A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Bookman said:

Yep. Not a word that was used in my hometown, at least around me. Not a lot of black people in town, though.

I grew up in two tiny little lily-white rural towns. When I was in high school we had one black student who transferred in for one year. He wasn’t in my grade but that was the only black person I ever saw in either of my hometowns when I was growing up outside of a visiting sports team from a larger town. Pretty much all the racial slurs I ever learned I learned from watching tv.

I just googled it and it was on All in the Family where I learned that word. In the episode Edith Writes a Song. Two robbers are hiding in the Bunker household and one of them answers the phone. He says to Archie, “Your neighbor Mr. McNab just called to tell you that two Jigaboos just robbed Morgan's Jewelry Store and they hiding in the neighborhood.”

B4AAC009-38B8-4330-A61C-1184DDD8DB8B.thumb.png.aa57cb337486cb09cf23e7ece7489092.png

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I grew up in two tiny little lily-white rural towns. When I was in high school we had one black student who transferred in for one year. He wasn’t in my grade but that was the only black person I ever saw in either of my hometowns when I was growing up outside of a visiting sports team from a larger town. Pretty much all the racial slurs I ever learned I learned from watching tv.

I just googled it and it was on All in the Family where I learned that word. In the episode Edith Writes a Song. Two robbers are hiding in the Bunker household and one of them answers the phone. He says to Archie, “Your neighbor Mr. McNab just called to tell you that two Jigaboos just robbed Morgan's Jewelry Store and they hiding in the neighborhood.”

B4AAC009-38B8-4330-A61C-1184DDD8DB8B.thumb.png.aa57cb337486cb09cf23e7ece7489092.png

That’s Sheriff Bart and Lamont Sanford 

• Hook 'Em 2

24 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

That’s Sheriff Bart and Lamont Sanford 

Yep. It was a classic episode.

After her song, Coke (Cleavon Little aka Sheriff Bart) decides not to rob the Bunkers and gives back their stuff. He says “Stealin' from her would be like stealin' from my mother.” His partner Horace (Demond Wilson aka Lamont Stanford) says “We done that, Coke.”

• Hook 'Em 1

Here's video of Trump saying he "got screwed."

This is an interesting strategy to me, because I think it makes him look weak and inept. I assume his followers think it makes him look strong. "He gets screwed just like we do!"

Edited by Bookman
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

what's the situation / scenario where a future president calls trump for advice ?

"Thank you for taking my call President Trump. As you know, the white house is hosting the 2023 Ncaa women's basketball team, and to properly recognize their achievements both on and off the court, would you suggest we order the chicken nuggies from McDonald's or Chick-fil-A? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Bookman said:

This is an interesting strategy to me, because I think it makes him look weak and inept. I assume his followers think it makes him look strong. "He gets screwed just like we do!"

This phrase gonna make me sound old AF but the dude is high on his own supply. He's addicted to the adulation he gets at these rallies.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Bookman said:

gqo3lkwhhvx91.thumb.png.071972e8da959702f3eb64174491e3da.png

CC @fattyflattie, since he's been following up on """election security""" all of a sudden again now that it's an election 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Ya think?

Yeah, I realize that isn't exactly a profound discovery on my part, especially reading it back a few hours later. I've kind of thought it was simply the grift that got him off but it's so much more than that.

On 11/1/2022 at 6:15 PM, TwiceHorn said:

Indeed it is.  And Kagan gave a temporary hand up to Kelli Ward. It's becoming clear on these sorts of things that grant of these temporary "administrative" stays doesn't have much to do with the outcome.

Trump really hasn't won anything with his name in it/on it at SCOTUS.

He's definitely won a shit ton of delays.

• Hook 'Em 2

29 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Yeah, I realize that isn't exactly a profound discovery on my part, especially reading it back a few hours later. I've kind of thought it was simply the grift that got him off but it's so much more than that.

He’s a narcissist. He lives for his rallies. He was climbing the walls during the pandemic when he had to suspend them. Then he went and held one in Tulsa in June of 2020 (remember it was originally scheduled for Juneteenth) with no requirements for masks or physical distancing. It was a mass spreader event that got Herman Cain killed from Covid, got a bunch of his staffers sick, and caused a surge of cases in the region.

12081018-4CDE-464A-BDD2-E6931A505DA5.thumb.png.5d893978896300a29df10aac06a6aa7d.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

You don’t think that President Boebert will call Trump for advice?

You picked the wrong traitorous trash bimbo. The fake blonde Georgia whore is the one Trump wants to be his VP candidate this time. 

Edited by Hermanator

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I laughed when Herman Cain died.  I frequently think of how disappointed my wife is going to be in me when I go absolutely off the fucking rails when Trump dies.  I’m gonna do so much dumb shit and offend so many of our friends and family.  

I was in a pizza parlor years ago in Chicago (where some of his victims were from) when the news broke that Jeffry dahmer had been killed in prison. And the place erupted in applause and the owner bought everybody pitchers of beer.  I am going to buy everybody meth, strippers, and whiskey for a long weekend.  And some tough guy is gonna tell me I’m being insensitive and disrespectful to the Republic.  And I’m not gonna fight him.   I’m going to have   Him Beaten to death in front of his kids.  Because I can.  

Also, please vote Tuesday if you haven’t already.  

YGIFS you are scary.

Also I would like to join you on the POG (Pissing On Graves) tour. We'll hit Trump, Limbaugh...third to be determined.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Walser said:

YGIFS you are scary.

Also I would like to join you on the POG (Pissing On Graves) tour. We'll hit Trump, Limbaugh...third to be determined.

Dick Cheney? Kissinger? We could always hit up Ronnie’s

• Hook 'Em 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement