What's Jeffrey Toobin's surly handle?

Gil Bang

It looks like virtual meetings have fully entered into the second phase of widespread technology adoption....... the one where men start getting in trouble for doing something with their dick to it.

A truism as old as human existence.

Yeah, if you can see both your face and your dick in the same screen shot, you’re either really out of focus or really flexible for your age. 

that reminds me, I need more electrical tape and yoga classes

3 minutes ago, Captainant said:

And that's why you unplug your webcam when you aren't using it. That's rookie work-from-home shit

both my laptops are equipped with a little switch. even when that thing is closed, and my webcam is off, i'm still not standing up and pulling my dick out. wtf man

1 hour ago, hayden_horn said:

both my laptops are equipped with a little switch. even when that thing is closed, and my webcam is off, i'm still not standing up and pulling my dick out. wtf man

So you only stand up and pull your dick out when the webcam is on and the thing is open?  Party on, Garth! 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, hayden_horn said:

One day, we are going to wake up to an email or voicemail or text message, explaining that somebody had captured video from various cameras on devices that we thought were off, with examples of said captures, and they want us to pay up.  It's going to be a part of a massive operation that went on for a few years, to the point where there is a massive database of nudes and various other behaviors from hundreds of millions, if not billions of devices.

When that is, I don't know, we still have two full months of 2020 left.