Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

2 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

I didn't know who Dalton Hughes was and man he didn't disappoint.

Its Funny Because Hes Fat GIFs | Tenor

Speaking of voice to text, peep that ass banjo on the right in the photo. Dunno for certain if that is mid-life crisis Baghdad Billy, but whoever the fuck it is looks like is engaging in some voice to text bullshit.

Also, they look  like the aggy Fat Ketch show! 

No! We're not grown ups! We're cool young guys!

Slobs.

We have some really close friends that are die-hard aggies. A couple of years ago we were invited to a game in their suite. We went. Nice suite. Part of the trip was midnight yell.  I went. I thought they were retarded. I have never witnessed anything so cultish and weird. 

584F1EB5-5241-41E4-9A38-52ADB81C27CB.jpeg

• Like 1

Huh, Looch finds Midnight Yell funny. Most of them have tried covering their shame with "The jokes are meant to be terrible!" (minus the old army nutjobs of TexAgs), but Looch seems to not care. 

Weird he calls for A&M to stop doing embarrassing things, but then says Midnight Yell needs to stay. wut

Nothing new for Billy though I guess 

17 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

We have some really close friends that are die-hard aggies. A couple of years ago we were invited to a game in their suite. We went. Nice suite. Part of the trip was midnight yell.  I went. I thought they were retarded. I have never witnessed anything so cultish and weird. 

1ED85C11-12E8-4371-9425-44CAB7818AF5.gif.0bef1eab9ea22415b411df806670a7d3.gif

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

Speaking of voice to text, peep that ass banjo on the right in the photo. Dunno for certain if that is mid-life crisis Baghdad Billy, but whoever the fuck it is looks like is engaging in some voice to text bullshit.

He's using his new glory hole app on his phone. 

Edited by Deej
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

How badly did an NFL cheerleader want to get away from Billy Liucci?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

Its Funny Because Hes Fat GIFs | Tenor

weirdscience-chet.gif

• Haha 1

For those curious - no, being a graduate of a school does not make you a 'booster'.

From the NCAA:

Role of Boosters

Boosters play a role in providing student-athletes with a positive experience through their enthusiastic efforts. They can support teams and athletics departments through donations of time and financial resources which help student-athletes succeed on and off the playing field.

Boosters, referred to by the NCAA as “representatives of the institution’s athletic interests,” include anyone who has:

• Provided a donation in order to obtain season tickets for any sport at the university.
  • Participated in or has been a member of an organization promoting the university’s athletics programs.
  • Made financial contributions to the athletic department or to a university booster organization.
  • Arranged for or provided employment for enrolled student-athletes.
  • Assisted or has been requested by university staff to assist in the recruitment of prospective student-athletes.
  • Assisted in providing benefits to enrolled student athletes or their families.
  • Been involved otherwise in promoting university athletics.

Once an individual is identified as a “representative of the institution’s athletics interests,” the person retains that identity forever.

https://www.ncaa.org/sports/2013/11/27/role-of-boosters.aspx#:~:text=Boosters%2C referred to by the,promoting the university's athletics programs.

• Hook 'Em 3

Welp....may as well shut down the University of Texas football program.

Those aggie detectives are on top of this and I am sure the NCAA is about to come crashing down on the the UT AD.

We had $9.95ers talking to players for Christ's sake. Its not like some minor infraction like straight up paying an entire recruiting class.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

GWalley on the case

Screenshot_2022-09-15-07-57-10-56_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2022-09-15-07-57-23-31_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2022-09-15-07-57-42-52_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2022-09-15-07-58-03-56_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2022-09-15-07-58-12-43_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2022-09-15-07-58-22-24_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2022-09-15-07-58-32-33_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2022-09-15-07-58-43-21_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2022-09-15-07-58-55-00_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2022-09-15-07-59-07-80_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2022-09-15-07-59-15-33_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

This whole thread of pics is brilliant. Mind numbingly stupid, but brilliant for our enjoyment. There's so much absolutely wrong in there I had to double check to make sure all of those posts weren't made by HtownHorn or Helobious. 

Others have most of the idiocy covered, but I will point out the delicious irony of trying to highlight that publishers of other fan sites are alums, while ignoring the alumni/publisher/minority owner dynamic of one William "Jizz Mane" Liucci. 

49 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

weirdscience-chet.gif

I love where your head is at, sir, but this gif and any representation of one Chet in regards to message board conversation belongs to one person, and one person alone. Regardless of whether the airline industry insists that buy two seat tickets. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, Harvdog said:

We have some really close friends that are die-hard aggies. A couple of years ago we were invited to a game in their suite. We went. Nice suite. Part of the trip was midnight yell.  I went. I thought they were retarded. I have never witnessed anything so cultish and weird

You've obviously never been to bonfire.

1 hour ago, Harvdog said:

Gee, Billy, how'd she like flying on your Gulfstream and being waited on by supermodels who think your greasy hair, tee shirt, and fantasy stories about tu are just dreamy?

Do you regale them with insight into how, if you wanted, you could really kick some asses but you don't out of fear that you might kill them?

Lastly, did you just happen to leave your phone on the tray table with the sure-thing pussy-slayer celeb photo that the chicks dig more than John Shaft?

spacer.png

Boy, I sure wish I was Billy!

5 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

I have to admit that in the week after last year's Kansas game, aggy was the furthest thing from my mind.

And that is the biggest difference between our schools.

If only YOU had the opportunity to bring a CHEERLEADER to the game and watch her AMAZEMENT over Texas Cheer, the marching band, and Bevo, while she chuckled about the dickwads at Pyle Field, I can only imagine how much differently you'd feel.

Edited by Chopper
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

That’s exactly it, and it is awesome. 

The GWALLEY stuff is also fucking greatness. 

I think it would be interesting news for Gerry to discover that he’s an alum of UT. 

An Aggie on an Aggie site said it was a fact. A fact! It's now the Word of God because it's been parroted dozens of times.

Show some respect.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Let me help you thirsty clowns:

Listen, we know it's jock sniffing or cleat chasing for athletes. I'm not sure what you'd call it for a closeted homo looking for tips on hair ties. Pom Pom Puffer? I feel like Cheer Bunny was already taken for something else. 

its-really-sad-but-hilarious-its-really-

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

with the kind of success you'd expect of a gay BFF. 

Well...

5 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I'm not sure what you'd call it for a closeted homo looking for tips on hair ties. Pom Pom Puffer? I feel like Cheer Bunny was already taken for something else. 

He's just too much of a catch for all those women in CS.  

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread