Take the L, Pussy (Documenting the Coup Until Trump Concedes)

Firemans4Horn

11 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

an aside, is the gritty rep good or bad or neutral? I’m afraid to give it in case someone thinks I’m negging them.

Maybe it's good.  Maybe it's bad.  Maybe you fuck around and find out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Y'all realize that the chances of this ending up in a violent confrontation are going up by the minute, right?  That's the endgame.  If he refuses to accept the loss -- and he will refuse to accept the loss -- how does that play out any other way?

Oh, and for those of you thinking the Secret Service will just evict him.....what are you going to think when he deploys his loyalist CBP troops to the White House to "protect THEIR president?"  In the endgame, there are armed troops who support the regime present as well.

And plenty of MAGA cosplayers with their ARs will show up on the streets of DC as well.  Again, we are facing a non-zero chance of running gun battles in DC to settle this.  That's where the GOP is taking us. 

If that happens, fuck it....I hope it happens all the fucking way.  Let forces loyal to the United States take out the MAGAs, Trump's jackboots, and all of his enablers.  And let history note what cowards like Cornyn will do during the chaos -- hide, whimper, and then come out and say they were in favor of the winning side all along.

tenor.gif?itemid=11110708

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

tenor.gif?itemid=11110708

Cool, cool.  Just remember, I was the lunatic who said this election was going to be closer to a tossup than a blowout.  And who said that Trump will not accept any loss.  And who said, before he was even elected, exactly how shitty a Trump regime would be.  I'm getting really, really fucking tired of being right about how awful this shit is.

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Cool, cool.  Just remember, I was the lunatic who said this election was going to be closer to a tossup than a blowout.  And who said that Trump will not accept any loss.  And who said, before he was even elected, exactly how shitty a Trump regime would be.  I'm getting really, really fucking tired of being right about how awful this shit is.

You should try remembering the myriad times you were wrong instead. It will make you feel better.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

If mail in votes were allowed to be counted early like always, this election would have been considered a landslide from the beginning. It still is. 306 electoral votes, 5.5M ahead in the popular vote. That's a lot closer to blowout than toss-up.

Everyone knew he wouldn't accept a loss, even his supporters. Trump has repeated as much for almost 5 years. Ad nauseum.

The majority knew how shitty the Trump regime would be 4 years ago.

Congratulations?

Edited by aggie08
  • Hook 'Em 3

15 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Oh stop with the fucking vitcimhood. I, and about half this forum, were also nervous and freaking out about this election being close. Some weren't. About 100% of this fucking fourm knew Trump wouldn't accept any loss. You're not some singular fucking Cassandra here, so stop pretending to have some singular prescience no one else here does. In fact, while your histrionics certainly outperform everyone else's on this forum, a healthy chunk of people generally nod to themselves most of the time you post. At least I do. 

Where you get the absurd head pats is when you say shit  like "democracy will be decided by pitched gun battles on the streets of DC" or whatever the fuck you posted. Come the fuck on, dude. Or there's going to be a battle between secret service agents and guys Trump somehow stashed in the WH using the tunnels to keep him in power. 

Civil Unrest in the streets? Sure. A fight for the soul of this nation? Existentially, most fucking definitely. Pitched Gun Battles on the streets of DC and skirmishes inside the WH to keep the president in power? Fucking stop dude. The election is over, and that coward will leave while pretending he won, and he's planning for it. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

I don't disagree that there's a decent chance of some isolated instances of post-election violence by the far right. Trump is absolutely fanning those flames and I'd be shocked if he wasn't hoping for his cultists to commit violence on his behalf.

But ain't no way the cowardice piece of shit will put up any sort of fight on his way out the door. He's a diaper-filling little bitch who just wants to burn the place down and then run away to Mar-a-Lago. Or shit, any country without an extradition treaty.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Where you get the absurd head pats is when you say shit  like "democracy will be decided by pitched gun battles on the streets of DC" or whatever the fuck you posted. Come the fuck on, dude. Or there's going to be a battle between secret service agents and guys Trump somehow stashed in the WH using the tunnels to keep him in power. 

