A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

13 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I find it unfathomable that anyone with a brain cannot see why the former president departed with a truck full of government documents.

He has always been such an eco-minded person, concerned with how earth's resources are used and abused. Every single sided classified document has now been flipped over and the back side used at Mar-a-Lago because the former president first and foremost is a champion for trees!

I think the Sharpie bleed through would make that impossible.

3 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

"Hey, I'm the fucking President.  Gimme the fucking code right now dammit!"

"Sir, please calm down...I'll let you into the restroom myself."

"Good, I got some stuff I gotta flush!  Don't tell anybody what you saw here!  Just get me the toilet and make sure it goes down no matter how many flushes it takes!"

"But Mr. President, this is an Arby's" 

"Seriously?  Okay, after the toilet thing, let's do 3 double beef 'n cheddars."

So, the DOJ will just ignore this and more?

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-ap-top-news-elections-james-comey-north-america-e0d125d737be4a21a81bec3d9f1dffd8

EFFORTS TO PREVENT PUBLIC DISCLOSURE OF EVIDENCE

In summer of 2017, Trump learned that the news media planned to report on the June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower between senior campaign officials and Russians offering derogatory information about Hillary Clinton. The president directed aides not to publicly disclose the emails setting up the meeting. Before the emails became public, the president also edited a press statement for Donald Trump Jr. by deleting a line that acknowledged that the meeting was “with an individual who (Trump Jr.) was told might have information helpful to the campaign.”

___

ADDITIONAL EFFORTS TO HAVE SESSIONS TAKE CONTROL OF INVESTIGATION

At several points in between July 2017 and December 2017, Trump tried to get Sessions to declare that he was no longer recused from the Russia investigation and would assert control over it. The report says there’s evidence that one purpose of asking Sessions to step in was so that the attorney general would restrict the investigation’s scope.

___

TRUMP ORDERS WHITE HOUSE COUNSEL TO DENY THAT PRESIDENT TRIED TO FIRE MUELLER

In an Oval Office meeting in February 2018, Trump told McGahn to “correct” a New York Times story that reported Trump had earlier instructed McGahn to fire Mueller. Trump also asked why McGahn had told Mueller’s investigators about the directive to remove Mueller. McGahn told Trump he had to tell the investigators the truth.

8 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Suddenly his  diatribe  about low flow toilets and people needing to flush 10 or 15 times makes a lot more sense.

Yes, this is what I was alluding to earlier in the thread.  The document flushing is 100% why this occurred.  It's just so perfectly stupid.  No one can convince me otherwise.  It just makes too much sense.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Satchel said:

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-ap-top-news-elections-james-comey-north-america-e0d125d737be4a21a81bec3d9f1dffd8

In summer of 2017, Trump learned that the news media planned to report on the June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower between senior campaign officials and Russians offering derogatory information about Hillary Clinton. The president directed aides not to publicly disclose the emails setting up the meeting. Before the emails became public, the president also edited a press statement for Donald Trump Jr. by deleting a line that acknowledged that the meeting was “with an individual who (Trump Jr.) was told might have information helpful to the campaign.”

___

At several points in between July 2017 and December 2017, Trump tried to get Sessions to declare that he was no longer recused from the Russia investigation and would assert control over it. The report says there’s evidence that one purpose of asking Sessions to step in was so that the attorney general would restrict the investigation’s scope.

___

In an Oval Office meeting in February 2018, Trump told McGahn to “correct” a New York Times story that reported Trump had earlier instructed McGahn to fire Mueller. Trump also asked why McGahn had told Mueller’s investigators about the directive to remove Mueller. McGahn told Trump he had to tell the investigators the truth.

This might as well have occurred in a different century.  The public's attention span is too short and our justice system takes too long.  It's a perfect storm to end the republic.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

14 hours ago, Satchel said:

___

___

not sure why all these painstaking measures were taken to try and cover up such a nothingburger.

-the dt crowd

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

8 hours ago, DDD Dad said:

I want to which one of you fuckers gave Trump my email. I’ve been getting spammed incessantly for money. Unsubscribe efforts just trigger even more emails. 

For a while it was entertaining. Now it’s fucking annoying. 

Unsubscribe efforts just confirm that your email address works and that there is a human being checking it.

Yeah, sure, it will unsubscribe you to legitimate mailing lists.

But the unsubscribe button is a wet dream to email marketers.

• Like 2

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement