Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

24 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Holy shit is this really true?  Just burn it down.

Sorry, no. Third highest.

Wtf is going on with Crenshaw? That sumbitch oath-breaking, bootlicking, knows-he’s-a-pos, fuck-toad?

Edited to cheer on Ms Katie Porter.

image.png

Edited by Willfully Horn
  • Rage+1 2

You know that his base would eat that up.  But, I think Trump needs more than his base to win an election, he needs the "muh taxes" Republicans to win, too.  And if having a moron like Palin can tank McCain, you gotta think having an aggressive (more?) moron like MTG would do the same with a goodly portion of potential Trump voters.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

You know that his base would eat that up.  But, I think Trump needs more than his base to win an election, he needs the "muh taxes" Republicans to win, too.  And if having a moron like Palin can tank McCain, you gotta think having an aggressive (more?) moron like MTG would do the same with a goodly portion of potential Trump voters.

You have much, much more faith in U. S. voters than I do.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

It’s an awfully different electorate than in 2008. 

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

Spider Man Lol GIF

• Like 2

On 10/21/2022 at 9:16 PM, CTC2 said:

This bitch is going to be the chairwoman of the House Judiciary Committee in January.  

She will be one of the most powerful people in America next year. If anyone has a moderate or indifferent GOP voter in their lives and politics come up, remind them what they support.

• Like 1

She will be one of the most powerful people in America next year. If anyone has a moderate or indifferent GOP voter in their lives and politics come up, remind them what they support.

Dude…SHE IS WHAT THEY WANT.
They will lie at parties, and tell you that she’s crass etc…but she IS them. She is the MAGA-GQP id.
  • Hook 'Em 1

35 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Dude…SHE IS WHAT THEY WANT.
They will lie at parties, and tell you that she’s crass etc…but she IS them. She is the MAGA-GQP id.

Exactly. She says out loud, word for word, what they want to say themselves. 

48 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Counterpoint: If Dems win it might cost me an extra $70 a month in taxes. 

• Rage+1 2

I’m not quite as ledgy as brisket, or maybe just not as vocal, but shit like twice horn and Eddie’s comments continue to miss the mark on what the gop is now. There are no guardrails or shame. And anything that would smear a candidate in the past is either turned into a positive/galvanizing moment or just swept under the rug with the tidal wave of zone flooding. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, bluto said:

I’m not quite as ledgy as brisket, or maybe just not as vocal, but shit like twice horn and Eddie’s comments continue to miss the mark on what the gop is now. There are no guardrails or shame. And anything that would smear a candidate in the past is either turned into a positive/galvanizing moment or just swept under the rug with the tidal wave of zone flooding. 

They also don’t intend to contest elections anymore. They’ve made that clear. They intend to draw themselves a majority of safe districts and then they intend to not recognize election results in 2024.  I LMAO when we talk about what the “American voter” is going to do. They don’t care about that shit. 

I firmly believe in 2024 you’re going to see states send two sets of electors, you’re going to see the House GOP in total object to votes for the Dems. It’s going to be absolute chaos but they’ve telegraphed that.  It’s happening. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

On 10/21/2022 at 8:48 PM, Underdog said:

1400+ just means fewer targets for school shooters - Marge. 

Twitter put me in a 12hr timeout for telling this cunt to drink bleach.

Why? I thought drinking bleach was Dotard’s recommendation for fighting covid. Sounds like you were just passing along sound medical advice.

I too have gotten a twitter timeout for my suggestions to right wingers.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, bluto said:

I won't argue with you about what the GOP is now and whether they will love MTG as VP or any other position of power.  I said as much.

But, there are certain voters, a goodly number of them, not really engaged with either party or politics in general, that vote on taxes, or crime, or some other issue that could be turned off by her.  And Trump needs those votes.

• Hook 'Em 1

I won't argue with you about what the GOP is now and whether they will love MTG as VP or any other position of power.  I said as much.
But, there are certain voters, a goodly number of them, not really engaged with either party or politics in general, that vote on taxes, or crime, or some other issue that could be turned off by her.  And Trump needs those votes.

They. Aren’t. Turned. Off.
That’s what you still don’t get. Those people you’re talking about? They’re actually much, much, much shittier human beings than you thought possible. They secretly LOVE her shit.
Time to start thinking it, because it’s true.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

They. Aren’t. Turned. Off.
That’s what you still don’t get. Those people you’re talking about? They’re actually much, much, much shittier human beings than you thought possible. They secretly LOVE her shit.
Time to start thinking it, because it’s true.

They didn’t show up in 2018.  And they weren’t enough to push Trump over in 2020.

Yes, there are some really shitty people, always have been, always will be, and the internet has given them a way to amplify their voices and get together and form an echo chamber that helps them ramp each other up.

Trump is not on the ballot next month, but abortion is, and the Republicans are running a lot of really shitty candidates, so we will see where things stand in a few weeks.

I’m optimistic because Trump couldn’t get them out in 2018, and because they clearly didn’t have the numbers in 2020, and because the Republicans shot themselves in the foot with abortion, and rather than shut the fuck up until after next month, they doubled down on the stupidity and are trying to make sure women know they are coming for them if they even think about talking to somebody about an abortion,

A Woman with 4 toes, 24 chromosomes, an 84 IQ, and a frequented of 4-somes (MMMF) is gonna be a member of the Cabinet.  Think about that next time you worry your party's corporate tax platform isn't progressive enough.  Fucking shitforbrains.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 10/21/2022 at 6:58 AM, South Austin said:

That cunt is going to be one Big Mac away from being the President of the Motherfucking United States of America.

she's going to fuck it up, fly too close to the sun. trump won't like her getting too much media attention and not knowing her place 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 10/23/2022 at 1:33 PM, 956 Worldwide said:

I firmly believe in 2024 you’re going to see states send two sets of electors, you’re going to see the House GOP in total object to votes for the Dems. It’s going to be absolute chaos but they’ve telegraphed that.  It’s happening. 

they don’t even need to go that far. they’ll have the arizonas and georgias of the world with gop state leaders refuse to certify their counts, and neither candidate will reach 270. 

we already know what happens then, and so do they. 

image.jpeg.bb126174ba73977e573ab1eec67ca55a.jpeg

look at the board. we’ve lost, we just don’t know it yet. 

• Like 2