Civil Unrest in the streets? Sure. A fight for the soul of this nation? Existentially, most fucking definitely. Pitched Gun Battles on the streets of DC and skirmishes inside the WH to keep the president in power? Fucking stop dude. The election over, and that coward will leave while pretending he won, and he's planning for it. 

Well, you keep misreading my posts, which perhaps creates the disconnect.  I am not saying these things WILL happen -- with certainty, or even "more likely than not."  My concern is that these scenarios no longer reside in the land of "no fucking way, of course that's not even a possibility" to "well, fuck.....it's possible."  

The kind of things we're talking about are catastrophic, rising to the level of nation-ending.  They don't become unacceptable or alarming once they actually happen -- they become unacceptable and alarming when they cross the Rubicon from the land of "no way, no how" to the land of "well, we can actually see a scenario where these things could happen."  Going from a 0% chance to a 3% chance is alarming as fuck.

Imagine being on a 737, and the pilot comes  on to tell you "well, some shit just happened with the plane.....and our chances of dying in a crash went up from effectively 0% to 3%".....would your asshole pucker or not?  This is the goddamned United States.  We should not have ANY asshole puckering at the thought of how power will be transferred, but here we are.  A 3% chance of something this fucking bad is unacceptable, and is actually disastrous.  That's my point.  Not that these things WILL happen -- shit, the odds are still in our favor that they WON'T.  But when we see the odds on those things go from 0%, then to 3%, then to 6%.....yeah, pucker time.

Edited by Brisketexan

what are you going to think when he deploys his loyalist CBP troops to the White House to "protect THEIR president?"  In the endgame, there are armed troops who support the regime present as well.

And plenty of MAGA cosplayers with their ARs will show up on the streets of DC as well.  Again, we are facing a non-zero chance of running gun battles in DC to settle this.  That's where the GOP is taking us.

There's more.  But neither you nor I nor 99% of the surl are cleared to know about them.

There are times to risk the exposure of classified technologies.  Will this be one of those?

hqdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, David Dennison said:

Anyone want to talk about the looming impeachment disaster that awaits us when Republicans control both House and Senate in 2023?

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

Midterms could look more like 2002 than 2010/18 since Biden can’t pass sweeping partisan legislation that pisses off the masses. 

2002 = 9/11

2022 = beating COVID

2022 Senate slate is much kinder to Democrats. GOP defending 20 (likely 21 after GA runoff) seats and Dems defending 13. Two of the GOP defenses are retiring Senators in Pennsylvania and North Carolina so no incumbency advantage. 

24 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Cool, cool.  Just remember, I was one of many who said this election was going to be closer to a tossup than a blowout.

it is time for you to stand down on this topic.  you were not the only one.  i published multiple maps that showed 10 states up in the air that the polls supposedly had locked down, and i was assaulted repeatedly and labeled an "amateur".

now, you are the master mason of the half-dome granite suicide ledge a half-mile up in the sky.  doom on.

8 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Well, you keep misreading my posts, which perhaps creates the disconnect.  I am not saying these things WILL happen -- with certainty, or even "more likely than not."  My concern is that these scenarios no longer reside in the land of "no fucking way, of course that's not even a possibility" to "well, fuck.....it's possible."  

The kind of things we're talking about are catastrophic, rising to the level of nation-ending.  They don't become unacceptable or alarming once they actually happen -- they become unacceptable and alarming when they cross the Rubicon from the land of "no way, no how" to the land of "well, we can actually see a scenario where these things could happen."  Going from a 0% chance to a 3% chance is alarming as fuck.

Imagine being on a 737, and the pilot comes  on to tell you "well, some shit just happened with the plane.....and our chances of dying in a crash went up from effectively 0% to 3%".....would your asshole pucker or not?  This is the goddamned United States.  We should not have ANY asshole puckering at the thought of how power will be transferred, but here we are.  A 3% chance of something this fucking bad is unacceptable, and is actually disastrous.  That's my point.  Not that these things WILL happen -- shit, the odds are still in our favor that they WON'T.  But when we see the odds on those things go from 0%, then to 3%, then to 6%.....yeah, pucker time.

