Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

where are the aggy screenshots?!!!
trainspotting-gif-09.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=9cc45e92fa1720a175a94e646feafc3e7b2c1e79ab7b632f194b358e373c37a4&ipo=images
Chin pubes, Tarp and others are getting better at sanitizing the unpaid football board and using their socks to distribute hopium and copium to the aggy masses. They are busy trying to convince themselves they never really wanted Tyanthony Smith.
  • Haha 2

“But good for them, I guess.“

Get a load of these salty little bitches:

i-guess-its-good-for-her-julie-stoffer.g

Imagine the lack of self-awareness required to be a fan/alum of a school that just agreed to pay a man $70+ million NOT to do the job he was hired to do, and still seriously post this shit:

IMG_0494.thumb.jpeg.4c009f86e4df42f678f5bf2d286c80c9.jpeg

I suppose he thinks that Bama win + the ‘21 recruiting class was worth it for the aggies.

2 hours ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Love Brauny's take of it's being pushed as a flip when it wasn't followed by we took him off our committed list this morning.

2 hours ago, WBT said:

It wasn't a signing day flip you stupid sip.  He flipped weeks ago!

Yeah it's amazing the shit those rubes will eat, when it's being shoveled into their mouths by their texags heroes.

If he knew about it 2 weeks ago, why didn't he remove him from the commitment list 2 weeks ago?

But those idoits will just eat it up and happily pay another $9.95 for more shit tossed down their gullets.

• Hook 'Em 2