AU = Apparently Unvaxxed? Brian Harsin and a War Eagle Quandary.

Bama Llama

https://www.al.com/auburnfootball/2021/10/lacking-transparency-bryan-harsin-puts-auburn-in-limbo.html

Still and all, his team is playing better and better ball.  Guaranteed, they will be a serious test for Alabama come Iron Bowl time.  Just the same, fuck Auburn.  Punt block TDx2 and field goal returning  TD assholes.  Ole Miss at Auburn this weekend.  Should be very interesting.

3 hours ago, Bama Llama said:

This paragraph is pure fire:

The only thing we really know for certain is that nothing Harsin has said about vaccines has made any sense and has the clarity of chilled squirrel-brain soup.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 4

Harsin won't confirm anything, and Auburn won't confirm anything.  When they are asked after December 8, either party will say that his presence on the sidelines speaks for itself and folks need to stop asking about private medical information.

ETA - unless he starts losing badly.  Then Auburn will out him and fire him for cause.

Edited by Scheiss Meister
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

4 hours ago, Bama Llama said:

https://www.al.com/auburnfootball/2021/10/lacking-transparency-bryan-harsin-puts-auburn-in-limbo.html

Still and all, his team is playing better and better ball.  Guaranteed, they will be a serious test for Alabama come Iron Bowl time.  Just the same, fuck Auburn.  Punt block TDx2 and field goal returning  TD assholes.  Ole Miss at Auburn this weekend.  Should be very interesting.

Its odd that Auburn's president mandated this.  I guess it ties in to Biden's mandate.  But Covid doesn't exist in Auburn.  People aren't doing anything different.  In the rare case you see someone with a mask, you know its an Atlanta parent visiting their child who will not wear a mask and who parties like its 1999.

Obviously a lot of people in Auburn have gotten Covid, but its really not taken seriously there.

1 hour ago, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

This paragraph is pure fire:

The only thing we really know for certain is that nothing Harsin has said about vaccines has made any sense and has the clarity of chilled squirrel-brain soup.

This one caught my eye:

Let’s not forget that Gov. Ivey once wore blackface while at Auburn, but recently signed into law legislation banning “critical race theory.” It’s all so sad and pathetic, these games people play with the good people of this state.

giphy.gif

37 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Isn’t Harsin Mormon? 

Scientologist.  Remember the awesome THujone drawing of him in front of a photo of the Scientology center on the drag? 

Anyway, I looked it up and Scientology has no official stance on the COVID vaccine.

Edited by J.R. Juniors Junior Jr.

1 minute ago, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

Scientologist.  Remember the awesome THujone drawing of him in front of a photo of the Scientology center on the drag? 

Anyway, I looked it up and Scientology has no official stance on the COVID vaccine.

That’s right.  I’ve had a few drinks since then.  Anywho, he seems likely to have some non-mainstream beliefs.

1 hour ago, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

I'm not sure anyone knows what Harsin's religious beliefs are. Lots of rumors

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/is-brian-harsin-a-scientologist/97310683/ 

They have a stance on pharmaceuticals in general, that probably covers vaccines as well.

My wife has a wealthy aunt and uncle who are Mormon, no amount of reasoning will convince them to get the vax. I'm unclear on the LDS feelings on the issue overall, but I have a hard time believing BYU athletes are unvaxxed.

3 hours ago, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

It would interfere with their official stance on brainwashing gullibles and zeroing out their net worth.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Chief Ouray said:

Interesting that you think I am Covid denier, as I am scheduled for my third Moderna shot. I just absolutely despise any politics, especially on the football board.  For so many of you fuckheads, you cannot seem to realize how many of us don’t care about your political opinions. 

Don’t know you but that’s fair.  

8 hours ago, Enchubben said:

Mother who abandoned kids upthread:

Gloria Williams, the “mother” who abandoned her three children in a Houston section 8 apartment received her bond amount this morning. 

The children’s school stated that they hadn’t seen the kids since MAY of 2020. Since that time, one of her children had been murdered by her boyfriend and they left the deceased child in the apartment to decompose. Oh, they also abandoned her other two children in the apartment with the corpse. The children were left to fend for themselves and starve for almost a year until one of them called the police. 

Williams and her boyfriend got a new, clean apartment for themselves a few blocks away. 

Anyway, her bond was set today at $25,000 by Judge Chris Morton (Democrat for Harris County 230th Criminal District Court)

The boyfriend Brian Coulter has a $1 million bond for murdering the child.

** this afternoon her bond amounts were changed**

$15k changed to $250,000
NA changed to $350,000
$10k changed to $300,000

?????so?????

edit: hyperinflation 

Edited by ChiTownDoc

I don’t care about the fuck heads politics either.  
but what I do care about are the self centered self righteous fuck heads that don’t give two shits about other peoples health and well being. The ones that care about their so called rights and freedoms but no one else’s rights and freedoms to live health lives outside of these fuck heads dumb fuck brains.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Chief Ouray said:

Interesting that you think I am Covid denier, as I am scheduled for my third Moderna shot. I just absolutely despise any politics, especially on the football board.  For so many of you fuckheads, you cannot seem to realize how many of us don’t care about your political opinions. 

Vaccines are not political. Jesus fuck. I can’t believe I have to say that. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 3
  • Fuck You 2

6 hours ago, Eugene11 said:

but what I do care about are the self centered self righteous fuck heads that don’t give two shits about other peoples health and well being. The ones that care about their so called rights and freedoms but no one else’s rights and freedoms to live health lives outside of these fuck heads dumb fuck brains.  

Ah, modern society where it is everyone else’s responsibility to take care of the lowest on the totem pole. 

fuck Jesus, some of y’all need Darwin...bad. 

Edited by Castilian Cum Stain
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 4

1 hour ago, Castilian Cum Stain said:

Ah, modern society where it is everyone else’s responsibility to take care of the lowest on the totem pole. 

fuck Jesus, some of y’all need Darwin...bad. 

Username….checks out?

• Hook 'Em 2

On 10/28/2021 at 2:47 AM, Fastbreak said:

Civil War - nothing war. 700k dead
WWI - nothing war. 120k dead
WWII- nothing war. 400k dead
Vietnam war - nothing war. 58k dead
Covid-19 - nothing virus. 750k dead.

I get it. I’m sorry people were inconvenienced by all this nothingness.

And how many dead from the vaccine? There's an under cover video of two Johnson and Johnson employees that claim 200,000 deaths are due to their vaccine.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 45

On 10/28/2021 at 1:05 AM, Eugene11 said:

You're free to stay inside all day everyday. That's you're right, no one is stopping you. There's a .3% chance you die, if you even catch the virus. If that frightens you then I don't know what to say. But your rights stop at forcing another individual to take a controversial drug/vaccine.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 22