's no upside, and a non-zero chance Trump will try to rush over and punch him or have someone try to infect him with Covid. His crowd will show up with now masks and comically coughing up into the air and smirking. Fuck that. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Neonmoon said:

This person who wrote this is supposedly an adult. 

And high-fived the other adults in the room, then took a copy of it out in the hallway and high-fived everyone else and bragged about how great a letter it was, punctuated with a "YEAH MOTHERFUCKERS'.  Maybe even had a fist bump or two.