I read your post just fine. You're declarative and absolute by nature as a poster. I empathize, as it's a posting style I also favor. That being said, you love to state your "non-zero" or "3%" chance shit in the verbal form of a motherfucking Ron Paul It's Happening Gif. Which, again, fine, I empathize. But when you talk about running gun battles in DC between citizens as such, you get the fucking puppy dog pat and a willy wonka propped up on one elbow look from the peanut gallery. 

We can all agree America is fucked because half of American citizens are ignorant and/or selfish pieces of shit. 

7 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

You also said multiple times that Trump was going to win, Brisket. And that was kind of the main thing. 

I am certain I said that hyperbolically in some of our discussions in the past few months of how shitty things are (and I definitely said that he would win a second term back before the pandemic hit -- and I think he would have) -- but in every post in which I weighed in on the actual likely results of this election in the past several months, I specifically said "tossup."  That has been my consistent prediction for months.

13 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

it is time for you to stand down on this topic.  you were not the only one.  i published multiple maps that showed 10 states up in the air that the polls supposedly had locked down, and i was assaulted repeatedly and labeled an "amateur".

now, you are the master mason of the half-dome granite suicide ledge a half-mile up in the sky.  doom on.

Fair enough.  I sure as shit remember getting shit on repeatedly by poster after poster insisting that this was going to be a no-brainer blowout.

12 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I am certain I said that hyperbolically in some of our discussions in the past few months of how shitty things are (and I definitely said that he would win a second term back before the pandemic hit -- and I think he would have) -- but in every post in which I weighed in on the actual likely results of this election in the past several months, I specifically said "tossup."  That has been my consistent prediction for months.

Again, had this election counted votes in the same manner as every presidential election prior, the victor would have been announced on Tuesday night, and the words used would have been "monumental" and "historic", not "toss-up".

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, aggie08 said:

Again, had this election counted votes in the same manner as every presidential election prior, the victor would have been announced on Tuesday night, and the words used would have been "monumental" and "historic", not "toss-up".

Well it wasn't an electoral blowout but it was certainly a convincing win, though you could argue it was a blowout since the loser was the incumbent

If we found out all at once the final results on election night - would we call this a close race?

Midterms could look more like 2002 than 2010/18 since Biden can’t pass sweeping partisan legislation that pisses off the masses. 
2002 = 9/11
2022 = beating COVID

Yeah it’s possible. If the vaccine development continues on schedule, distribution is not a complete clusterfuck, and the economy is looking up as life returns to normal-ish by Fall 2022 it’s going to be hard for people to really find something to be pissed off at Biden for. That scenario is by no means guaranteed but it’s not exactly farfetched. The same will likely be true for incumbent GOPs so I wouldn’t expect a huge shift either way, but a bloodbath is not set in stone.

1 minute ago, gmr548 said:

Yeah it’s possible. If the vaccine development continues on schedule, distribution is not a complete clusterfuck, and the economy is looking up as life returns to normal-ish by Fall 2022 it’s going to be hard for people to really find something to be pissed off at Biden for. That scenario is by no means guaranteed but it’s not exactly farfetched. The same will likely be true for incumbent GOPs so I wouldn’t expect a huge shift either way, but a bloodbath is not set in stone.

Fall of '22 is 2 years out.  Let's hope we are on a little quicker timeline than that.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

That is our best-case scenario.  It may even be the most likely scenario.

But the worst-case scenario remains in play.

That scenario SHOULD NEVER EVEN FUCKING BE IN PLAY.  THE VERY FACT THAT IT IS IN PLAY IS A FUCKING DISASTER.  WE SHOULD NEVER, EVER EVEN HAVE THIS FUCKING CONVERSATION.

There is a bright side. Our system is holding up while under attack. We are winning.

I mean, from a weird, twisted, bizarre perspective, Trump fans might see this as proof of the "deep state." They're not wrong, but they're wrong about who the "deep state" is. It's not the President, it's not Congress, it's not (God forbid) the UK or shadow agencies.

The Deep State is us. Because we are a democracy. Trump isn't being pushed out by a conspiracy. He's being pushed out by millions of American voters, servicemen, government employees, volunteers, who continue to believe that the people are first and no man is bigger than the rest of the country.

We fucking won.

Now take the loss, you pussy Trump, and don't ever talk to me or my country again.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

That's a non-starter with Romney, Collins and Murkowski in the Senate. I'm sure some will laugh at that statement, but impeaching over some Hunter Biden bullshit wouldn't fly with them. 

Even if it did you have to get to two thirds in the senate. A successful removal of a president is a complete and total non starter in today’s environment because no one is ever sniffing that kind of majority.

But it wouldn’t be about that. It’d be about obstruction. You can expect impeachment every single time we have a GOP house and Democratic president going forward. They’ll claim the Trump implement set precedent for unfounded partisan impeachment even though everyone outside of Cult 45 knows that is a load of shit. And no one outside of that group will buy their impeachment case. But they’ll obstruct governance, which is their reason for existence at this point. The only way to keep them in check on that would be a resounding punishment in the election immediately following the first time they try it.

21 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Fair enough.  I sure as shit remember getting shit on repeatedly by poster after poster insisting that this was going to be a no-brainer blowout.

Cassandra was correct, but she was not believed. She was raped by Ajax the Small for her efforts.

People needed a wake up call and you (with others) provided it.  Watch out for the Monday Morning Ajax's wielding small swords. The warning call was (and is still) needed. 

image.thumb.png.27ef41d631bfcf242dc66296a363410e.png

53 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

There's more.  But neither you nor I nor 99% of the surl are cleared to know about them.

There are times to risk the exposure of classified technologies.  Will this be one of those?

Same shit Cuba has been using against our embassy for years now that Donny ignored?  Old news.

5 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

To Sum up

Brisket 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29ad249cc0e320cc20e3

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29h9wc1k64tt13qofk97

Sydney

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29f84a122be5c65f7b29

Who plays the role of Newt here?

3Wi90Nnwc9_-Rw3vbvFYjPkVE6MwBWWNnZ1eARTp

5 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

There is a bright side. Our system is holding up while under attack. We are winning.

I mean, from a weird, twisted, bizarre perspective, Trump fans might see this as proof of the "deep state." They're not wrong, but they're wrong about who the "deep state" is. It's not the President, it's not Congress, it's not (God forbid) the UK or shadow agencies.

The Deep State is us. Because we are a democracy. Trump isn't being pushed out by a conspiracy. He's being pushed out by millions of American voters, servicemen, government employees, volunteers, who continue to believe that the people are first and no man is bigger than the rest of the country.

We fucking won.

Now take the loss, you pussy Trump, and don't ever talk to me or my country again.

I do like this post -- and it IS the optimistic take, it really is.  We are undergoing a significant stress test.  If we pass, that's a good thing.

I still don't like the fact that the movement that subjected us to the stress test will still be around, and has completely taken over one of our two major political parties.  Trumpism will  be a threat for years to come.  How many "stress tests" can we survive?

3 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Cassandra was correct, but she was not believed. She was raped by Ajax the Small for her efforts.

I mean, if I'm gonna be raped over this, I'd prefer it to be by a dude named Ajax the Small, and not Ajax the Hung Like a Horse.  If I get a vote in the matter.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I mean, if I'm gonna be raped over this, I'd prefer it to be by a dude named Ajax the Small, and not Ajax the Hung Like a Horse.  If I get a vote in the matter.

Descriptor fits Ajax. You should be fine. Just a little pinprick.

image.thumb.png.abcebfc1619a05980b64be3fcf023668.png

(Ajax on the right - micro-pp)

They can also remember when I said FL was going to Trump a couple weeks before and it would be close in many states.  It's all here.  And I also said these diaper wearing diabetic dumbfucks aren't going to do a god damn thing.  Will there be one or two isolated violent episodes?  Sure...now let me introduce you to Chicago where we'll have 100x as many deaths as the Trump war.  And it doesn't even affect people 2 miles north, much less the entire country.  LOL.  Come on man, get a fucking grip. 

• Hook 'Em 3