Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

2 hours ago, Plorant said:

Imagine being a 17 year old kid getting calls/texts every day from 3 or 4 different recruiting websites for each school recruiting you hard.  I don't even like answering the phone when my wife calls. 

That's why I asked a few weeks ago about a report that Bo Davis was in regular heavy contact with a recruit almost everyday. I wondered what does that look like. What do they talk about. There is not a single human on the Earth that I want to talk to everyday on the phone. I'd get tired of being on either end of those phone calls.

Nobody responded. I guess unless you've been a highly regarded football recruit, you'll never know. 

• Hook 'Em 2

28 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

That's why I asked a few weeks ago about a report that Bo Davis was in regular heavy contact with a recruit almost everyday. I wondered what does that look like. What do they talk about. There is not a single human on the Earth that I want to talk to everyday on the phone. I'd get tired of being on either end of those phone calls.

Nobody responded. I guess unless you've been a highly regarded football recruit, you'll never know. 

Didn't you read the indepth analysis about how Bo doesn't pull his weight?  I mean apparently he's the 2nd coming of Giles.....

Edited by TexasRenegade

16 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

No need to insult anyone's intelligence, guy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Roach has learned well from his predecessors Ketch, and Howe. Get fat as fuck, parakeet whatever the other party's 247 mods are saying, and look smart to your subs. This is how you 9.95. 

He actually had the correct source here. Even a lazy trainer mouthpiece has the scoop once in a blue moon.

1 hour ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Roach has learned well from his predecessors Ketch, and Howe. Get fat as fuck, parakeet whatever the other party's 247 mods are saying, and look smart to your subs. This is how you 9.95. 

*parrot (although a parakeet is technically a type of parrot)

cat bird facts

Parakeet GIFs | Tenor

• Hook 'Em 2

Yeah but TU let’s bums from the city into the stadium and you have to step over human piles of poop everywhere! My sisters cousins roommate is pretty high up over there and she even told me that their whole coaching staff is about to hit the transfer portal.

Get this - I heard the whole TU staff is actually homeless
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ousux said:
3 hours ago, TexasRenegade said:
A flock of crows is called a murder, whereas a flock of ravens is called an unkindness.

Somebody been watching From, great show so far

In all honesty I don't have a clue what your talking about.  But that reference is pretty common in literally and even tv.  Come to think of it, Longmire was last thing I saw it mentioned in.

• Hook 'Em 1

In all honesty I don't have a clue what your talking about.  But that reference is pretty common in literally and even tv.  Come to think of it, Longmire was last thing I saw it mentioned in.
Amazon prime TV show, same people who did lost and it has similar vibes, but also different. Kinda hard to explain, but worth the watch

Daddy98: "Austin's not a great football town anymore not for college."   Gotta be a troll. (I used to be that guy long ago) 

For Fucks sake, Austin is the best fucking town in all of the SEC. Period! You dumb mother fuckers.  It's the one town that every single fan of every single SEC school wants to come and party in.  It's the one they will all go home talking about how cool it is... And you dumb fucks are selling College Station...  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1

According to these folks:

https://crimegrade.org/violent-crime-college-station-tx/

Austin is in the 47th percentile for crime (53% of cities are safer) and a crime grade of "C"

College station is in the 87th percentile for crime (17% of cities are considered safer) and a crime grade of "D"

But data and facts are not strong players in College station (Bryan Tx is also a "D"),  too busy running from all the assaults I suppose. 

• Hook 'Em 3

20 minutes ago, TheAuditor said:

Austin is in the 47th percentile for crime (53% of cities are safer) and a crime grade of "C"

College station is in the 87th percentile for crime (17% of cities are considered safer) and a crime grade of "D"

But data and facts are not strong players in College station (Bryan Tx is also a "D"),  too busy running from all the assaults I suppose. 

Edit no working:  That should say college station is 17th percentile, and 83% of cities are considered safer....

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, TheAuditor said:

User name definitely checks out.  😂

• Hook 'Em 3

Their answers to that very snappy retort are an excellent example of AgThink. The point is simple, the Aggies dodge the shit out of it. It doesn't matter what our record or entire history is, a 5-7 team is crowing that we're not ready for the SEC.

I'd like to think that we'd never say something so dumb as a team not being ready. If somebody did say something that dumb, I think we'd all laugh and wince at the same time.

Nice juxtaposition with the thread about their imminent might on the national stage. A few are realistic, but the rest want to ignore last year claiming that a new QB, OC, and the same failed head coach are advantages for them even though they would name them as profound disadvantages for any other team.

• Hook 'Em 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread