Official Thread for Abortion Demagoguery

bad_teammate

2 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

I can at least understand an anti-abortion argument. It falls apart with one simple question that that camp never even attempts to answer: since we'll never be able to stop people from having sex for fun, how is continuing to force people to carry unwanted pregnancies sustainable? But I at least understand the "morality" that they trick themselves into thinking their position has.

But, for the life of me, I will never be able to understand the sick, twisted fucks who are against abortion AND birth control.

That's b/c you're not a micro-dicked control freak. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

It would be epic is they banned birth control.  I mean, they would be hard pressed to get 25% in any real election.

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

It's virtually the definition of "fuck around and find out".

They’ve been talking about it since abortion was overturned.  I don’t know why they are going so hard in the paint on it given that it could get the youths out to vote, but they want to ban it.  Todays GQP is crazy as fuck.

Edited by atomheartbevo

1 hour ago, aggie08 said:

I can at least understand an anti-abortion argument. It falls apart with one simple question that that camp never even attempts to answer: since we'll never be able to stop people from having sex for fun, how is continuing to force people to carry unwanted pregnancies sustainable? But I at least understand the "morality" that they trick themselves into thinking their position has.

But, for the life of me, I will never be able to understand the sick, twisted fucks who are against abortion AND birth control.

"You will have as many babies as my God wants you to have."  The viewpoint is as simple as that.

Edited by Chuckie Finster
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Well God also wants a lot of men to have a limp dick most days but somehow that is different.

A limp dick is the devil’s domain.

A satan softie just means you didn’t let the Holy Spirit enter your bed with you and your wife for a Devine Trinity.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I think it has more to do with the fact that Jesus told the Republicans that white people weren't having enough babies

Yep.   And ya'll haven't been paying attention if you think the ban on birth control idea just started popping up post Roe.   The  hard right of the GOP has been talking about it for awhile.   It was really just a fringe thing amongst the religious wackos but now those wackos in power.

• Hook 'Em 4

28 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

A satan softie just means you didn’t let the Holy Spirit enter your bed with you and your wife for a Devine Trinity.

"A Satan Softie'?  Your ice cream parlor name sounds weird as fuck, but I would still consider investing.  

My oldest is still probably 4-5 years away from being capable of getting pregnant.  And I just do honestly not know what the fuck is going on anymore.  My wife doesn't seem all that concerned, thinks I'm being overly-sensitive.  But this all actually unfolding in real time before our eyes.  of course I don't want my daughter to get an abortion.  And no I don't want her having sex as a teenager, but nature is nature.  And she needs access to proper health care and even birth control.  

what the fuck did women do, or not do, to so many of these male holders of office and bench?  Honestly fellas, spill the beans.  Let it out.  It may be helpful.  Don't keep it all bottled up inside and then lash out on young girls.  We all struck out with girls when we were young, no harm in it.  You miss all the shots you don't take.  No reason to make a fucking legislative agenda though.  

Do I dislike most women?  Abso-fucking-lutely.  But I dislike most men.  I dislike most humans and most humans dislike me.  But I don't put a robe on and tell them I have authority over their bodies.  Just leave 'em the fuck alone.  easiest fucking thing in the world is to leave people alone.  Think about how good it feels when some door-to-door guy rings your bell and you hide and wait for them to shuffle away to the next house so you can be comfortable again and enjoy your snacks and TV show.  Just do that.  Just leave women the fuck alone to enjoy their time on this rock.  And be healthy.  When the bible said, "Faith, Hope, and Love...and the greatest of these is Love."  That's the message, it wasn't "Well yeah, love is okay I guess.  But totally remember the most important thing my dad said was about D&C procedures."  

Edited by YGIFS

37 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

It's entirely acceptable to be a limp cock cuck while your wife is getting nailed by the pool boy.

7 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

"A Satan Softie'?  Your ice cream parlor name sounds weird as fuck, but I would still consider investing.  

My oldest is still probably 4-5 years away from being capable of getting pregnant.  And I just do honestly not know what the fuck is going on anymore.  My wife doesn't seem all that concerned, thinks I'm being overly-sensitive.  But this all actually unfolding in real time before our eyes.  of course I don't want my daughter to get an abortion.  And no I don't want her having sex as a teenager, but nature is nature.  And she needs access to proper health care and even birth control.  

what the fuck did women do, or not do, to so many of these male holders of office and bench?  Honestly fellas, spill the beans.  Let it out.  It may be helpful.  Don't keep it all bottled up inside and then lash out on young girls.  We all struck out with girls when we were young, no harm in it.  You miss all the shots you don't take.  No reason to make a fucking legislative agenda though.  

Do I dislike most women?  Abso-fucking-lutely.  But I dislike most men.  I dislike most humans and most humans dislike me.  But I don't put a robe on and tell them I have authority over their bodies.  Just leave 'em the fuck alone.  easiest fucking thing in the world is to leave people alone.  Think about how good it feels when some door-to-door guy rings your bell and you hide and wait for them to shuffle away to the next house so you can be comfortable again and enjoy your snacks and TV show.  Just do that.  Just leave women the fuck alone to enjoy their time on this rock.  And be healthy.  When the bible said, "Faith, Hope, and Love...and the greatest of these is Love."  That's the message, it wasn't "Well yeah, love is okay I guess.  But totally remember the most important thing my dad said was about D&C procedures."  

1.) The whole love and caring Jesus just isn’t cool anymore. He’s kinda gay…. And that’s not ok.

We need to reframe him in a way that fits a narrative that works with current Americans and that can be intertwined with a sense of patriotism as well to control a huge swath of the electorate. Just not weird like Mormonism as the underwear and extra wives is totally fucked.

Prosperity doctrine works in a kind of two-for-one way in the patriotism and keeping the poor on the hamster wheel. Abortion is also helpful to accomplish this extremely well as everyone loves a baby. Great distraction / sleight of hand.

2.) We White men are losing control. The only way to keep control is to subjugate woman and minorities and to limit immigration. Hence the abortion stuff, again, as well as gerrymandering, guns (they’re more likely to die anyway from’em), and immigration demonization.

Thank you for listening to my TED talk.

/MAGA

• Hook 'Em 4

13 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

It's entirely acceptable to be a limp cock cuck while your wife is getting nailed by the pool boy.

In no way, shape, or form was Falwell Jr. a limp cuck. 
A cuck, yes.

But that dude was rock hard and telling them what to do / stroking it like he was both a coxswain and a rower at a crew competition.

• Drool 1

So what does this judge expect the clinics to do with the current stock of embryos in deep freeze? Disposing of them is murder, keep them forever? Who is going to pay for it and isn't that technically illegally detaining someone ?

• Hook 'Em 1

I just love the reference in that opinion to the embryos as small people. 

Yea, though they were smol and frozen, and shivered in the depths of the clinic at Fourth and Main, I say to you that the righteous Alabama Man will protect thee because God gets mad if his image is effaced by the destruction of smols.

17 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

How many posters here agree with Alabama but won't say it?

We're the toxic ones though, the cabal.

The only thing that I will ever agree with Alabama on is that Florida can fuck right off.

• Hook 'Em 1

Theocracy on the march in America. Clock going backward by decades, centuries, to Alito's medieval times. Texas, Bama, Mississippi are leading the way. Looks like UT joined the right conference for the theocratic politics of MAGA-ruled Texas. The SEC, formerly just the confederate conference, now home to the idiot world combo of malignant MAGA fascists and Bible-thumping theocrats.

FYI: Anyone on this board who thinks Texas joined the SEC only for "big boy" football/sports and $$$ is utterly naive. Football/sports is the smokescreen for the underlying BOR-BMD goal is to align Texas with the fascist theocracy emerging from the South. 

Edited by BevoAbyss
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 2

1 minute ago, Ghost of LL said:

I mean, look--isn't that the completely predictable outcome?

I can probably contract a sufficient waiver that would insulate a client against a wrongful-death lawsuit of the type that brought about this ruling.  But that does nothing to insulate a client against a potential criminal prosecution.  And this is Alabama--there's definitely the potential for a criminal prosecution.

But here's the real fucking deal: if you're a woman who is (or might be) pregnant, you'd do well not to go anywhere near Alabama.  It's kind of like a roller coaster in that way.  Because if you have a glass of wine or take a draft on a cigarette or  slurp down an oyster, you could be charged with injury to a child.  Or ride on a motorcycle or a car without your seatbelt on, and you could face a charge of child endangerment.  Because . . . and here's really the point . . . as a pregnant woman in Alabama, you do not have full civil rights.  You are--and this is the important part--not a full human; you are an incubator.

all that is coming soon to Texas

• Prepare your anus 3

Heartbreaking story from a Tennessee mom and dad who have struggled with addiction most of their lives.  Mom, who has already had two children taken from her, is forced by the state to deliver a baby that she's in no position to care for.

https://projects.propublica.org/the-year-after-a-denied-abortion/?utm_medium=10today.us.wed.rd.20240221.436.2&utm_source=email&utm_content=article&utm_campaign=email-2022

• Rage+1 1

Just now, crash_davis said:

When all of the OB/GYN leave Alabama, they'll blame it on woke doctors. 

Fuck fake christians. Fuck you for being too stupid for the nation's own good.

That's another predictable result.

Let me give you another: serious brain-drain in Alabama.  If you're a couple who has fertility problems and the wherewithal to pay for fertility treatments, are you going to continue to live in Alabama?  Fuck no--if you have the financial resources to afford fertility treatments, you have the ability to take your talents to Georgia or California or Massachusetts.  And conversely, if you're a woman who has an education and may consider possibly being something other than a baby-incubator, you're going to seriously think about locating your life and career elsewhere.

Alabama (and any other state that follows its lead) is going to go through some things over the next decade.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 3

1 hour ago, Ghost of LL said:

That's another predictable result.

Let me give you another: serious brain-drain in Alabama.  If you're a couple who has fertility problems and the wherewithal to pay for fertility treatments, are you going to continue to live in Alabama?  Fuck no--if you have the financial resources to afford fertility treatments, you have the ability to take your talents to Georgia or California or Massachusetts.  And conversely, if you're a woman who has an education and may consider possibly being something other than a baby-incubator, you're going to seriously think about locating your life and career elsewhere.

Alabama (and any other state that follows its lead) is going to go through some things over the next decade.

These are all good points. However, indulge the red state males only women-hating club counter argument:

1. Brain drain--we didn't want all them ivory tower snotty people anyway. They're weird, actually read books, and can figure exact change even though they have a bank card. No one needs all them useless degrees that don't make money anyhow and critical thinking is only one step removed from critical race and that just leads to BLM and Antifa in our state.

2. The ability to take your talents to Georgia or California or Massachusetts--not Georgia, they're going to go right along with 'Bama just as soon as Marjorie figures out that in vitro is not a nutritional supplement and can lean on her state legislature to propose a bill.

3. If you're a woman who has an education and may consider possibly being something other than a baby-incubator, you're going to seriously think about locating your life and career elsewhere. Just stop right there. First off, no woman should be educated enough to where she can think seriously. We like that Afghan education policy but we're willing to extend it to a high school diploma if the gal doesn't get knocked up first. That's why we don't want women going to college anyway, then they can't leave because where the hell they gonna go with no education , all these kids that I don't really take care of, and no money? But if a guy decides he needs a new model and gets a  divorce then she can go be poor like God intended; serves her right for only having girl babies when she knows sons are better and I wanted sons. What's that about genetics? Uppity female telling me how chromosomes work. Us alpha males don't need those Xs and Ys, we don't need the ABCs, we got deez..........nuts.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

These are all good points. However, indulge the red state males only women-hating club counter argument:

1. Brain drain--we didn't want all them ivory tower snotty people anyway. They're weird, actually read books, and can figure exact change even though they have a bank card. No one needs all them useless degrees that don't make money anyhow and critical thinking is only one step removed from critical race and that just leads to BLM and Antifa in our state.

2. The ability to take your talents to Georgia or California or Massachusetts--not Georgia, they're going to go right along with 'Bama just as soon as Marjorie figures out that in vitro is not a nutritional supplement and can lean on her state legislature to propose a bill.

3. If you're a woman who has an education and may consider possibly being something other than a baby-incubator, you're going to seriously think about locating your life and career elsewhere. Just stop right there. First off, no woman should be educated enough to where she can think seriously. We like that Afghan education policy but we're willing to extend it to a high school diploma if the gal doesn't get knocked up first. That's why we don't want women going to college anyway, then they can't leave because where the hell they gonna go with no education , all these kids that I don't really take care of, and no money? But if a guy decides he needs a new model and gets a  divorce then she can go be poor like God intended; serves her right for only having girl babies when she knows sons are better and I wanted sons. What's that about genetics? Uppity female telling me how chromosomes work. Us alpha males don't need those Xs and Ys, we don't need the ABCs, we got deez..........nuts.

Oh, agreed that's Alabama's goal.  And they'll achieve it.

That's why GOLL said it's going to be an interesting decade for them.  Because educated households are the the drivers of the bulk of economic activity and prosperity (see, e.g., cities being the economic engines of our country).  If Alabama wants to run off all of its MBAs (women, or male MBAs who are likely married to educated women), and other degreed individuals, groovy.  We'll see how their economy does when its driven mostly by the number of people working at a Dollar General or Circle K.

Human capital is one of the biggest sources of prosperity.  Alabama is self-selecting for the lowest-yield human capital out there.  FAFO.

• Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

That's why GOLL said it's going to be an interesting decade for them.  Because educated households are the the drivers of the bulk of economic activity and prosperity (see, e.g., cities being the economic engines of our country).  If Alabama wants to run off all of its MBAs (women, or male MBAs who are likely married to educated women), and other degreed individuals, groovy.  We'll see how their economy does when its driven mostly by the number of people working at a Dollar General or Circle K.

Human capital is one of the biggest sources of prosperity.  Alabama is self-selecting for the lowest-yield human capital out there.  FAFO.

They are, but Alabama is playing the game of wait and see. (See if the country is still fifty states by the time the effects of the drain are felt). It's not like they could regress a whole lot farther, and it pains me to say that, even though I have no ties to the state.

But once that human capital is born, to some--those humans are disposable.

35 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

And let's not sleep on the fact that the majority of degrees are now going to women.  

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Grammy Awards Applause GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

• Haha 1