A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

13 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

You can tell Michael Cohen is struggling to keep his boner under the desk on MSNBC.

I didn’t catch it but I remember when he was testifying way back when and they asked him who else could confirm his allegations against Trump’s crimes and the first name that came out was Weisselberg. Weisselberg has since confessed to something like 15 felonies while working for Trump Org. 

53 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Feeling a tad vindicated?

Not really. I had less faith in the 11th fundamentally and in the limited scope of appellate review. 

But I still think the rule of law stands between us and trump and thunderdome. 

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

When he’s been indicted, tried, and convicted then I'll believe that the plane has landed safely and the storm is no longer a threat.

And pardon the mixed metaphor but if you keep an ace up your sleeve in poker then you’re still not going to win every hand. But you tilt the odds significantly in your favor. You don’t have to win 100% of the time to be successful at cheating. 

Conversely just because trump "won" a minor skirmish does not mean he wins this battle or the war. 

And we have not seen the end of even this skirmish. I think trump may regret the couple of months of delay he bought here. 

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I said a few years ago and again more recently that you inflict the most damage upon someone like Trump and his narcissism by taking away the very things that feed the beast. Taking away his businesses and having his name removed from all buildings is a worse fate than prison for him. Granted I think we all want to see a trip to prison for him, but doing what James is doing is actually what will hurt him and his family the most.

It is a metaphorical dagger to the heart if she succeeds in this and repos his assets as payment since he has no actual money. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I didn’t catch it but I remember when he was testifying way back when and they asked him who else could confirm his allegations against Trump’s crimes and the first name that came out was Weisselberg. Weisselberg has since confessed to something like 15 felonies while working for Trump Org. 

Yeah, they showed that clip again, too.

"you can declassify it even by thinking about it?"  

Okay, this is a new take.  I know he can't do any wrong in the eyes of MAGA nation.  But c'mon, even 10% of them have to think, "Yeah, I dunno...I've thought a buncha cool shit and it never actually happens.  lift kit for my truck, two chicks at the same time, hitting my numbers on lotto."

It's like he has Walter following him around, "if you will it Trump, it is no dream...'

I mean, I know Judge Canon flicks her clit to this tub of shit's skin glow every night, but even has to think, "Yeah, if you could just not mention 'thinking about stuff into declassification mode'...that'd make me not get my bar license taken away down the road."  Unless his counsel talked to him about malice aforethought.  In which case, the only thing worse than his fucking attorneys is his listening comprehension.  

Edited by YGIFS

5 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Pos rep, but can you do Trump "thinking the docs into declassification" with Donald as the weaker scanner guy in "Scanners" with Michael Ironside being Garland or some other judiciary figure...blowing Trump up because he's actually very weak mentally, tremendously weak, some day among the weakest ever?  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

looks good as a business HQ?  Yes, because when a Manhattan Core/Core+ investor thinks "divestiture"...first place they think of is Debrechen.  JFC...they're probably forming a fucking foreign REIT/SPAC right now in Hungary and half this fucking board is gonna "invest" in it.  There's a construction litigation attorney who won't get paid, drawing up bullshit docs that say you do a 1031 exchange to Budapest as I fucking type this and 100 guys on this site and texags are liquidating their IRA's to invest.   Gotta give the man credit, he knows how to exploit stupid people to the tune of hundreds of millions.  That's not nothing.

"President Trump, sir...when do we get our carried interest on the deal sir?"

"Oh no, see...I meant that I would carry your interest out of the deal and carry it back to Mar-a-Lago.  So I'm no longer interested in you or the deal..."

"God bless you sir, may I suck you off before I take my K-1 penalty for fraud?"  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement