2022 Texas Baseball

Balcones

Looks like MLB Network will show some of the games this weekend !!!

https://www.mlb.com/network/tv-schedule

Friday Games March 4th  -- MLB NETWORK  TV Schedule

All times Central Time

11:00 AM
SHRINERS CHILDREN'S COLLEGE CLASSIC: UCLA V BAYLOR [LIVE]

MORE ▼
3:00 PM
SHRINERS CHILDREN'S COLLEGE CLASSIC: OKLAHOMA V LSU [LIVE]
MORE ▼
7:00 PM
SHRINERS CHILDREN'S COLLEGE CLASSIC: TENNESSEE V TEXAS [LIVE]
MORE ▼
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

I hope you’re correct.  My cable guide shows Friday’s games on MLB Network.  The Saturday and Sunday games are not listed, yet … 🤞

HOUSTON, TX — All nine games of the Shriners Children’s College Classic, which will be held at Minute Maid Park this weekend, will be televised nationwide with a combination of coverage by AT&T SportsNet SW and MLB Network. AT&T SportsNet SW will air all nine games live in the Astros five-state viewing area. Outside of the Astros viewing area, MLB Network will also air all nine games live. Fans are asked to check local listings for more information.

In addition to television coverage, all nine games of the tournament will be streamed nationally on Astros.com, the Astros Twitter, Facebook and YouTube accounts, and the MLB app. Additionally, subscribers to AT&T SportsNet SW can also stream all nine games live on the AT&T SportsNet app.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

Wtf is AT&T SportsNet SW?

AT&T SportsNet is the television home of the Houston Rockets and Houston Astros . The network reaches approximately 4 million households across five states and delivers more than 250 live events each year – all of which are available in high definition

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Scraps said:
13 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:
Yeah, so I am not seeing shit on the astros site, or shriners site, or youtube or any of that as far as streams.

We are up 5-0 already....sorry you missed it

I mean, will they have something up by gametime?  I'd figure there'd be "watch here" links or something along with the ticket sales stuff.  

12 minutes ago, Scraps said:

They will just be live at 11am tomorrow morning

I suppose "astros.com" is really just another login to mlbtv, so kind of not expecting anything there.  I don't think I've ever tried to watch anything live on youtube that wasn't already going (that someone else provided a link to).  And certainly not twatter or facing book.  Fuck all that shit.

I was just expecting a little more "Shriners College Classic" stuff with links, but I guess I'm too early.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I suppose "astros.com" is really just another login to mlbtv, so kind of not expecting anything there.  I don't think I've ever tried to watch anything live on youtube that wasn't already going (that someone else provided a link to).  And certainly not twatter or facing book.  Fuck all that shit.

I was just expecting a little more "Shriners College Classic" stuff with links, but I guess I'm too early.

https://therealstreamhub.site/index.php

Bookmark the above.   Scroll down, click NCAA, and the games will be listed tomorrow under Baseball.     Other streams will likely be posted in the game thread.

Do you have a TV provider or just stream ?    If you have ATT,  they have a dedicated channel 1758 on Uverse,  not sure about ATT Direct TV.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 3/2/2022 at 9:11 PM, hobbes2702 said:

I’m not sure online but you can get them at the Disch

On 3/2/2022 at 9:33 PM, williemackgarza said:

I bought a camo 1 last year. Will be at the aggie game or will try and run by the disch 1 day

Oh you can get one at the Disch… if you wear a size 8. 🙄

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On 3/2/2022 at 9:33 PM, williemackgarza said:

I bought a camo 1 last year. Will be at the aggie game or will try and run by the disch 1 day

A camo hat. You purchased one of those atrocities with American currency you earned? God damn dude get a real ball cap

• Hook 'Em 5

24 minutes ago, Scraps said:
4 hours ago, brojangles2 said:
I’m a little bothered reading no re entry on the site and also on the tickets. Surely that cannot be the case. I’m going to be livid if so. 

For this tourney? Yeah no re entry bruh. Get ready to camp your ass in MMP

buckle up !

8 hours ago, OB3 said:

Don’t know if anyone has the answer to this or not, but is there a cap on games played for players to redshirt? Or you only get a redshirt if you don’t play at all?

It used to be you had to not play at all. They changed the rule in 2018 to where you could play early in the season and still maintain redshirt status. I’m not clear on the amount of playing time it’s capped at. The medical redshirt clause is participating in no more than 30% of the games with the injury occurring in the first half of the season. I don’t know if the new rule follows this guideline or not. I hope that helps. 

7 minutes ago, SL Xpress said:

It used to be you had to not play at all. They changed the rule in 2018 to where you could play early in the season and still maintain redshirt status. I’m not clear on the amount of playing time it’s capped at. The medical redshirt clause is participating in no more than 30% of the games with the injury occurring in the first half of the season. I don’t know if the new rule follows this guideline or not. I hope that helps. 

Ahhhhhh my neck! My back! My neck and my back! Medical redshirt mothafucka

27 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

Ahhhhhh my neck! My back! My neck and my back! Medical redshirt mothafucka

But we settle outta court right now for $20 and some envelopes!