A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

27 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

I think I've told this here before, but...

The GF is divorced, but stayed close to her ex-husband's cousin (who lives nearby).  I like her.    Her parents recently died, but her dad was super cool.  He was a lifelong New Yorker.  Princeton grad, the whole thing.   Belonged to the Westchester Country Club for decades.  When they got to the age that they needed help, they moved here to be close to the daughter. 

Anyway, we are having lunch with all of them, and Trump is mentioned.  GF says "Uncle Arthur, did you ever have any dealings with Trump?"

Arthur frowns and says "I was only around him as it relates to golf, and he's a damn cheater".  

He goes on to tell the story of good friend of his playing a round with Trump and a couple of other guys.  Trump tees off, and they all watch his ball go into the trees.   They are all looking for the ball.  Arthur's friend finally spots a ball...bends down and sure enough, the ball has a Trump logo. Right at that moment, he hears Trump yelling "found it" from the fairway.

3xIV.gif

• Hook 'Em 3

6 hours ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Biden should have a "Trump Campaign" ad. Trump golfs seemingly every day. Get footage of it. Show Monday (golf), Tuesday (golf), Wednesday (golf), Thursday (golf), Friday (say the craziest shit imaginable at a rally while sweating), Saturday (golf), Sunday (golf).

"You sure running the country won't interfere with your golf game, Donald?"

Insert some clips of him criticizing Obama for golfing and promising he’d be too busy to play golf. Then point out that he spent about 1/4 of his presidency at his private golf resorts spending WAY more time on the course than Obama ever did.

8 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Insert some clips of him criticizing Obama for golfing and promising he’d be too busy to play golf. Then point out that he spent about 1/4 of his presidency at his private golf resorts spending WAY more time on the course than Obama ever did.

So what the hell does Bidden do to relax? Serious question.  I mean I seen him on a bike etc. As far as I know, he just works out and goes back to work.

27 minutes ago, Jiggy-Z said:

So what the hell does Bidden do to relax? Serious question.  I mean I seen him on a bike etc. As far as I know, he just works out and goes back to work.

Bikes, eats ice cream, hangs with family in Delaware. 

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

Bikes, eats ice cream, hangs with family in Delaware. 

From a 2020 article. Paraphrased:

Motorcycle jumping, skiing, gear head. Apparently still owns a Corvette his dad gave him as a wedding gift.

I guess he can pick back up on those after 2nd term is done 

1 minute ago, Jiggy-Z said:

Motorcycle jumping, skiing, gear head. Apparently still owns a Corvette his dad gave him as a wedding gift.

I assume that 'vette is back at the Biden home in Delaware and he plays with it on the weekends when he's back there

• Hook 'Em 1

I don't mind seeing a US President styling in a '67 Corvette convertible. Pretty damn cool in my opinion.

I would bet a lot of Surly posters would dig having that car to cruise around in ...

bidenvette.jpg

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Yea, but see...Trump is a bidness man, and everybody knows bidness men do bidness on the golf course. Especially big, rich bidness men like Trump. Signed: Some guy that makes $18/hr and has $900 in his checking account. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Pescado_Rojo said:

Yea, but see...Trump is a bidness man, and everybody knows bidness men do bidness on the golf course. Especially big, rich bidness men like Trump. Signed: Some guy that makes $18/hr and has $900 in his checking account. 

That and black men don’t belong on the golf course. 

2 hours ago, Jiggy-Z said:

Wait, his dad gave him a Vette?? 

BREAKING NEWS ON FOX…BIDEN ADMITS TO ACCEPTING GIFTS THROUGH FAMILY MEMBERS.  IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS TO BEGIN NEXT WEEK PER GYM.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

11 hours ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Not sure. I know you're only allowed 14 clubs in your bag. So, you may have to take a wedge or your two iron out of your bag.

Definitely drop the two iron.  Only thing they're good for is raking out lost balls from under thick brush prone to having snakes in them.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BevoAbyss said:

I don't mind seeing a US President styling in a '67 Corvette convertible. Pretty damn cool in my opinion.

I would bet a lot of Surly posters would dig having that car to cruise around in ...

bidenvette.jpg

Paint it burnt Orange and put some horns on the front!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

5 minutes ago, Thrawn said:

That has to be a doctored video, right? I know he isn’t anywhere near as good as he claims. However, that was an absolutely horrible shot. 

He looked the way the ball went after hitting it. I think that is legit. 

• Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, Thrawn said:

That has to be a doctored video, right? I know he isn’t anywhere near as good as he claims. However, that was an absolutely horrible shot. 

20 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

I think this is a few years old? he looks "slimmer" in this then all of his recent photos and videos

36 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

If he was actually good at golf we’d know. Newsmax and Fox would be invited to film every round. 

If he was actually a good student, he’d let us see his college transcripts. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, C-Man said:

Nicklaus's politics absolutely suck -- fuck that guy.

3 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

all of this

I always thought he was a douche, i was right all along 

3 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

He's an 84 year old white guy from Ohio who played golf back when it was pretty much lilly white except for Lee and a few others.  What the hell did you guys expect?

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

If he was actually good at golf we’d know. Newsmax and Fox would be invited to film every round. 

The local school boards would require every student to spend one hour a day watching Trump highlights from the golf course. You know that fat orange fuck probably averages at least 15 strokes gained from the foot wedge alone every round.