A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

After President Trump blew a deadline in the Mar-a-Lago documents case, the special master called him out and gave him to the close of business today to remedy the delinquency.

Per an earlier order from the special master, U.S District Judge Raymond Dearie for the Eastern District of New York, both sides had to file by Thursday a list of unresolved disputes between them over a subset of the records seized by the FBI in its August raid.

The Justice Department filed its own rundown of the disputed documents in a timely fashion, but Trump attorney Jim Trusty seemed to unilaterally give himself four extra days to file. In a brief letter Thursday night, Trusty disputed claims that the DOJ had made about what documents that Trump wants shielded from the investigation, and added that Trump would file its full response on Monday.

Dearie wasn’t having it with the blown deadline and self-appointed new deadline. In a Friday order, Dearie said that Trump’s filings were now “untimely” and that he needed to submit his position by close of business on Friday.

Dearie’s chambers told TPM that close of business would be 6 p.m. on Friday.

Trump asked U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon for the Southern District of Florida to appoint Dearie as special master, apparently believing that his role in signing off on the Carter Page FISA warrant would pre-position him against the government.

Instead, Dearie has tried to force Trump to back up his claims with evidence. That has culminated in attorneys for the former President trying to ignore the special master.

The letters are intended to lay out what records each side believes are privileged, and for what reason. The DOJ said on Thursday that Trump was making over-the-top claims about what records were subject to executive privilege, what documents were personal records, and what records were, somehow, both.

hmmm, we got people being executed because their attorney missed a deadline (in one case by 15 minutes) and we also got lawyers being banned from practice in court for missing deadlines. And this was one quick google search.

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Death-Row-appeal-denied-over-a-missed-deadline-2588064.php

https://www.abajournal.com/news/article/capital_defense_lawyer_explains_missed_appeal_deadline

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2014/11/15/death-by-deadline-part-one

https://www.texastribune.org/2015/01/16/court-suspends-death-row-inmates-lawyer-over-late-/

• Hook 'Em 1

At this point I wonder if the plan is to piss off Drearie, get him to issue some ruling, then file an appeal saying he's overstepping his bounds, lose on appeal but chew up time, and repeat as necessary.  

Working in unchartered territory gives them room to test every single fucking boundary that is necessarily invented as they go along. The testing is the point, not the result.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Tuco said:

At this point I wonder if the plan is to piss off Drearie, get him to issue some ruling, then file an appeal saying he's overstepping his bounds, lose on appeal but chew up time, and repeat as necessary.  

Working in unchartered territory gives them room to test every single fucking boundary that is necessarily invented as they go along. The testing is the point, not the result.

Feels like Trump will be shopping for new layers soon, which would be another great delaying tactic.

4 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I think he interrupted an appearance by Hillary to say this. It's his darkest moment as president.

Trump should be so clean. I don’t really care what politicians do in their private lives. It’s the hypocrisy that bothers me. And if lying about getting a blowjob was his darkest moment then I’d say that was a pretty good presidency from a policy standpoint. The rest of the world was laughing at us for making such a big deal about a world leader having a mistress.

This also happened. Can you imagine Dotard instinctively grabbing Melania and pulling her to safety in a similar situation to this?

• Hook 'Em 1

On 10/19/2022 at 7:29 PM, Brisketexan said:

No he’s not. He had no concept of consequences. And why should he? He’s never suffered any.
And he won’t here.

Motherfucking this. I also happened to see this headline a bit ago: 

https://www.businessinsider.com/january-6-committee-formally-subpoenas-trump-2022-10

The House Select Committee investigating the Capitol riot subpoenaed former President Donald Trump on Friday for documents and testimony connected to the deadly siege.

In a letter to Trump, the committee said it has assembled "overwhelming evidence" that he personally "orchestrated and oversaw a multi-part effort to overturn the 2020 presidential election and to obstruct the peaceful transition of power."

The panel then laid out in detail Trump's attempts to remain in power despite losing the election to Joe Biden.

Those efforts included:

Spreading bogus claims of voter fraud to overturn the results in battleground states that Biden won and to boost Trump's political contributions;

Pressuring Justice Department officials to "make false statements" aimed at nullifying Biden's victory;

"Illegally" pressuring state officials to alter results in battleground states Trump lost;

Overseeing an effort to send false slates of electors to Congress and the National Archives;

Pressuring then-Vice President Mike Pence to unilaterally reject some states' electoral counts on January 6, 2021, "despite knowing specifically that it was illegal" to do so;

Pressured congressional lawmakers to object to legitimate slates of electors from battleground states;"Filing false information, under oath, in federal court";

Filing false information, under oath, in federal court";

Calling tens of thousands of his supporters to protest Congress' certification of the electoral vote on January 6, 2021 despite "knowing they were angry and some were armed," and "sending them to the Capitol";

Putting out a message on social media as the Capitol attack was unfolding "in which [Trump] incited further violence by publicly condemning [the] Vice President";

Waiting hours before calling for the pro-Trump mob to leave the Capitol, "while you watched the attack unfold on television."

This story is developing. Check back for updates.

If they have overwhelming evidence that this fat moron  tried to overturn a presidential election, arrest the motherfucker now. I assume thats against some law, correct? Is there no agency in the federal government with the ability to do a goddamn thing? 

President Trump pressured Georgia’s Republican secretary of state to “find” him enough votes to overturn the presidential election and vaguely threatened him with “a criminal offense” during an hourlong telephone call on Saturday, according to an audio recording of the conversation.

There are recordings of this episode. It blows my mind that this orange  shitstain hasn't already been arrested/prosecuted. When he was breaking laws as potus, the story was that Barr/ DOJ had a policy not to prosecute a sitting president. So he was an "unindicted co-conspirator" in the case that sent Cohen to jail. Never heard anymore about that.

Now that he's just  a fat fucking douchebag, we apparently have a policy that we won't prosecute an ex-president either.  Two years since this buffoon has been out of office, after trying to overthrown an election and hoarding US classified documents, and nothing bet wet farts.  DOJ has evidence of obstruction, not sure they will prosecute. Jan 6th committee has overwhelming evidence he tried to overthrow the election, and they plan  on........issuing  a subpoena which Trump will just clown around, push back, appeal, etc... 

Its easy to understand why Trump pulls this shit continually ....because he fucking can. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 5

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

Motherfucking this. I also happened to see this headline a bit ago: 

https://www.businessinsider.com/january-6-committee-formally-subpoenas-trump-2022-10

If they have overwhelming evidence that this fat moron  tried to overturn a presidential election, arrest the motherfucker now. I assume thats against some law, correct? Is there no agency in the federal government with the ability to do a goddamn thing? 

There are recordings of this episode. It blows my mind that this orange  shitstain hasn't already been arrested/prosecuted. When he was breaking laws as potus, the story was that Barr/ DOJ had a policy not to prosecute a sitting president. So he was an "unindicted co-conspirator" in the case that sent Cohen to jail. Never heard anymore about that.

Now that he's just  a fat fucking douchebag, we apparently have a policy that we won't prosecute an ex-president either.  Two years since this buffoon has been out of office, after trying to overthrown an election and hoarding US classified documents, and nothing bet wet farts.  DOJ has evidence of obstruction, not sure they will prosecute. Jan 6th committee has overwhelming evidence he tried to overthrow the election, and they plan  on........issuing  a subpoena which Trump will just clown around, push back, appeal, etc... 

Its easy to understand why Trump pulls this shit continually ....because he fucking can. 

This is why we need Remo Williams.

https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-repeatedly-discussing-marjorie-taylor-greene-running-mate-2022-10

For months, Trump has 'repeatedly' discussed choosing Marjorie Taylor Greene as his 2024 running mate  

Joshua Zitser  

5 hours ago

Donald Trump has "repeatedly" discussed choosing Marjorie Taylor Greene as his running mate, a journalist said.

He's been discussing it since February, NYT magazine reporter Robert Draper told the Daily Beast.

Trump is considering Greene because of her unflagging loyalty to him, Draper said.

Former President Donald Trump has "repeatedly" discussed choosing Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene as his 2024 running mate, The New York Times Magazine journalist Robert Draper told the Daily Beast.

Speaking on this week's episode of the Daily Beast's "The New Abnormal" podcast, Draper claimed the discussions have been ongoing for months.

Draper, the author of "Weapons of Mass Delusion: When the Republican Party Lost Its Mind," told the podcast that Trump has toyed with the idea of selecting Greene to join his ticket since February of this year.

"It's been discussed repeatedly," he said, per the Daily Beast. "Now, to be fair, I mean, how many of these conversations has Trump had with other people?"

Draper said that Greene is being considered by Trump because she has been "unflaggingly loyal" to him throughout. "What is Trump concerned about most of all in a VP after the Mike Pence experience? Loyalty?" he added.

Trump has previously said he wouldn't pick former Vice President Mike Pence as his running mate again because he "committed political suicide" when he refused to intervene in the election certification process.

The former president needs somebody who will "fight for him to overturn a presidential election," Draper continued. "He has every reason to expect that Greene would be by his side and would be his proximate warrior," the journalist added.

Earlier this week, Greene told Draper that she's discussed with Trump the possibility of serving as his running mate.She said she would be "honored" to serve, but added that the GOP establishment would not want it.

"I think the last person that the RNC or the national party wants is me as his running mate," she told Draper in an excerpt of his forthcoming book, which was published in The New York Times magazine.

Despite being stripped of her committee assignments in February 2021, Greene is one of the best-known conservative firebrands in US politics.

Rolling Stone reported that Trump is interested in giving Greene a job in his administration if he wins in 2024.

Trump has not formally announced that he will run for president again in 2024, but those in his orbit have predicted that he would like to announce it within weeks.

Edited by smokebomb

6 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

If he would sell the broadcasting rights to this event, it’d be his biggest financial success. 

If I’ve learned anything from all the documentaries I’ve watched about this asshole it’s that you never pay him until he performs. I’m not paying until AFTER he drinks the kool aid. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

If I’ve learned anything from all the documentaries I’ve watched about this asshole it’s that you never pay him until he performs. I’m not paying until AFTER he drinks the kool aid. 

Sadly, he is biologically wired to be completely unable to commit suicide.  He would however, be within his spectrum of behavior, to order his most passionate 25 million or so followers to take their own lives as his is no longer able to provide them with the Great White American they once knew and loved because of the Democrats.  So they'll go scorched earth, kill a few libs, then themselves, and he'll jerk off to their loyalty.  Thankfully, most of his more ardent supporters don't have young kids so it won't look quite so Jonestown.  But it's going to happen.  People are going to kill themselves when he can't run/loses in 2024.  And I'm going to show up to their funerals Westboro Baptist style with signs that say "God hates Trump" and I'll be armed to the fucking teeth.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Sadly, he is biologically wired to be completely unable to commit suicide.  He would however, be within his spectrum of behavior, to order his most passionate 25 million or so followers to take their own lives as his is no longer able to provide them with the Great White American they once knew and loved because of the Democrats.  So they'll go scorched earth, kill a few libs, then themselves, and he'll jerk off to their loyalty.  Thankfully, most of his more ardent supporters don't have young kids so it won't look quite so Jonestown.  But it's going to happen.  People are going to kill themselves when he can't run/loses in 2024.  And I'm going to show up to their funerals Westboro Baptist style with signs that say "God hates Trump" and I'll be armed to the fucking teeth.  

I’d be ok with this too.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

As former President Donald Trump prepares to host a rally near Corpus Christi, Texas this weekend, the city of El Paso is still waiting for him to pay back the more than $500,000 he owes for hosting his 2019 rally there.

Fuck Corpus. I hope he runs up a million tab. If these dumbfucks keep supporting a traitor that doesn’t pay bills. I hope he grifts the shit out of them. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

As former President Donald Trump prepares to host a rally near Corpus Christi, Texas this weekend, the city of El Paso is still waiting for him to pay back the more than $500,000 he owes for hosting his 2019 rally there.

Uh, former president.  

Edited by Bullneck

8 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Y'all know what Robstown High School's mascot is?

Reveal hidden contents

Screen_Shot_2020_09_05_at_1.35.59_PM.png

My mother and uncle went to Robstown High in the 1950s. My grandmother picked cotton (or as she put it "chopped cotton").  We're German descent, so it's not exclusively a slave thing.  

2 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

My mother and uncle went to Robstown High in the 1950s. My grandmother picked cotton (or as she put it "chopped cotton").  We're German descent, so it's not exclusively a slave thing.  

Robstown is basically the edge of the Wild Horse Desert and slavery wasn’t much of a thing there and south. It didn’t even exist till the 20th century.  It’s entirely a Mexican-Americans/Anglo post-bellum crop in that region and has nothing to do with slavery. Robstown caught shit on Twitter a few years ago, they didn’t back down and good for them. Yankee Twitter telling a bunch of Tejanos what they can call their football team is bullshit. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

Yep, and people who call themselves Texans think it’s okay that Trump ripped off other Texans.  

• Like 1

I’ve lost all hope regarding the ability of this country’s citizens to comprehend Trump’s behavior regarding top secret documents and hold him accountable for his espionage and possibly treasonous behavior. My conservative, “smart” friends believe his holding of some of the most top secret documents is equivalent to…wait for it…. Hillary’s emails. It’s unbelievable to me that people are unable to understand political topics and discern between different issues. People just blindly believe their own parties’ spins and lies. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 4

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement