COVID FAFO Roll Call

MaybeACoordinator

4 hours ago, slorch said:

Got another call yesterday with an employee out due to Covid.

Regardless of any political affiliation, I just want to end the call with "Fuck you.  There's something you could have easily done to prevent it."

So sick of this bullshit, and I'm not talking about the actual illness. i don't want anyone to die from it.  Just pull your fucking head out of your ass.

Unfortunately, the vaccines aren't that great at preventing one from catching the delta variant. It does however prevent the illness from being severe.  So, maybe give your employees a little bit of a break. 

Edited by Dahobbs
  • Hook 'Em 1

Too bad you can't shoot "the" covid:

Shooter said "He was a big boy and can handle the flu without doctor care." He got his wings and left behind his wife and son who loved him. He didn't live long enough to see Michigan beat the Buckeyes in the big game. Get your shots everyone! Don't be like Shooter.

0oorfg49opq71.jpg?width=1283&format=pjpg

I'm still fascinated at how flippant some of these people are.  "He got his angel wings" or something for an otherwise healthy person who died in their 30's or 40's from a preventable disease.

If they got hit by a bus, they wouldn't say "heaven got another angel."

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Unfortunately, the vaccines aren't that great at preventing one from catching the delta variant. It does however prevent the illness from being severe.  So, maybe give your employees a little bit of a break. 

They got a break.  10-14 fucking days.

and yes, I know the ramifications/ circumstances of the vaccine.   Weird as fuck though, exactly ZERO of our employees in our immediate work group who have missed time have been vaccinated.

22 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Shooter said "He was a big boy and can handle the flu without doctor care." He got his wings and left behind his wife and son who loved him. He didn't live long enough to see Michigan beat the Buckeyes in the big game. Get your shots everyone! Don't be like Shooter.

Got damn Covid fucked up Shooters face!

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

With a name like Shooter you would think he would be ok with shots.  Petition to posthumously rename him Shitter, as that’s what he threw his life into.

25 minutes ago, slorch said:

They got a break.  10-14 fucking days.

and yes, I know the ramifications/ circumstances of the vaccine.   Weird as fuck though, exactly ZERO of our employees in our immediate work group who have missed time have been vaccinated.

Got ya. Being vaccinated helps a bit in preventing illness. And I'm sure the folks that got vaccinated are more likely to be cautious about the virus in general. 

3 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I'm still fascinated at how flippant some of these people are.  "He got his angel wings" or something for an otherwise healthy person who died in their 30's or 40's from a preventable disease.

If they got hit by a bus, they wouldn't say "heaven got another angel."

We’re missing a moron! ☹️

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, OneOfTheOutOfFocusGuys said:

This one is bewildering/infuriating/sad. It's not really FAFO, but dad is simultaneously posting anti-vax sort of nonsense while watching his 33 year old son die of COVID.

When you love your memes more than your sun.

1 hour ago, OneOfTheOutOfFocusGuys said:

This one is bewildering/infuriating/sad. It's not really FAFO, but dad is simultaneously posting anti-vax sort of nonsense while watching his 33 year old son die of COVID.

What we are dealing with regarding these people is genuine, bonafide fucking insanity.  They are crazy.  They are not fit to function in a civilized society.  They are sociopaths and psychopaths.  And we're not talking a handful of people. We're talking about a big enough chunk that they sway elections, and an entire political party caters to their insanity.

We don't recover from this.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, OneOfTheOutOfFocusGuys said:

As a lib, I'm getting closer, but I'm not quite feeling owned yet.

I'm thinking maybe when we hit 1 million deaths or so I'll probably feel sufficiently owned.

Edited by High Plains Drifter
quit, quiet, quite
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

Taking the dogs to the vet for their annual exams and shots, tomorrow. I'm going to refuse all their vaccines, because, you know, their freedoms and all. Rabies is just a hoax perpetrated by the liberal media. Nothing a little horse paste can't cure.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

Who the fuck makes their memes?  

Remember all those times you went for a shot in the arm and the doctor or nurse pinched the syringe and your skin as they administered the plunger with the other hand?  That might be the experience of you MAGA guys at the free clinic on your sexcapades trips through Central America.  But that's not how that part goes. 

And then, for the 9 billionth time in history, Jesus' crucifix wounds did not go through his palms, they went through his wrists.  

So as usual there is nothing you guys can't fuck up.

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Remember all those times you went for a shot in the arm and the doctor or nurse pinched the syringe and your skin as they administered the plunger with the other hand?  That might be the experience of you MAGA guys at the free clinic on your sexcapades trips through Central America.  But that's not how that part goes. 

And then, for the 9 billionth time in history, Jesus' crucifix wounds did not go through his palms, they went through his wrists.  

Are we sure about the wrists part? Wouldn't you die instantly of blood loss from having those veins severed?

I thought they didn't sever them, just drove a spike through them.  That's why suicide attempts where they go perpendicular to the arm don't succeed, the ones that slash up from wrist to elbow pit...those are the ones that bleed out in minutes.  And that crucifix victims, their body weight couldn't be supported by spikes through the hands, the flesh would just rip and they'd fall to the ground.  So they went between the two bones in the wrist and that acted like a hanger.  I dunno, I'm sure my knowledge of 2000 year old crucifixion practices are about as strong as the bio-chemistry knowledge of most horse-paste users.

4 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I thought they didn't sever them, just drove a spike through them.  That's why suicide attempts where they go perpendicular to the arm don't succeed, the ones that slash up from wrist to elbow pit...those are the ones that bleed out in minutes. 

@Lobois not entirely wrong

As for the crown of thorns that never impressed me much. I had an ill-fitting, poorly padded football helmet that made me bleed like a stuck pig every game. If only I had pressed my advantages with that with the St Agnes cheerleaders....I saw some of them looking at me like chicks do in beer commercials -- eyes wide open, mouth agape, pupils dilated -- but I did not realize it was because I resembled fullback Jesus. I should have changed into a robe and sandals before meeting the crowds after each of our losses.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Hey, knock yo'self a pro, Slick. That gray matter backlot perform us down; I take TCBin', man!

Hey, you know what dey say?  See  a broad to get dat booty-back, lay her down and smack 'em jack 'em.  Cold got to be.  Shit.  

Edited by Lobo

10 hours ago, Lobo said:

Also, that Jesus palm/forearm looks a little pale.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Are we sure about the wrists part? Wouldn't you die instantly of blood loss from having those veins severed?

10 hours ago, trauma babe said:

As long as the arteries are missed, you won't bleed out very fast

When people get crucified for fun now, they go through the palms. But I’m not sure if they are trying to be historically accurate or not. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/04/19/asia/philippines-crucifixion-practice-33rd-year-trnd/index.html

I met a couple of my parents’ friends recently. Nice people, but apparently MAGA. The wife was on oxygen, walking around with a tube in her nose. She spent a month in the hospital with Covid, and was then home bound for another month after that. It apparently wrecked her lungs. Husband also got it. “This thing is not the flu.” 

No shit? I coulda told you that long before you decided to FAAFO. 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 10/1/2021 at 2:30 PM, OneOfTheOutOfFocusGuys said:

This is more infuriating than most of these. At least most people stop posting dumb shit once their loved one is in the hospital. Not this fucking guy.  How broken can your brain be to post shit like this while your kid is on the verge of death in the hospital?  

• Rage+1 1