A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

24 minutes ago, pacman said:

Only the best lawyers....

JFC, I called right now on a goof while taking a piss and she fucking answered.  Who answers a "unknown caller" right after appearing in NYSC.  I was just gonna leave a funny VM but she caught me off guard.  I pissed on the seat.  She must be in real high demand.

• Haha 3

JFC, I called right now on a goof while taking a piss and she fucking answered.  Who answers a "unknown caller" right after appearing in NYSC.  I was just gonna leave a funny VM but she caught me off guard.  I pissed on the seat.  She must be in real high demand.

Please dont do that anymore

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

Why did you not record this!

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

Does not meet the usual qualifications for a female Trump lawyer.

SRN-page-1.jpg

You mean to say this woman is intelligent, wise, and credible?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

I'm outta rep and stressed as fuck after my daughter's school lockdown............but you just made me laugh for the first time in a few hours and I'm a man who needs his giggles.  God bless.  Plus, I quit drinking and switched to Sanka...so.......have a heart.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I don't harass.  I speak in plain English posing as either a reporter from the UK Independent named Trent Crimm looking for secondary/Background for a story we're running or pose as a potential client named Sol Rosenberg (and my accent is fucking nails).  Just shit I do while waiting in traffic or taking a dump.  But never any harassment at all, no threats, nothing of the sort.  Just good old fashioned 'fucking with'      You'd be shocked, appalled even, how many staffers or high profile folks themselves call me back to see what's what.  They either want my business or to explain their side of the story before we go to print.  Just like at my square day job, people are dying to tell you the truth...they just need some cajoling.  

Of the dozens I've placed, probably 20 Reps/Senators/Attorneys/LtGovs have called me back...which is insane they pay this much attention to weird callers.  Which I guess is their base.  My favorite is that out of all those calls, only one senior staffer noticed my name, Trent Crimm was from Ted Lasso.  I said I was from the Texas bureau but she saw through it.  She'll probably be fired by month's end.  It's juvenile but so is the fact they never bother to look up my phone number and notice I'm on dozens of political phone rolls and rosters.  But I never harass or threaten, I openly mock but they don't get it.  I'm a slightly more asshole-ish Jason Selvig with slightly better hair.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I don't harass.  I speak in plain English posing as either a reporter from the UK Independent named Trent Crimm looking for secondary/Background for a story we're running or pose as a potential client named Sol Rosenberg (and my accent is fucking nails).  Just shit I do while waiting in traffic or taking a dump.  But never any harassment at all, no threats, nothing of the sort.  Just good old fashioned 'fucking with'      You'd be shocked, appalled even, how many staffers or high profile folks themselves call me back to see what's what.  They either want my business or to explain their side of the story before we go to print.  Just like at my square day job, people are dying to tell you the truth...they just need some cajoling.  

Of the dozens I've placed, probably 20 Reps/Senators/Attorneys/LtGovs have called me back...which is insane they pay this much attention to weird callers.  Which I guess is their base.  My favorite is that out of all those calls, only one senior staffer noticed my name, Trent Crimm was from Ted Lasso.  I said I was from the Texas bureau but she saw through it.  She'll probably be fired by month's end.  It's juvenile but so is the fact they never bother to look up my phone number and notice I'm on dozens of political phone rolls and rosters.  But I never harass or threaten, I openly mock but they don't get it.  I'm a slightly more asshole-ish Jason Selvig with slightly better hair.  

Next time, pick a character name from a book. You'll be safe from detection then.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Next time, pick a character name from a book. You'll be safe from detection then.

Yeah, but the only two books I ever read were "The Art of the Deal" and the Bible.  And I didn't actually read the Bible, I just say that at rallies.

The government's reply to Trump's response to the motion to stay the injunction.  https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/64911367/88/trump-v-united-states/

It's sharp.  It puts the lie to the sniveling and equivocation about declassification and personal records under the PRA.

My first mentor advised that judges often read the "reply" (in the motion/response/reply cycle) first, as it really separates the wheat from the chaff.  I have had multiple judges confirm that.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 5

7 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

The government's reply to Trump's response to the motion to stay the injunction.  https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/64911367/88/trump-v-united-states/

It's sharp.  It puts the lie to the sniveling and equivocation about declassification and personal records under the PRA.

My first mentor advised that judges often read the "reply" (in the motion/response/reply cycle) first, as it really separates the wheat from the chaff.  I have had multiple judges confirm that.

When I clerked on the stupid 11th circuit I would often read the reply briefs first. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

I'm outta rep and stressed as fuck after my daughter's school lockdown............but you just made me laugh for the first time in a few hours and I'm a man who needs his giggles.  God bless.  Plus, I quit drinking and switched to Sanka...so.......have a heart.  
That's another perfect time to work through stress and learn to cope without drugs or alcohol. Gotta be there and have clear faculties should shit go down...

^

That is fantastic and the best one I've seen all day.  What makes it more glorious is that I spoke with her earlier today and her voice sounds like Steven Wright now that I think about it.

"I put a Trump conviction and a Trump acquittal in the same room and let 'em fight it out."  

13 minutes ago, brakeman said:

Man Hands GIFs | Tenor

dammit, outta rep again..................but so fucking spot on.  Sleep well tonight knowing you are clever beyond your years.  Also, let's be honest...the right hand is asleep in her photo and comes alive at night to rummage around old estate sales for wares and curio's

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, brakeman said:

Dammit, Dan Patrick...get back here so we can order.  Yes, it's a Hardee's.  You can order whatever you like when you get back in the car before the media take photos.  What?  No, the arrow is not pointing to 'Subway Penis'.......it says 'Subpoenas'.......yes I know the expression 'my eyes were bigger than my stomach'....but that is NOT HELPING RIGHT NOW.  Get the fuck back in the truck!"          /RNC

8 hours ago, YGIFS said:

7 hours ago, Red Five said:

Yep it's Lobo alright. 

Monday Night Raw Yes GIF by WWE

7 hours ago, Red Five said:

Yep it's Lobo alright. 

Only took ya' a full month, my complete deconstruction on another DT support thread, and literally 37 other mentions of me under the search feature calling out my previous username.  Goddamn you're good Colombo.  But there's just one more thing ;)  

I came back for support but I'm sticking around for the ketchup stained documents of death.  Plus, Don Jr. owes me a teener.  

8 hours ago, brakeman said:

My suspicion is that the guys without their hands on their hips are FBI plants.  At least I hope so.  The good news is that in athletics, hands on hips shows you are tired of what is happening.

Edited by AnTiM

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement