Beefcake Cawthorn is a proselytizing jackass who needs his own thread

TheStoicPaisano

7 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Wait, the dude lost money being a Congressman? How the hell does that happen?

"You know, suffering from a brain injury after the accident definitely I think it slowed my brain down a little bit. Made me less intelligent. And the pain also made reading and studying very difficult."[
- Madison Cawthorn

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The Original Greaser Bob said:

Every trip to Chick-Fil-A feels like an egregious trip.

"When you need to refuel between fake raids on mannequins in bed and humping on your buddies while nude, there's nothing that beats Chick-Fil-A"

- Madison C., probably.

4 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

I drove by about a minute after the crash.  I'm probably on 183 in your photo.  Freaked me out.

Didn't see it but I had just turned off 183 to get to Pickel Center. Wondered what all the sirens were when I was parking

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Job abandonment isn’t a thing for congress?

For just a split second, I felt a tinge of sorrow for the people in his district who now have zero representation in Congress.

But then I remembered that he never has and was never going to actually represent the interests of his constituents because he's a Republican politician, and they voted for him, so fuck them.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Beau Vine said:

For just a split second, I felt a tinge of sorrow for the people in his district who now have zero representation in Congress.

But then I remembered that he never has and was never going to actually represent the interests of his constituents because he's a Republican politician, and they voted for him, so fuck them.  

I was thinking more in terms of he keeps getting paid and there should be recourse for that. 

• Hook 'Em 1

The good people of his NC district have learned that when you elect an immature young man that only cares about the attention he receives, you basically do not have a representative in Congress.

There is a good reason that you often send the boring, older, local district attorney to Congress because they have a track record of serving the public. They may not be perfect but they have an understanding that the job only starts when you win an election.

And even if the eventually they send you packing, you keep serving them to the last day. That's what you're being paid to do. Madison is taking home 175K per year but does nothing. 

2 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

If you don't get invited to the coke fueled orgies, then what's the point? 

Coke-fueled orgies with models and members of Congress, Madison?  

best I can do is meth-influenced devil’s threeway outside Pineola, NC

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Everything that dumb twink said is demonstrably false. 

He really is almost as stupid as Herschel when you get right down to it. At least Herschel can blame 25 years of competitive football for his cognitive issues.

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

He seems to be doing really well:

Did I miss something? Is Joe Biden "wearing the exact same clothes as some frickin' communist dictator does in China?"

"I want a president who people are terrified of."

image.jpeg.7f06e4201eebd5da3fca6a79fb3a8259.jpeg

Trump Boasts of Successful Walk Down Ramp Without Tripping