Hunter Biden’s laptop

Hanrahan

4 hours ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

https://www.publicnotice.co/p/comer-smirnov-russian-disinfo-biden-impeachment

How Comer and company learned to love Russian disinformation: The Biden bribery smear was obvious Kremlin bullcrap. Republicans don't care.

fucking Comer is carrying on this investigation exactly as you would expect from any random backfuck, red-dick KY farmer who's significantly dumber than your avg. mailman.

Fox was all in on Russian Hoax 2.0 last week

Flipping channels in the car for a couple of hours last night and during my 10-15 minutes that I was listening to Fox News channel - host or guest (not sure how) makes a general comment that Hunter Biden should testify before the committee in an open session. He was saying what is Hunter trying to hide by testifying in a closed sesson - to which I started to laugh because Hunter was asking to testify in on open session, he actually show up, unannounced, for an open session and there were threats to arrest him on contempt for not coming to a closed session.
My question is who, on the committee, is so afraid to take Hunter Bidens testimony in an open session and/or what question is he being asked that members don't want the public to hear.

1 minute ago, Wally Fairway said:

Flipping channels in the car for a couple of hours last night and during my 10-15 minutes that I was listening to Fox News channel - host or guest (not sure how) makes a general comment that Hunter Biden should testify before the committee in an open session. He was saying what is Hunter trying to hide by testifying in a closed sesson - to which I started to laugh because Hunter was asking to testify in on open session, he actually show up, unannounced, for an open session and there were threats to arrest him on contempt for not coming to a closed session.
My question is who, on the committee, is so afraid to take Hunter Bidens testimony in an open session and/or what question is he being asked that members don't want the public to hear.

Well, since they are all a bunch of cucks they are probably asking him if he would use his big dong on their wives while they watch. 

25 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

James Comer, for starters. Andy Biggs too. What other Republicans are in the committee? Them too. It’s all a farce and they’re all spineless cowards who are just doing Trump’s bidding. 

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

James Comer, for starters. Andy Biggs too. What other Republicans are in the committee? Them too. It’s all a farce and they’re all spineless cowards who are just doing Trump’s bidding. 

The whole committee is not letting any of the closed door transcripts out because it makes it much harder to spin testimony negatively when you have the whole thing plus context. 

• Hook 'Em 4

https://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/Hunter-Biden-Transcript_Redacted.pdf

The Witness. How is contemplation -- let me ask a question. How is contemplation of something evidence of involvement? I alone contemplate. I contemplate that one day you and I are going to be great friends. Is that ever going to happen, Mr. Gaetz? I don't think so.

• Haha 2

Not that I didn't realize this already, but sure painting a pretty good picture why they didn't want the hearing to be open. Hunter, despite his many faults, it's pretty damn quick on his feet.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

7 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Not that I didn't realize this already, but sure painting a pretty good picture why they didn't want the hearing to be open. Hunter, despite his many faults, it's pretty damn quick on his feet.

He got that BDE

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Murderer's row of fuckbois. Mace doesn't crack the top 10 of cray.

James Comer, Kentucky, Chair

Jim Jordan, Ohio

Mike Turner, Ohio

Paul Gosar, Arizona

Virginia Foxx, North Carolina

Glenn Grothman, Wisconsin

Michael Cloud, Texas (from December 6, 2023)

Gary Palmer, Alabama

Clay Higgins, Louisiana

Pete Sessions, Texas

Andy Biggs, Arizona

Nancy Mace, South Carolina

Jake LaTurner, Kansas

Pat Fallon, Texas

Byron Donalds, Florida

Kelly Armstrong, North Dakota

Scott Perry, Pennsylvania

William Timmons, South Carolina

Tim Burchett, Tennessee

Marjorie Taylor Greene, Georgia

Lisa McClain, Michigan

Lauren Boebert, Colorado

Russell Fry, South Carolina

Anna Paulina Luna, Florida

Chuck Edwards, North Carolina (until December 6, 2023)

Nick Langworthy, New York

Eric Burlison, Missouri

Michael Waltz, Florida

Edited by TheStoicPaisano

2 minutes ago, Fastbreak said:

Hunter testifying that he has an Apple laptop. When was the last Mac that had a removable hard drive? The Delaware guy definitely implied it was a PC.

My wifes old 2015MBP has a removable HDD

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, C-Man said:

This is hysterical (cross-posted because I wasn't quite sure where to put it):

Wow and at the end, the reporter throws it back to "Ana" to discuss how Russia is influencing American politics.

Sweatergawd the simulation is leaking

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Captainant said:

Wow and at the end, the reporter throws it back to "Ana" to discuss how Russia is influencing American politics.

Sweatergawd the simulation is leaking

I feel like it's that robot that was designed to leak hydraulic fluid and its only job was to put it back in so it could live. That's the simulation at this point. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

JFC, guess I haven't had the distinct displeasure of really taking in the full grotesquerie of Comer before... that is one hydrocephalic, Gingrich-esque noggin there 

And he's likely to be a frontrunner for 2026 Senate since Mitch is not running for re-election

• Rage+1 1

27 minutes ago, Js1 said:

And he's likely to be a frontrunner for 2026 Senate since Mitch is not running for re-election

Fortunately he's not nearly as smart or clever as cocaine mitch. I don't think that seat would ever go blue in this cycle, so it's still a net loss for em

• Hook 'Em 2