A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

I assumed it was some kinda aioli.  

I always assumed they offered a choice of like a pesto/green aioli or an orange aioli as an homage to all the cum Melania Trump has had to reluctantly slurp and swallow over the years from Trump's mushroom dick in order to make ends meet.  

See it's funny because people call her the classiest First Lady ever.  When in fact she's a common gutter whore who will live out her days in shame and relative destitution.  She could easily blend back into Balkan middle class society but for the albino 'Big Country' ogre following two feet behind her and two sunglassed agents with the constant body language of "Well what's the fucking point then?"  

18 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

The shit this Ian Smith guy says in that link is pretty astounding. 

But most importantly, what the fuck is it with right wing crazies and beards?  

This is unreal:

Smith gained fame during the pandemic for defying COVID-19 lockdown orders in order to keep his gym open in New Jersey. Smith then ran for Congress but lost (Fox News host Pete Hegseth donated to his campaign). In 2007, he killed someone while driving drunk. In 2022, he was arrested for driving under the influence; that charge was dropped and Smith instead pled guilty over his “refusal to take a breathalyzer test and careless driving.”

WTF? How do you kill someone driving drunk, get caught driving drunk again, and somehow not spend the rest of your miserable life in prison after that? 

4 hours ago, Red Five said:

I'm sure by now that picture has been dissected like the Zapruder film, but what's on top of the burger patty?

That's the swamp he defeated. He drained it right on to our burgers. That's how good he is. Many people say he's very good. But, honestly, quite frankly, when you talk about it, he's quite frankly very, very good. Maybe the best, as many have said. But, quite frankly, he is the best. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

I would say that he meant that figuratively... if I knew what he meant that way too. Maybe he meant "eat their own"?

Are you saying the man with the BEST WORDS may have used the wrong one? IMPOSSIBLE! 

You know, there's a not insignificant chance that if you had a Republican candidate that just completely made fun of Trump that they would end up winning the primary. Like if Jeff Ross just stood at the podium and roasted him every time he opened his mouth, you're telling me he wouldn't win over some folks? 

image.jpeg.85bfc983ccb5f899ce09832bd0d569ac.jpeg

On 10/15/2023 at 10:38 AM, Macanudo said:

I wonder if Susanna Hoffs has ever had a deconstructed burger before.

On 10/15/2023 at 10:50 AM, South Austin said:

Is that code for some kind of kinky sex act?

What Mac said was way out of bounds, becuase there's absolutely zero reason to bring Hope Solo into this conversation. 

• Haha 1

An Iranian back-judge from Iraq?  Our capitol, it looks like shit. 

Did I hear that correctly or was that some kinda bot voiceover?  What the fuck is an Iranian back-judge?  Like in football?  And if he's Iranian, why did he come from Iraq?  The only thing Iraqis hate more than Iranians, are Iranian football back-judges?  And what was the Capitol comment about?  It looks like shit because you ordered its destruction and they're still cleaning the mess up.  

What the fuck was the context behind all this?  It's fucking insane even for him.  

22 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

That kids a future villain in a James Bond movie--Golden Toilet or something or other.  

Has anyone thought of how much of this dudes presidency has centered around the toilet?  He repped owning a golden toilet, and tweeted daily from the can.  And of course he would hide national security docs in his bathroom, it was there in front of us, this whole time.  

toilet paper trump GIF

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, F250 said:

How is this guy still the Republican front runner? lol

We're not too far from "And let me tell you folks, I'd take the Russian or North Korean military over our group of woke fucking pussies any day!"

(wild applause) 

Edited by Red Five
stupidity
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 3