The Trump + Covid thread

Gil Bang

1 hour ago, Aqua Buddha said:

That is such a fake background.

right?? that's the kind of thing i was talking about, that keeps making the hair on the back of my neck stand up, but i don't really know why...it just seems...unreal. like for real unreal. 

27 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

"... with aides not trusting each other and some trying to find ways to avoid coming into work at all."

You might say this is a Turning Point....USA.

Seriously, if they're going to be members of Trump's club then they need to learn the hard lesson now: expendable you are.

Trump's father had similar delusions.

There is a history of this type of erratic behavior in the Trump bloodline:

According to a Trump family friend, Trump’s father, Fred Trump Sr., insisted on working even after his Alzheimer’s disease advanced in the 1990s. “To retire is to expire!” Fred Sr. would say. The friend said that as Fred Sr.’s disease worsened––he once came down the stairs wearing three neckties––the family created a system so that Fred could think he was still running the Trump Organization.

Every day Fred Sr. would go to the office in Brooklyn and they would give him blank papers to sort through and sign. The phone on Fred’s desk was set up so that it could only dial out to his secretary. “Fred pretended to work,” the family friend said. 

. . . “Don Jr. thinks Trump is acting crazy,” one of the sources told me. The stunt outraged medical experts, including an attending physician at Walter Reed. 

According to sources, Don Jr. has told friends that he tried lobbying Ivanka Trump, Eric Trump, and Jared Kushner to convince the president that he needs to stop acting unstable. “Don Jr. has said he wants to stage an intervention, but Jared and Ivanka keep telling Trump how great he’s doing,” a source said. Don Jr. is said to be reluctant to confront his father alone. “Don said, ‘I’m not going to be the only one to tell him he’s acting crazy,’” the source added. 

. . . The Trump family’s private concern about Trump’s behavior could raise questions about his fitness for office. Trump has been prescribed drugs that medical experts say can seriously impair his cognitive function. Last night the New York Times reported that steroids, which Trump is reportedly taking, specifically dexamethasone, are known to “affect mood, causing euphoria or a general happiness.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/10/don-jr-thinks-trump-is-acting-crazy-presidents-covid-joyride-has-family-divided

image.png.3c8eddc7db208605c68c394513a26510.png

Time for the Cabinet to act. 

Edited by washparkhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Wondering just now how many MAGA folks who develop Covid in the coming days/weeks...when diagnosed...will demand, setup a GoFundMe, tweet their senators, whatever....that they get the same exact experimental drugs that they shot into Trump.

Don't forget the complete coverage with the 0% copays.

1 hour ago, Pasken said:

This guy is not making it to Election Day. MAYBE he makes it another week but not much past that. 

This isn't crazy.  I've seen this bounce back/euphoria when patients are on corticosteroids.  And holy shit it can be really ugly when you wean those.  He's clearly riding that steroid high.  I can't believe his doctors are not putting more out there about being worried about his actions.  I guess he's always mentally ill so wtf can you say.  But to me, this is worse than the usual dumbass trump. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Wondering just now how many MAGA folks who develop Covid in the coming days/weeks...when diagnosed...will demand, setup a GoFundMe, tweet their senators, whatever....that they get the same exact experimental drugs that they shot into Trump.

A lot.

You saw the run on HCQ way back when. I couldn't locate tonic (for the gin) for a couple of weeks because people thought--'oh! Quinine is in tonic, I'll take that.' I was annoyed, but somewhat relieved since I knew if they drank a bunch of it they wouldn't die, like the bleach. Still hard to find zinc in stores, although we just take multivitamins anyway and never bought any. And those are just the things you can buy at the store with the exception of the HCQ.

30 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/10/don-jr-thinks-trump-is-acting-crazy-presidents-covid-joyride-has-family-divided

$10,000 a pop on ebay !!!!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

Hey, what happened to Melania? Didn’t she get sick too? Not one damn word from him from what I’ve seen. Not one word of concern for the staff that works for him. Totally only about him. 

She’s not an old super fat fuck like trump. She’ll be fine. 

12 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

This isn't crazy.  I've seen this bounce back/euphoria when patients are on corticosteroids.  And holy shit it can be really ugly when you wean those.  He's clearly riding that steroid high.  I can't believe his doctors are not putting more out there about being worried about his actions.  I guess he's always mentally ill so wtf can you say.  But to me, this is worse than the usual dumbass trump. 

The docs have a ready made baked in excuse. We adamantly told him not to leave the hospital and he left anyway. He is their boss after all. 

So why didn’t you tell us that before? 

Because he ordered us not to. 

35 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

There is a long history in the Trump family of denying serious illness. According to a Trump family friend, Trump’s father, Fred Trump Sr., insisted on working even after his Alzheimer’s disease advanced in the 1990s. “To retire is to expire!” Fred Sr. would say. The friend said that as Fred Sr.’s disease worsened––he once came down the stairs wearing three neckties––the family created a system so that Fred could think he was still running the Trump Organization. Every day Fred Sr. would go to the office in Brooklyn and they would give him blank papers to sort through and sign. The phone on Fred’s desk was set up so that it could only dial out to his secretary. “Fred pretended to work,” the family friend said. 

LMAO

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

The docs have a ready made baked in excuse. We adamantly told him not to leave the hospital and he left anyway. He is their boss after all. 

So why didn’t you tell us that before? 

Because he ordered us not to. 

HIPAA probably applies even to the president. They can’t disclose anything without his consent

1 minute ago, immamac said:

I hope he's over it and lives a long and healthy life. He won't be president ever again and that's enough for me.

Man... you’re a better person than I am at the moment. It’s so hard not to wish ill for him and his sycophants. 

way too early, 200k people died due to his incompetence, they deserve justice. but more importantly i can't wait to see his ego crushed if he is forced to be re-admitted to Walter Reed. As mentioned earlier, lets see what happens on days 10-14 and around the Cain 31 days.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

I swear I saw on here that the WH was not going to perform contact tracing on any of the guests/staff beyond what had already been done. But I can't find it now. Anyway, I just saw in the news that the CDC has been prohibited by the WH from doing it. Hope Kamala is taking notes for Wednesday because that is criminal.

I think I am going to sit down tomorrow and write a thank you letter to Debra Messonier. If she had not cut loose in that teleconference call with the media in February, I shudder to think where this country would be right now.

9 minutes ago, immamac said:

I hope he's over it and lives a long and healthy life. He won't be president ever again and that's enough for me.

I wish I could have this outlook but Trump will still have enormous political power out of office.  He has a large cult base. He can make or break congressional and senate races with a few tweets. Not to mention him undermining democracy and dumbing down the population.  Sadly Trump isn’t going away until he’s gone gone. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• immamac changed the title to The Trump + Covid thread