Firebomb attempts in Austin

cactusflinthead

Molotov?  What does Russia have to do with this?  BIG LIE!  HOAX!  No collusion!  

Seriously, judging by the guy's build in the video and Hilfiger American flag attire, I'm pretty sure this was Dan Patrick.  All it needed was more cock.    

When I was a freshman at UT in the early 1980’s the mainframe computer had a game we used to play in the computer lab. Can’t remember the name.

As part of the game, you could throw a Molotov cocktail at someone. I was such an idiotic freshman that I’d never heard of that before and I thought the game was trying to be funny by having you throw a drink at someone.

So for weeks I walked around campus jokingly telling people I was going to throw Molotov cocktails at them. After some frightening looks and stares I finally figured out what it really was. I’m surprised I wasn’t murdered by swat teams. 

9 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

An important lesson here is that people like @Brisketexan were not exaggerating over the past few years when describing the dark future of American politics. Political violence is accelerating here, and every act like this will only embolden others to escalate things further.

We need to stop letting normalcy bias blind us to reality, and start actively working to stop the very real right wing authoritarian threat to American democracy. How? Fuck if I know. But it’s time to figure it out and get to work. 

We have to let the virus work it out with the red-hatters. We will need to be patient because these dumb fucking red ass extremist will ultimately be the  losers to the science. This sucks to say but Go covid!

image.png.05a71ef3c8c5070a254c4616e1001285.png

If someone graphs it out, how long will it take at the current death rate to reach herd immunity?

22 hours ago, RPM said:

Got dayum Democrats trying to firebomb themselves for sympathy.

Actually.....

And wow, do these people love to rat each other out.  And they are incompetent.

https://www.kxan.com/news/local/travis-county/officials-to-announce-arrest-in-attempted-arson-vandalism-of-travis-county-democrats-office/

AFD originally reported an unidentified man was seen on surveillance footage throwing something at the door of the headquarters on East Sixth and Navasota just after 2 a.m. Wednesday. On the second try, the object broke the window. 

On Friday, AFD identified the man as Ryan Faircloth, 30. 

“It was a pretty busy 48 hours to both identify the subject, locate the subject and apprehend the subject,” said Captain Jeffrey Deane with the Austin Fire Arson Investigations. 

According to AFD, Faircloth put something, what they are calling an “incendiary device,” inside the door near a stack of papers. Officials said it was then the fire started to be visible, but the incendiary device did not catch fire, just the papers it was near.

Deane credits surveillance video at the scene and tips received about Faircloth’s identity, including from an informant, in arresting Faircloth. 

Faircloth had “no history” of arson, officials say. 

“I think it was one of those things…that this person was not happy with the current political climate, he blamed this office and who they represent for a lot of the issues that he saw as problems with the country,” said Deane. “For that reason, this was an intentional act, this was the intended target.”

The biggest dumbasses.

During the investigation, an informant told officials that they knew the identity of the suspect and directed officials to Faircloth’s Facebook page. On the night of the incident, officials saw a Facebook post that matched the writing of the note found at the scene. 

The informant also showed a text conversation with Faircloth and recognized his walk and stature from news coverage of the incident. The informant told officials that Faircloth drove a maroon-colored F150, which officials confirmed was registered to Faircloth. 

During interviews from the scene, witnesses told police that they saw a maroon Ford truck parked in the area and that the truck made several passes up and down the block before and after the incident.

No Ryan Faircloth associated with Texas A&M.  There is a guy in Houston, or works in Houston, or maybe he hasn't updated his linkedin.  But he graduated high school 12 years ago, so age 30 fits.  Did two years at UTSA and stopped, working in some other industries since.  

Probably a lone wolf who just got tuned up by fake news.  Half these guys are flipping on one another.  The other half is gonna start suing flush-with-cash corporations like NewsCorp/FoxNews.  These guys are gonna eventually get sick of getting busted and be left out to dry, not even a nice hand-written note "From the Desk of Donald J. Trump."  Even Black Lives Matter is taking the Fall Semester off to focus on other shit besides mayhem ;)

Edited by Lobo

43 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Actually.....

And wow, do these people love to rat each other out.  And they are incompetent.

https://www.kxan.com/news/local/travis-county/officials-to-announce-arrest-in-attempted-arson-vandalism-of-travis-county-democrats-office/

A Magat complaining about the political climate in Texas?  

36 minutes ago, Lobo said:

No Ryan Faircloth associated with Texas A&M.  There is a guy in Houston, or works in Houston, or maybe he hasn't updated his linkedin.  But he graduated high school 12 years ago, so age 30 fits.  Did two years at UTSA and stopped, working in some other industries since.  

