A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

7 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

If that was a bus with Republicans and the people harassing them had been black, brown, or Muslim, there'd be some dead folks in the wake of that bus.

Because Texas.

I’ve told people this before- one of the reasons I don’t like the good guys with guns  theory is that good guys will use the guns in those situations and idiots who should be merely arrested will wind up dead.  

17 hours ago, immamac said:

Doesn’t it suck to not be president. What’s he going to do? Sue the president, oh shit wasn’t there precedent set that the president can do whatever he wants by the guy suing. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha this is great. 

he only has to fight it in court and stall for 12 more months. my money is on the over. 

14 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I think things are going to pick up.  I know that the Congressional Jan 6th supporters are just going to double-down and be cheered on, but the stuff that is coming out is not going to do the GOP much (probably not any) good  with moderates/independents.

Gaetz honestly feels like he's one (smallish) part of a much bigger investigation/whatever.  I mean, yeah, the allegations are really serious, but at the same time, when you look at the cast of characters down there in FL that are around him, it feels like he's a small fish.

Hmmm. Every accusation is a confession.....hmmmm

The Dems traffick children as part of an evil cult.

Who were Jeffrey Epsteins clients? The very, very wealthy. The only constituency the GOPs care about? The very, very wealthy. Who does the GOP protect at all costs? You get the picture.

Is this the crime that makes the GOP so resistant to investigation? Is this and Russian money what has made them behave as a criminal organization? Is this the reason for the iron rule of omerta?

I genuinely hope not. But absolutely nothing is off the table with this wicked band of people.

3 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Who were Jeffrey Epsteins clients? The very, very wealthy. The only constituency the GOPs care about? The very, very wealthy. Who does the GOP protect at all costs? You get the picture.

Is this the crime that makes the GOP so resistant to investigation? Is this and Russian money what has made them behave as a criminal organization? Is this the reason for the iron rule of omerta?

I genuinely hope not. But absolutely nothing is off the table with this wicked band of people.

Pizzagate and Q absolutely were manufactured distractions away from Trump’s formerly close relationship with Epstein, the fact that trump has fucked underage girls, and the fact that the some of the very very wealthy like to fuck underage girls and boys, have the money to do it, and people like Epstein helped facilitate it. Mostly GOP since that’s where the money is and “trickle down” economics is. It’s no surprise that Epstein got killed in prison. 

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Tying into that, let me put it another way when I say Gaetz is a small fish:

Gaetz and Greenberg were dumbass enough to use fucking Venmo and openly document transactions for the whole world to see.

It's the guys we haven't heard of, who weren't using Venmo and putting in memos like "tuition" and "school" and "lunch", who I think are the bigger fish in all of this.

• Hook 'Em 1

49 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Tying into that, let me put it another way when I say Gaetz is a small fish:

Gaetz and Greenberg were dumbass enough to use fucking Venmo and openly document transactions for the whole world to see.

It's the guys we haven't heard of, who weren't using Venmo and putting in memos like "tuition" and "school" and "lunch", who I think are the bigger fish in all of this.

Got it. Never Venmo money to underage hookers. Life lesson learned.

But do they take credit cards?

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement