Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

12 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Looks like Howell just take an old post from months back and replaced Cedric Baxter with Gibson.

The kiss of death is “not out of it yet”. When their mods say that, a commitment to anywhere else is imminent. I am often curious why their mods go down with the ship so often, but then I realize that we were talking about a bunch of goldfish.

Edited by Vertigo
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

The primary thing I disliked about the rivalry, (yes it's a goddamned rivalry, ask anybody with one, just one aggy in their family before 2011) was the aggy march on the Capitol + yell practice. I know we need to mend some broken egos, but that was ridiculous. Let them jerk each other off in the soccer stadium. 

How about “no?”

• Hook 'Em 2

On 3/3/2023 at 1:24 PM, Vertigo said:

Fair. I think most people inherently think that our AD is run by Darth Sideous and we are out to rule the galaxy. I don't think the outcome would be any different if say Ohio State or USC were in the B12 instead of us. They would probably have been forced into many of the same situations that we were. P.S. Pay no attention to that NIL death star over there. 

Shit, I wish half of the aggy generated Texas conspiracies were true. 

On 3/3/2023 at 1:19 PM, tejas60 said:

agree. and from what I understand, ou is the one that wanted/initiated this move.

I had an interesting experience watching the 2019 RRS at a friend’s house. This friend is a Sooner, as we’re most of his guests. Some were cool, but some really hated Texas (and brought out the worst in my friend). 

Evidently, they were big participants on Sooner message boards. They explained to me that OU could leave the B12 and be welcomed into any conference. I suggested that Texas could as well, given that Texas draws TV ratings, sells tickets and is a net exporter of recruits. 

They shouted that none of that mattered since Texas had the LHN and no conference would accept that. There was so much phlegm flying as they shouted that I just dropped it. 

4 hours ago, Vertigo said:

Will Anderson was asked at the combine who was the toughest player he played against this season. Without hesitation he said Bijan. So uh... B12 vs SEC I guess. 

Bama is good. UGA is damn good. SEC as a whole? Meh. 

• Hook 'Em 3

50 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Ahahaha imagine thinking Kurt likes Texas. Also "Cook is replacing Bijan"

FqkJv-oaQAA37fM?format=jpg&name=mediumFqkJwgmacAA8HF9?format=jpg&name=mediumFqkJxAPaYAASq6j?format=jpg&name=medium

This is from the same Kurt Bohls, Sip Homer, who refused to put Texas in his preseason top 25. I have to admit, this is possibly the nicest thing I have ever seen him say about the team prior to someone winning a major award. 

• Hook 'Em 5

There were a shockingly large percentage of aware aggies in those posts above who not only understood that Bijan is special, but we’re willing to post that his awesomeness shouldn’t be poo-poo’d, and they posted that with their usernames attached to those statements. 

That was a little surprising, because I always surmised that the ags without rabies tended to steer clear of interacting with the manure dwellers. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

There were a shockingly large percentage of aware aggies in those posts above who not only understood that Bijan is special, but we’re willing to post that his awesomeness shouldn’t be poo-poo’d, and they posted that with their usernames attached to those statements. 
That was a little surprising, because I always surmised that the ags without rabies tended to steer clear of interacting with the manure dwellers. 
Yes, it's always a bit jarring when I see a rational aggy post. Do we really want them becoming self aware? To me that seems more dangerous than any advanced AI.
  • Hook 'Em 2

19 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Dong horn dildo toters.  That's a new one

It is truly amazing how they can just twist every narrative. Sark literally said he wasn't going to hold Arch back in terms of his development, but that Quinn had a year head start on him in the system and with game experience. To me, that just sounds like "Arch may be our #2 next season at some point."

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Why is Sherrill an aggy deity, but RC is a bum? Very similar runs from 1985-1987 and 1991-1993. 

I guess Sherrill won a couple Cotton Bowls? 

Jackie won last 5 versus Texas before the sips turned him in on a technicality vs RC lost 6 of his last 8 to Texas and needed to go.   

• Rage+1 1

3 hours ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

image.png

A great example of living in a bubble. Just because your own fan base hypes every backup QB as the next Heisman trophy winner does not mean other fan bases do the same. The last QB we were hyping for the Heisman was Colt. Fuck aggy other than when they are feeding us tears.

Edited by DanTheHorn
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, TheAuditor said:

Jackie won last 5 versus Texas before the sips turned him in on a technicality vs RC lost 6 of his last 8 to Texas and needed to go.   

Gentleman Jackie enchanced his reputation with them after transferring to their sister school MSU when he performed castration services.  They like folks who play with animal genitalia.

• Haha 2

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread