The US Capitol has been Breached [Action and Developing stories]

immamac

8 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I'll take it further. They were doing it for purely political reasons. They knew there was nothing they could legally do but if it looked like they were going to bat for Trump, they would look good to Trumpers. Or they're actually worried about Eric's threat of primary-ing them at some point.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Takes us 6 to 8 weeks to get votes in an election... yet in an afternoon, these fucktools think they have a pulse on the situation.

Who'd they poll, the people on Capitol grounds?

Edited by slorch

Also Romney described Trump as inciting an insurrection against the US govt today. Wouldn’t that be a federal crime?

It is. It’s actually a constitutionally defined crime. We have literally seen the constitutional crime of treason committed by the forces acting at the the behest of the President. He must be removed from office. Not later...immediately.

25th amendment, or immediate articles of impeachment and a perfunctory trial. He is actively fomenting violence against the US government. Almost any other nation in the world would have had him shot by now. We can be better than that...if we use the legal tools the founders gave us.

This was inevitable.
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, pops said:

Listen. I think Trump did some good things for the country. But he's a cunt. I just never thought his cuntiness would get this far. If today wasn't the moment to invoke the 25th then it doesn't exist. He doesn't deserve to go out on his terms. This was complete bullshit and just keeps the American people from getting back to any type of rational discourse. 

Name two.

2 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Tuberville votes for a fake punt on 4th and 40.

Tuberville climbs out a bathroom window to escape going on the record.  Then his wife runs a redlight and kills some folks...

I'm sure the A/V soundboard was stolen by a MAGA terrorist earlier today, ("If they can't hear the vote...then it doesn't count..."/hethought)