Probably a lone wolf who just got tuned up by fake news.  Half these guys are flipping on one another.  The other half is gonna start suing flush-with-cash corporations like NewsCorp/FoxNews.  These guys are gonna eventually get sick of getting busted and be left out to dry, not even a nice hand-written note "From the Desk of Donald J. Trump."  Even Black Lives Matter is taking the Fall Semester off to focus on other shit besides mayhem ;)

Aggy is not just a 2nd rate university, it’s also a mindset.

• Like 3

Most school have t-shirt fans. aggy has pick up truck fans. Maroon is no coincidence. 

Or maybe it is. No aggy content on his Facebook.

Post from Sept 28:

Lately I was kinda at a loss of words for where the world went to and I took that out with my comments towards other people. It’s not cause I’m actually mad at you, I was just “swinging” at the first person to talk out against…
That’s not me at all and in fact those I’ve conflicted with I really want the best for them…
It’s not race or political shit anymore, it’s not somebody is better than someone else…
From here it’s all love and motivation. I know we can be better together and I’ve learned that the journey can’t be done alone.
It’s US (not United States, but you and I) VS the World.. and I’m only here to bat for y’all now…. 
Sure we may disagree, but I feel like we can agree on more things than we disagree on …
Go get what’s yours and if everyone has this mentality, as much as I hate to say it, but no country, political power, no cult or any opposition will be able to stop us.
I’m riding for The People now

82412846_10221090295545396_2978876599383

He is in the mobile bar / booze delivery business, which is apparently not doing well, because half his posts are about not giving up when the going gets tough.

Business is San Antonio based but it gets around to Austin and Houston. The mobile bar business is called Sir BARkley's, which is dumb.

Shockingly he is an anti-vaxxer -- Facebook has debunked a few of his posts.

He's one of those right-wing Tupac fans.

He claimed to have tried out for the NBA G-League and even posted his receipt for the fee he paid, which he redacted. 

He has a blue heeler he calls his ride or die.

Although he has 2000 "friends" few of them ever comment on his posts.

He does not seem to be getting laid with any kind of regularity, if at all.

Something seems off about him. Not like evil off, but like head injury "special."

He has about four LinkedIns that he started and abandoned including that one @Lobo found in which he describes himself as a shit-hot entrepreneur who desperately needs a job in sales, which he also kills it at, he claims. 

He lists one of his previous gigs as "Brand Embassador." Yes, spelled like that.

See? Special. 

Looks like he's been thinking he's gonna get rich quick off apps or mobile this or disrupting that his whole adult life and it's Joe Biden's fault he's been a failure at everything. I would have to think whatever he paid to try out for the G-League as a chubby 30-year-old drunk with no discernible past as a hoops star was not money well spent, but posting the receipt was all kinds of Rocko Baller All Star style. 

• Haha 1

I am going with bipolar disorder, currently manic state. Dude don't look right for someone that just got rang up for a felony. Coupled with the content of the fb post shared up thread.  If he was a little younger I might take a swing at a psychotic disorder, but that feels like a long shot. 

c0970d9a-f953-49a3-8863-9b0833945f2c_114

Edited by Anastasis
  • Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I am going with bipolar disorder, currently manic state. Dude don't look right for someone that just got rang up for a felony. Coupled with the content of the fb post shared up thread.  If he was a little younger I might take a swing at a psychotic disorder, but that feels like a long shot. 

So I guess he's a 1 on the hardwood 'cause even with that swoop he looks maybe 5' 11". God that tryout must have been a sight to see. 

39 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

He's one of those right-wing Tupac fans.

He claimed to have tried out for the NBA G-League and even posted his receipt for the fee he paid, which he redacted. 

Although he has 2000 "friends" few of them ever comment on his posts.

He does not seem to be getting laid with any kind of regularity, if at all.

So, Derka?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Another thing: though it's not explicit on his page, his whole ethos seems to be informed by Tony Montana. There's all this "the world is yours" bullshit on there. 

Fuck I swear if Tony Montana was real, and not shot to pieces in a little mountain range of cocaine, he would find a way to become a natural-born citizen of the US and would be the next president.

Latino Republican from a swing state. Inspiring immigrant story. Successful businessman. Loves children to the point of madness. Hot, vapid wife. Devoted to his mom and sister.

Montana 2024, because all we have in this life are our balls and our word. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Anastasis said:

In that second pic, He's got a Trumpian Man's Dave Matthews look going on.  Freaking me out.

Edited by Lobo

Although I never played a competitive game of basketball after my sophomore year of high school, I sent a letter to the NBA league office my junior year of college declaring myself eligible for the NBA draft.  Got my name in the sports section in tiny print under ‘Transactions’. I claim it as a win.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/2/2021 at 7:33 AM, Anastasis said:

image.gif.a69f4e443d81e13983d5fd1ab8513a54.gif

• Haha 1

Oh, how convenient.  Biden's in office and they happen to catch a MAGA believer who "allegedly" tried to burn down Democratic Headquarters.  But the lib beta cuck that tried to burn down Republican Rick Perry's mansion was never caught.  

• 7 months later...