2020 PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES: Joe Biden vs Donald Trump

Mrs Whiggins

Just now, Shut up Lou Holtz said:

Our president is a fucking child 

When my daughter was 10, she got into a spat with her best friend. She wrote out and threw away three letters to that friend, each less angry and more diplomatic than the last, before finally crafting a fourth draft that was an assertive yet apologetic and entirely objective olive branch. 

It was that moment I realized that a 10 year old girl would be a better president than Donald Trump.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

I honestly didn’t think these would matter. I might have been wrong. I’m not sure how any truly independent person is seeing this and being capable of pulling a lever for Trump. He’s a piece of shit. 

“you can’t get a crowd so you don’t have rallies.” Unbelievable. 

Well, if one is an idiot, one might think Trump is winning, and we have 10% more of the voter base that might be idiots.

"Herman Cain died from your rally because you led your supporters by example and they didn't believe that they needed to wear masks to your rallies" or some permutation there of would have been a walk-off home run and there would be no reason to even continue tonight's debate. Huge opportunity missed.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, BradInATX said:

A ton, so is Trump for that matter. This is what happens when you get two geriatrics whose brains operate on instinct vs. raw computing power. It's pitiful.

Agree. I think Buttigieg would have been all over Trump but his CPU clocks a lot faster.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

When my daughter was 10, she got into a spat with her best friend. She wrote out and threw away three letters to that friend, each less angry and more diplomatic than the last, before finally crafting a fourth draft that was an assertive yet apologetic and entirely objective olive branch. 

It was that moment I realized that a 10 year old girl would be a better president than Donald Trump.

The frontline episode quoted Trump stating he is the same person now that he was in FIRST GRADE