A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

At this point, save your money.  $100 is barely a dent in the budget I have for ammo, drugs, fireworks, hookers, more drugs, and premium bourbon.  He dies in October of 2024 and I probably tap out shortly thereafter given what I have planned to imbibe.  Whiskey infused crystal meth up the butthole is not as cheap as it sounds.  

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

At this point, save your money.  $100 is barely a dent in the budget I have for ammo, drugs, fireworks, hookers, more drugs, and premium bourbon.  He dies in October of 2024 and I probably tap out shortly thereafter given what I have planned to imbibe.  Whiskey infused crystal meth up the butthole is not as cheap as it sounds.  

I know we joke, but I'm dead serious.....the day he dies will probably be one of the most celebrated days of my life.  I pray that nothing important is happening with work that day or the next, because I am going to go absolutely apeshit.  I will be handing out glasses of champagne to strangers.  I will be driving around with an American flag waving from my truck.  Shit, I really can't even conceive of all that I'll do in celebration.  Hell, I may just collapse into a chair and drink an entire bottle of scotch with a shit-eating grin stuck to my face.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

You're gonna drive around with a flag and have some scotch?  Wow, you are a mad-man.  All these years on the ledge and there's talk of you possibly sharing champagne with pedestrians?  So bold my friend.  So bold.

I am going to detonate an abandoned building.  Make an organic pomade out of sculpting cream and heroin with which to stye my hair.  I am going to shit in Dan Patrick's office (I have a key card).  I am going to going to have that mutual real estate guru from Mexico we know who is friends with Eric and Don Jr. invite them down to "hunt and relax" in the wake of their father's death.  And since I know how much blow they like to do, I am going to make sure it's 99% fentanyl.  I am going to jerk off into a high powered fan onto Ivanka's face.  I am going to steal animals from the Zoo and set them free at the airport.  I will eat one of everything from Waffle House's menu while I slam tepid Busch Lights off the oldest waitress' tits.  Then, and only then, we are driving to Oklahoma to face-fuck the cutest Trumper in the Sooner State while I make her mom slice up pineapple to shove into her own rectum as I force her to chant, "Mike Pence is the Holy Spirit.  Mike Pence is the Holy Spirit."  Then I burn the whole fucking south to the fucking ground using Wermacht ordnance because you always leave things better than you found them.  

• Haha 3
  • Drool 1

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I know we joke, but I'm dead serious.....the day he dies will probably be one of the most celebrated days of my life.  I pray that nothing important is happening with work that day or the next, because I am going to go absolutely apeshit.  I will be handing out glasses of champagne to strangers.  I will be driving around with an American flag waving from my truck.  Shit, I really can't even conceive of all that I'll do in celebration.  Hell, I may just collapse into a chair and drink an entire bottle of scotch with a shit-eating grin stuck to my face.

Shit, the day Biden was declared the winner (Saturday, November 7, 2020) was cause for spontaneous street parties in most large American cities, dancing mailboxes in Philadelphia, and the introduction of Gritty rep on this board. If all of that for his electoral defeat, what's gonna happen when he croaks?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, longhornmatt said:

I mostly agree with all of you, but I think there probably is a kernel of truth that people like Kelly, Mattis, Tillerson and a few others really were trying to keep this lunatic from destroying the world.  Sure, it probably started as simple opportunism, and then it’s self-serving to convince yourself you need to go along to get along enough to keep your powerful position for the greater good of acting like some kind of check on Trump when we really need it.  But there’s probably truth to that, too.  Trump is entirely capable of fucking things up so much worse than he did.  And he will be completely unhinged if he gets elected again.  

Tillerson was garbage. He came onto the job with a disdain for diplomacy and a burning desire to destroy its practice and institution and made moves to do so  in the most destructive and cruel ways possible. He parted ways with Trump because he cared more about destroying the State Department than he cared about licking DJT bunghole.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

You're gonna drive around with a flag and have some scotch?  Wow, you are a mad-man.  All these years on the ledge and there's talk of you possibly sharing champagne with pedestrians?  So bold my friend.  So bold.

I am going to detonate an abandoned building.  Make an organic pomade out of sculpting cream and heroin with which to stye my hair.  I am going to shit in Dan Patrick's office (I have a key card).  I am going to going to have that mutual real estate guru from Mexico we know who is friends with Eric and Don Jr. invite them down to "hunt and relax" in the wake of their father's death.  And since I know how much blow they like to do, I am going to make sure it's 99% fentanyl.  I am going to jerk off into a high powered fan onto Ivanka's face.  I am going to steal animals from the Zoo and set them free at the airport.  I will eat one of everything from Waffle House's menu while I slam tepid Busch Lights off the oldest waitress' tits.  Then, and only then, we are driving to Oklahoma to face-fuck the cutest Trumper in the Sooner State while I make her mom slice up pineapple to shove into her own rectum as I force her to chant, "Mike Pence is the Holy Spirit.  Mike Pence is the Holy Spirit."  Then I burn the whole fucking south to the fucking ground using Wermacht ordnance because you always leave things better than you found them.  

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952fsm70sttn3pjvepulwe

• Haha 1

Sure…but what will you WEAR?

38 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

Y'all are hilarious. Those of us on this board from Texas will be executed long before Trump kicks the bucket.

No we won't.  I have been donating money to GOP efforts under assumed names for decades.  I have done the same under false accounts under loved ones and family.  We have political cover.  We are arranging it so they murder one another, not us.  If you've ever watched "Enemy at the Gates" when Ed Harris, the SS sniper, declares, "I'll arrange it so that he finds me."  That is our next situation.  The want a civl war but they don't know who to shoot.  They just need to lash out at somebody because their false messiah is defeated and they own boxes of ammo.  So we turn them onto one another.  I will personally ensure 1000 Americans murder fellow Trumpers.  And I will make money doing it.  For the very simple reason, because I can...

1 hour ago, GopherRock said:

Shit, the day Biden was declared the winner (Saturday, November 7, 2020) was cause for spontaneous street parties in most large American cities, dancing mailboxes in Philadelphia, and the introduction of Gritty rep on this board. If all of that for his electoral defeat, what's gonna happen when he croaks?

It Definitely was here in queens .took pics but didn’t do it justice. Lot of cars driving by honking and celebrating. I will open the nicest bottle I have, get hammered celebrating and then start saving up for bail money cause I’m taking a fat shit on his grave 

Lotta optimistic people up in here presupposing that Donald dies before we all do. That's likely, but not a lock. He'd kill us all to be the last man standing in his potus bunker and that's still very possible. It's kinda what he's worked his entire life for.

I'll spike the ball when the game is over. Thank you.

@ygifs , you ever done the death of a former Potus on shrooms man?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

@ygifs , you ever done the death of a former Potus on shrooms man?

When AMLO took office and changed over a number of SRE personnel, the Consulate General of Mexico in Texas gave me a bottle of extremely rare Sotol from the President's personal holdings before he was transferred to California.  I don't drink anymore but when Trump dies, I am going to open that bottle drop a half dozen hits of acid into it, drink a quarter of the bottle, and lose my fucking mind.  I am probably going to encourage my wife and children to go be with her parents in Western Kansas since her folks will be so bummed out about Trump's death.  She'll return 2-3 days later when the neighbors call her about a rotting smell because there's no way I don't end up shitting in our firepit and starting it on fire by firing multiple rounds into it with a handgun she doesn't even really know I own.  We are also going to eat mushrooms, kill 5 hookers, and likely make Briscoe Cain suck his own taint by breaking his pelvis.  Nobody, and I mean nobody, is safe the night that Trump dies.  Everybody who ever once thought he was a good idea is going to suffer whilst sucking my ballsack over peyote seltzers and bad dreams.

When AMLO took office and changed over a number of SRE personnel, the Consulate General of Mexico in Texas gave me a bottle of extremely rare Sotol from the President's personal holdings before he was transferred to California.  I don't drink anymore but when Trump dies, I am going to open that bottle drop a half dozen hits of acid into it, drink a quarter of the bottle, and lose my fucking mind.  I am probably going to encourage my wife and children to go be with her parents in Western Kansas since her folks will be so bummed out about Trump's death.  She'll return 2-3 days later when the neighbors call her about a rotting smell because there's no way I don't end up shitting in our firepit and starting it on fire by firing multiple rounds into it with a handgun she doesn't even really know I own.  We are also going to eat mushrooms, kill 5 hookers, and likely make Briscoe Cain suck his own taint by breaking his pelvis.  Nobody, and I mean nobody, is safe the night that Trump dies.  Everybody who ever once thought he was a good idea is going to suffer whilst sucking my ballsack over peyote seltzers and bad dreams.
I don't think I want to party with you cowboy.

I guess if Trump takes you out with him, he wins again. Nah dog

Understandable, sir.  You aren't invited to the party anyhow.  We need good people like you to rebuild what people like me torch to the fucking ground.  If I don't get at least 1000 trumpers on trains for liquidation, I've failed my DIA.  

10 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

John Kelly needs a red hot poker shoved up his ass until he can feel the heat in his throat.  He had his chance to speak up about Trump during the 2020 election and he stayed quiet like a coward.

Yep. Kept his mouth shut so he could tell it in his book. Which I don’t think sold all that well. 

• Hook 'Em 1

We're just making that one shithead do it for fun.  He's already tossed the salad of a friend of mine under the guise of being a "family man."  Plus, most of us are gonna be busy that night Trump dies.  Because Cruz has to feign mourning in a desperate power grab.  So to say we're going to Bukake-Town on Heidi's face is a gross understatement.  She'll have enough jizz on her face to open up a half dozen Krispy Kreme's.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, YGIFS said:

We're just making that one shithead do it for fun.  He's already tossed the salad of a friend of mine under the guise of being a "family man."  Plus, most of us are gonna be busy that night Trump dies.  Because Cruz has to feign mourning in a desperate power grab.  So to say we're going to Bukake-Town on Heidi's face is a gross understatement.  She'll have enough jizz on her face to open up a half dozen Krispy Kreme's.  

1505236723355-Screen-Shot-2017-09-12-at-125936-PM.webp

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

buckle-up-hold-on.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 9/27/2023 at 7:36 AM, TwiceHorn said:

Just for purposes of clarification, you as an individual applying for a mortgage or related loan secured by real property, are subject to conventional bank fraud statutes and likely would be indicted by the feds for lying in a loan application, especially by submitting phony financial statements.

These commercial lending scenarios are a bit different in that there's not a "standard loan application" package, the lenders are more sophisticated, ostensibly, than home mortgage lenders, etc.  So, this is why Trump hasn't been charged with federal bank fraud.

There are some counts in James' petition that attempt to allege this type of more conventional fraud:  Trump falsified, bank relied, bank damaged.  James didn't move for summary judgment on these counts, and, reading between the lines, even Engoron may be skeptical of the viability of these counts, depending on proof at trial.

Section 63(12) encompasses more than just 'bank fraud" or common-law fraud.  In that sense, it is somewhat unusual and I'm not sure analogizing it to conventional bank fraud or common-law fraud is particularly useful.  In fact, Trump and his lawyers continue to attempt to analyze/analogize the case to common-law or bank fraud despite the pretty clear law established by New York courts that 63(12) is much broader than that.

I worked for an S&L for about a dozen years.  I was in construction lending, and then when things went to shit and we stopped making construction loans, they moved me to REO.  I had a shit commercial property in my REO portfolio.  Some dipshit commercial broker calls me and tells me that he's got a buyer, but he can only buy if we finance the purchase (Loan to Facilitate).   I tell him to have his buyer call me directly to discuss the financing.  Guy calls, I tell him the usual shit; I need two years tax returns, 6 months bank statements...yada yada whatever we asked for in the 90's.    I get the shit, and I send it over to my buddy in underwriting.  Here's how it worked: if he passed the initial smell test with underwriting, we could execute a purchase agreement, and both parties had an out.  The buyer's out was typical due diligance.  Seller's out was his creditworthiness.  

Anyway, the next day, my buddy in underwriting calls me and says "WTF, are you drinking on the job?  This motherfucker cannot afford this property, he doesn't make shit".  I cuss my buddy out because I didn't even look at the package because it's not my fucking job because I've got 35 shit properties I'm trying to unload.

Anyway, I call the prospective buyer and say hey dude, your income doesn't work for us.  Guy says "oh shit, I gave  you the wrong tax returns.  I'll fax the "real" tax returns over in a few".   Sure enough, he sends over a totally different set of returns. 

I reach in my desk drawer for a form called "Report of Appearant Crime", fill it out, and fax it to the FBI as we routinely did. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

On 10/2/2023 at 12:37 PM, brown water said:

Cash?  Or could we use Trump’s accepted valuation approach?  I’d be down for giving him 2 more Mar A Lagos and a NY apartment to keep him from office. Oh - and the trials proceed. 

It would have been in NFTs.  He would have "minted" a bunch more for Trump to sell.

I worked for an S&L for about a dozen years.  I was in construction lending, and then when things went to shit and we stopped making construction loans, they moved me to REO.  I had a shit commercial property in my REO portfolio.  Some dipshit commercial broker calls me and tells me that he's got a buyer, but he can only buy if we finance the purchase (Loan to Facilitate).   I tell him to have his buyer call me directly to discuss the financing.  Guy calls, I tell him the usual shit; I need two years tax returns, 6 months bank statements...yada yada whatever we asked for in the 90's.    I get the shit, and I send it over to my buddy in underwriting.  Here's how it worked: if he passed the initial smell test with underwriting, we could execute a purchase agreement, and both parties had an out.  The buyer's out was typical due diligance.  Seller's out was his creditworthiness.  
Anyway, the next day, my buddy in underwriting calls me and says "WTF, are you drinking on the job?  This motherfucker cannot afford this property, he doesn't make shit".  I cuss my buddy out because I didn't even look at the package because it's not my fucking job because I've got 35 shit properties I'm trying to unload.
Anyway, I call the prospective buyer and say hey dude, your income doesn't work for us.  Guy says "oh shit, I gave  you the wrong tax returns.  I'll fax the "real" tax returns over in a few".   Sure enough, he sends over a totally different set of returns. 
I reach in my desk drawer for a form called "Report of Appearant Crime", fill it out, and fax it to the FBI as we routinely did. 

…And that guys name? Donald fucking Trump.

Speaking (again) of Cassidy Hutchinson. She was a guest on Jimmy Kimmel last night. She looked a lot better than she did on Rachel Maddow’s show. Nicer dress, made up a little better, and she was more relaxed and loose. Probably had a couple cocktails in the green room before coming on stage. I still think she’s not very bright. It’s crazy that she was “in essence” the chief of staff to Chief of Staff Mark Meadows at 20 years old. It makes me cringe when she talks about attending her first Trump rally. No, you fucking idiot, he DOESN’T represent you and people like you. How can you be so gullible?

The best part is when she talks about Trump getting angry and throwing his food and how he’s terribly afraid of being poisoned  

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

6 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Speaking (again) of Cassidy Hutchinson. She was a guest on Jimmy Kimmel last night. She looked a lot better than she did on Rachel Maddow’s show. Nicer dress, made up a little better, and she was more relaxed and loose. Probably had a couple cocktails in the green room before coming on stage. I still think she’s not very bright. It’s crazy that she was “in essence” the chief of staff to Chief of Staff Mark Meadows at 20 years old. It makes me cringe when she talks about attending her first Trump rally. No, you fucking idiot, he DOESN’T represent you and people like you. How can you be so gullible?

The best part is when she talks about Trump getting angry and throwing his food and how he’s terribly afraid of being poisoned  

She grew up in a Hard R family (her Dad is a massive Trumper).  She was born after I graduated from High School (in the same year, 1996).  She may not be super bright, but she was braver than a lot of people in the Republican Party and came forward when others did not.  Also, she was 23 years old when Mark Meadows tapper her on the shoulder.  

• Hook 'Em 7

35 minutes ago, Bookman said:

She might be making a good point about Battered Woman Syndrome.

Many in MAGA have no choice, in their minds, but to continue. They can’t admit that they were taken advantage of by a con man.  I still know someone that will break out a “but I couldn’t vote for Hillary” comment when Trumps escapades are brought. Hillary has nothing to do with it.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

She grew up in a Hard R family (her Dad is a massive Trumper).  She was born after I graduated from High School (in the same year, 1996).  She may not be super bright, but she was braver than a lot of people in the Republican Party and came forward when others did not.  Also, she was 23 years old when Mark Meadows tapper her on the shoulder.  

Yeah, I know it's easy and somewhat justified, to paint every single person that ever worked for 15 minutes for the Trump Administration as evil and corrupt and complicit in the upheaval of the Republic.  And I'm not celebrating her or changing one of my daughters' names to Cassidy.  But some people need to realize that some of these people testifying, writing books, being deposed, even cutting plea deals.  Yes, maybe too little too late.  Maybe trying to make a buck or save their own ass, or all of the above.  But make no mistake.  Many of these people will spend decades, if not the rest of their lives looking over their shoulder.  Being harassed on a good day, to being murdered on a bad day.  Because they represent what tens of millions of Americans know deep down inside..............35% of America was duped and nobody wants to admit to being the fool.  

The bloodshed is only getting started and I hope we can be the bigger, more forgiving people, in the equation.  There is a difference between Lindell cutting a deal to save himself from a tax fraud prison sentence and Cassidy writing a book to clear her head.  They aren't all the same.  Not every Nazi on trial at Nuremberg was there for the same thing.  I dunno, another rambling take.  But y'all need to start setting guardrails because we're just at the beginning of plea deals, book signings, movie rights, and incessant claims of "I didn't know the scope of what we were doing/just following orders/fog of war."  The ones you really have to worry about from Nuremberg to the Trump Trials is the person who says, "But what you're claiming...that never happened."  That's who you know needs to hang.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

2 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

She’s a 2020’s Fawn Hall.

If any of you have to a Google that, congrats you’re young, but I’ll save you the trouble, and btw she was 23 years old when she went to work for Oliver North.

Hall graduated from Annandale High School in 1977. She began working part-time in a clerical position for the United States Navy, beginning in January 1976 while she was in VGA high school.After graduating, she began working full-time for the Navy at the Pentagon.[citation needed]

Hall was detailed from the Navy to work at the National Security Council on February 26, 1983, as Oliver North's secretary. She worked for North until she was fired on November 25, 1986, at the height of the scandal.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 2