Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

1 minute ago, AnTiM said:

I guess sometimes it just takes a man 20 or 30 years to figure out he married a monster.  Better late than never.

Hmmm...my dad's 34 years in with #3 and it doesn't seem like he's caught on yet, dammit.

Fingers crossed it comes out SporkFoot was having an affair with Gaetz (unlikely, given she's out of his preferred age bracket) and the ex has the goods. Take 'em both out at once.

On 9/29/2022 at 7:30 AM, bluto said:

How would that take them both out? It would be celebrated 

Exactly. Celebrated as two GOP luminaries procreating to deliver a spork-footed wunderkind to the conservative movement. Like Texas fans anticipating the offspring of Aaron Ross and Sandra Richards. 

On 9/30/2022 at 10:11 AM, crash_davis said:

She's the role model of the new MAGA GOP. Do as I preach from the pulpit, not as I fuck and asshole my way through life.

The deplorable, I “believe” in Republican Jesus and everything I do is ok because I “believe”

14 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

She may be leading the charge fullsteam toward the downfall of democracy and decency in our society, but it's a small consolation knowing her personal life is forever ruined and she'll never find someone who loves her ever again. At least there's that.

There are dudes out there who would eat her shit from a cup. She will have no issue finding a crazy dude who will adore and love her 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

So the party of gun control is already killing Republicans?  Proof?  Every accusation is a confession, so we all now know what her play would be given an opportunity.  She's an idiot, and her electors better pray that she's never in charge of rebuilding their communities due to a natural disaster or other calamity.    

• Like 1

Shit, going scorched Earth. That’s a bold move considering it’s a safe bet at her age, some of her kids are still minors.  Probably not a decision the Father took lightly. 

I’ll assume that she’s done some heinous shit and is a despicable cunt of a human.  And that the dad would rather the kids find out from him, an empathetic family law judge, and perhaps a court approved therapist before it inevitably comes out in the media.  

Sadly, I don’t see much happening on this until after she gets re-elected in November.  On a positive note, her seat will be vacated in 2023.  Not because of shame or criminal charges.  Because You can’t serve in Congress if you’ve killed yourself.  

and who takes over that seat if there’s no spouse to assume the seat, and McCarthy does not want to let it be left up to a Gov Abrams appointment/special election?  You guessed it, Congressman Frank Stallone.  An intellectual powerhouse of a stAtesman compared to this sentient thumb 

Edited by YGIFS

How is what this cunt says about the Nord Stream not treason? This is one of the most dangerous things any govt official has ever said.

It’s time to hold these fucks accountable. I’m sorry, but we have rules and laws against this stuff for a reason. They also have extreme penalties for a reason. It’s time…

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

7 hours ago, Fastbreak said:

How is what this cunt says about the Nord Stream not treason? This is one of the most dangerous things any govt official has ever said.

It’s time to hold these fucks accountable. I’m sorry, but we have rules and laws against this stuff for a reason. They also have extreme penalties for a reason. It’s time…

Fucking AMEN. We have a continent full of allies that are gonna be scrambling to keep the power on this winter, and you have a US Congressman stating that we destroyed a gas pipeline to the continent. Is there not some mechanism by which she can be fucking immediately taken to task for this? Prove it, or sit in fucking jail like the goddamn traitorous cunt that you are. 

• Rage+1 2