Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

1 hour ago, kevwun said:

Starting to wonder if The Elk is gonna make it to 3 years.  Pretty much everything since his press conference has been a mess.

If they fire him after 3 years, they will be paying (assuming annual payouts):

- Elko $5.6m per year (not accounting for amount offset for contract with new school)

- Jimbo $7.2m per year

Not to coach at A&M. 

I'm ready for it.

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

A weekend treat.  

Daddy98 shares his worldview.  

From a thread on Xavier Filsaime, on Aggie 247.

image.thumb.png.bf04ab91a3638b4d4cfbd92f30edd2e2.png

(This poor guy ... trying to fit the luscious boob analogies to an emaciated skeleton of logic.)

image.thumb.png.bdf182ce8ffc28fec42f9306e980a76b.png

(Yo Soy says Yo Say Whaaaat??)

image.thumb.png.5c708a30bb89899f649aff7686840015.png

(The moment when Daddy98 claims the intellectual high ground, as he dispenses knowledge - and condescension.)

image.thumb.png.4b3ec60f0a7d5af512900567b6d1c630.png

image.thumb.png.c7f1c80ec3217a7f04053428fbe717d2.png

image.thumb.png.eec526b348e907947d471e0b6df096d1.png

THE END

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I’m convinced aggy offered Anthony to get Andrew. Jimbo was all in on landing DL. 

In a very bizarre, mentally unbalanced kind of way. As if he was going to corner the market on athletic DL and money whip all of them into staying. Never mind the rest of the roster was on fire, but he had ALL the DL in the SEC. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

I need a Daddy98 translator. 

He is saying that aggy is prioritizing the boobs and Texas is prioritizing the house, and while aggy is upgrading the boobs, Texas is upgrading their house is such a way that it will block out the sun on the aggy house.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Haha 7

49 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

I need a Daddy98 translator. 

He's suggesting that the aggies have spent their money wisely on long lasting football infrastructure like stadium upgrades which he likens to having a big house and a wife with big boobs. The stupid sips, on the other hand, have spent the money on players which he likens to vacations and things like fancy cars and clothes which won't appreciate in value. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bojack said:

He's suggesting that the aggies have spent their money wisely on long lasting football infrastructure like stadium upgrades which he likens to having a big house and a wife with big boobs. The stupid sips, on the other hand, have spent the money on players which he likens to vacations and things like fancy cars and clothes which won't appreciate in value. 

Is he trying to say Choate shouldn’t be allowed to recruit 2 LB’s from Hawaii and get them both to sign?

8 minutes ago, Bojack said:

He's saying the opposite.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Bojack said:

If a mortgage is the largest financial undertaking you have been involved in, lol.

1 hour ago, Bojack said:

1 hour ago, HtownHorn said:

He's saying the opposite.

I really don’t know what he’s saying, but I am certain that it is fucking stupid. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Lhorn said:

I’m not sure I completely understand the analogy but I’m gonna need to see the house and the boobs before I decide. 

I really only need to see the boobs.

monkey's paw curls: it's his moobs

Edited by Rimbo
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, TonyTexas said:

It’s quite telling that aggy now has to trumpet players that are staying who never indicated they were leaving 

This shit is so funny to me. Bryce Foster is closer to quitting football altogether than being a portal target for any school worth a shit. I hope they do these announcements for their entire roster 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

This shit is so funny to me. Bryce Foster is closer to quitting football altogether than being a portal target for any school worth a shit. I hope they do these announcements for their entire roster 

United should tweet chest thumping brags every time a plane doesn't crash.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Getafix said:

A weekend treat.  

Daddy98 shares his worldview.  

From a thread on Xavier Filsaime, on Aggie 247.

image.thumb.png.bf04ab91a3638b4d4cfbd92f30edd2e2.png

(This poor guy ... trying to fit the luscious boob analogies to an emaciated skeleton of logic.)

image.thumb.png.bdf182ce8ffc28fec42f9306e980a76b.png

(Yo Soy says Yo Say Whaaaat??)

image.thumb.png.5c708a30bb89899f649aff7686840015.png

(The moment when Daddy98 claims the intellectual high ground, as he dispenses knowledge - and condescension.)

image.thumb.png.4b3ec60f0a7d5af512900567b6d1c630.png

image.thumb.png.c7f1c80ec3217a7f04053428fbe717d2.png

image.thumb.png.eec526b348e907947d471e0b6df096d1.png

THE END

Jesus

in life, in Katy, working in insurance for 6figs, the house is king.  It’s the asset.  In fact, it’s the main asset of me and all my wealthy friends.  I don’t actually understand how mortgages work but I’ve got something called PMI so  I’m a baller.  Damn it’s good to be rich, life in the fast lane.

fucking goober.   

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

26 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

Jesus

in life, in Katy, working in insurance for 6figs, the house is king.  It’s the asset.  In fact, it’s the main asset of me and all my wealthy friends.  I don’t actually understand how mortgages work but I’ve got something called PMI so  I’m a baller.  Damn it’s good to be rich, life in the fast lane.

fucking goober.   

Be careful. It's like Beetlejuice up in here. You say the word "mortgage" three times, and @UTPhil2006 and @Wulaw Horn will come storming in here! 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, UncleSonny said:

Well, with the looks of how they have been hit by attrition, defections, and the department of corrections, you only got like 35 or so more left... enjoy it like it is a fucked up version of an aggy advent calendar as a countdown to our playoff game.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Radical Larry said:

That program is in a world of shit.

Well they would rather hire people to tell them how great they are over professionals who know how to do the job. It's been hilarious for my entire life and will continue to be that way until long after i am gone. True definition of cesspool.

On 12/15/2023 at 8:54 AM, Shaddie said:

Dammit. 

I guess he also drops out of the Looch 44. 

That's not a thing anymore & hasn't been since a&m paid signed the greatest class ever. They're too busy counting trophies wins buyouts to be bothered with silly recruit rankings.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, hook me said:

That's not a thing anymore & hasn't been since a&m paid signed the greatest class ever. They're too busy counting trophies wins buyouts to be bothered with silly recruit rankings.

He realized it’s too tough to spin flips and losses after the fact as not meaningful when he himself ranked those guys real high in his own rankings.  And he didn’t want to start a New Jersey 44. 

• Hook 'Em 1