Fuck Big 12 refs

taybo20

30 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

Are you watching this game? There have been several obvious holds that went uncalled against tceh. 

Pretty sure you are just a worthless troll at this point. Fuck off dumbass.

Post the holds, on both teams, in the game thread

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

Did they ever show a replay?  I just saw live that the umpire tossed the flag as soon as blue turned it up. 

They didn’t

1 minute ago, StrippersAndNobelPrizes said:

Not so bad tonight ? We still had more than DOUBLE the penalty yards. These fucktards will always total frauds. Glad Yormark got karmically bitchslapped on the Jumbotron tonight. Let’s see who the crew is next week.

I’m betting on the other Texas hater Alvarez and his crew. 

• Hook 'Em 2

something happened in the 2nd quarter. 

suddenly Mar and his team started calling holding. 

and it continued through to the 3rd quarter where they called holding and illegal downfield on the fake punt.  

it was almost like they got a buzz in their ear that told them to finally start calling the obvious shit 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Tex Pete said:

Let us not forget our last appearance in the Big 12 championship. 

A65CB2D3-6175-451A-B42C-A086B081629D.jpeg

Not wrong but those Herman teams were notoriously undisciplined

2 face masks on OU’s first drive and 3 face masks in the 1st half alone 

• Hook 'Em 2

11 hours ago, StrippersAndNobelPrizes said:

Not so bad tonight ? We still had more than DOUBLE the penalty yards. These fucktards will always total frauds. Glad Yormark got karmically bitchslapped on the Jumbotron tonight. Let’s see who the crew is next week.

It was bad while it was still a game. If memory serves, we had four calls against us in the first quarter vs zero for Tech. ABC showed the a graphic that pointed out Texas had already surpassed its season average penalty yards with just under 11 mins left in the first half.

1 hour ago, AUS-97HORN said:

something happened in the 2nd quarter. 

suddenly Mar and his team started calling holding. 

and it continued through to the 3rd quarter where they called holding and illegal downfield on the fake punt.  

it was almost like they got a buzz in their ear that told them to finally start calling the obvious shit 

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

More like once they realized they couldn’t affect the outcome, they just called it straight up 

This 100 percent.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, StrippersAndNobelPrizes said:

it is going to be really nice to get to the SEC where some games we will have more penalties and yards and some games we won't.  there won't be a drive killing/anti Texas agenda.  The teams in the SEC and refs don't have small dicks and won't be looking for penalties on Texas and avoiding penalties on opponents. They will miss calls.  Its why we seem to do OK in Bowl games as well.  the refs aren't looking for shit they are just calling what they see. the "hold" on jones was completely phantom but served exactly its purpose.

somewhere in the 2nd half lil Joey was yelling and talking to Mar for about 2 minutes and Mar was just nodding his head the whole time.  

Tech was an awful team and were completely outmanned yet they only had 5 penalties for 35 yards which included the holding on the fake which I was shocked got called, even though it was obvious.

Yormark wants no part of handing Texas that trophy and the Big 12 ref crew knows it.

• Hook 'Em 5

1 minute ago, Dennis Taylor said:

But they're still incompetent when the screw job is called off, hence the ridiculously long replays, delays in simple game management etc. 

oh well yeah. Kevin Mar games are always ridiculously long 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Jkwellborn said:

Can someone explain to me how the refs held the ball until there were 2 seconds on the play clock and then flagged BYU for delay of game when they weren’t even out of the way? No one was subbing on either side for a few seconds.

Did you notice that it was oSu on defense?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

How does OU getting that call guarantee a victory?

its skip cunt face bayless.  dude talks shit just to stir shit.   

He of course completely ignores the blatant facemasks and in our face unsportsmanlike penalties that if we had gotten ONE of them, we would have most likely won that fucking ou game and been undefeated. 

but we lost, so now we are just playing for the title.... for the first one since 2009

• Hook 'Em 2

I just hate the whole "look how obnoxious I am" style of sportscasting - him and Stephen A Smith in particular.  I'm just not clicking on their tweets, I'm not clicking on any stories about them, and when their face shows up on my TV, I change the channel or turn it off.  

Same policy with any Rolling Stone "best albums" or "best guitarist" links.  

Nope.  

• Hook 'Em 3

10 minutes ago, Paul Wesley said:

I just hate the whole "look how obnoxious I am" style of sportscasting - him and Stephen A Smith in particular.  I'm just not clicking on their tweets, I'm not clicking on any stories about them, and when their face shows up on my TV, I change the channel or turn it off.  

Same policy with any Rolling Stone "best albums" or "best guitarist" links.  

Nope.  

Skip realized being a cunt made him a lot of money 35 years ago, especially being a cunt in the DFW area going against the Cowboys. 

Jason Whitock also realized that same shit in Kansas City about the same time. 

• Hook 'Em 1