Leaked video of Bo Davis going Augie Garrido on the team after ISU loss

Bruh Man

2 hours ago, Viper said:

Tell me you're a cuck without telling me you're a cuck, Dan

1 hour ago, Eggo said:

Fucking Jose at his bullshit again LOL

Tell me you're a cuck without telling me you're a cuck, Jose.

23 minutes ago, XYZ said:

Who the fuck are Danny Kanell and Dan Wolken and why would anybody give a shit about what they think?

Tell me you're Gen Z without telling me you're Gen Z, @XYZ

• Haha 4

Danny Kannel's opinion means fuck all to me, but he's right. Football is a gladiator sport, any player offended by that rant probably has no business trying to play at the college level...or high school tbh.

Idk, Kannell was a legit qb, not world beater but legit, in a big time program. He probably has some valid thoughts on CFB.
  • Hook 'Em 2

Idk, Kannell was a legit qb, not world beater but legit, in a big time program. He probably has some valid thoughts on CFB.
Of course he does, even kickers and long snappers who continued to play past middle school understand football is a different kind of sport..as in not for the weak, timid or safe space needing type of person.

1 hour ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

I’m sure Saban and Belichek have never uttered a curse word in the presence of young, impressionable ears. Hell- I wouldn’t care if my 5th grader’s football coach chewed them out like that for playing like shit.

Easy there, Pilgrim. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, DanTheHorn said:

It hard to like Sark right now with these freaking collapses but hey he owned it and backed up his staff.

I love it. Coach speak for you are got-damned right players are on notice. You don't have to be the yell guy as a HC just gotta have a MFer to take care of the MFering on your payroll is all.

2 hours ago, tbone_ said:

Is this a serious question?

I believe so.... im also curious but then again im no Twatter follower

2 hours ago, Rimbo said:

Tell me you're a cuck without telling me you're a cuck, Dan

Tell me you're a cuck without telling me you're a cuck, Jose.

Tell me you're Gen Z without telling me you're Gen Z, @XYZ

im not gen z.   more like x     and i still dont know who these fools that think their opinions matter are.    just saying  

carry on 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, tbone_ said:

Kannell is an idiot. Just had to listen to him on Russillo's pod and hoping he doesn't become a regular guest. Sure he has some valid thoughts but he also has a lot of really stupid takes like some dude you sit next to at a bar and immediately regret acknowledging. 

But he's actually a legitimate talking head unlike Wolken. And he did play football at a high level. I just don't think he's very insightful or interesting. 

Edited by ztejas

57 minutes ago, AllenTx75 said:

Sark has had a rough start , but he is realizing there are a lot of Betas on the team . Bo seems to be the right coach . A cleaning of house will ensue . It will prepare the team for the SEC .  Especially on Defense. OU is doing the same . 

I agree but one thing you can give him credit for is handling this shit show with ease.

Still need to see results on the field but so far I like his management.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

FCB

Per RGBIII :  "Nothing burger per usual it’s FCB. Player that recorded it got kicked off the team, this player was not a contributor and the players unanimously agreed with the decision" 

So it was the WR that was figured out yesterday and FCB has nothing else to add… FCB has nothing? I’m shocked I say, shocked

5 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Since it’s Estell I bet he doesn’t even enter the portal. He’s a super senior so he doesn’t even have any eligibility left.

Going to be interesting to see who notices he’s even missing on the sidelines Saturday.

This move is the greatest thing he's ever done for the program, by far.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Deej said:

We had a Vietnamese kid try out for the basketball team one year. After he continued to camp out in the lane on offense during practice one day, coach stopped play and dragged him by his arm up on side of the lane, across the free throw line, and back down the other side of the lane. He then told him, "This! This is Laos! No go Laos!"

No Way Abandon Thread GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

32 minutes ago, Deej said:

We had a Vietnamese kid try out for the basketball team one year. After he continued to camp out in the lane on offense during practice one day, coach stopped play and dragged him by his arm up on side of the lane, across the free throw line, and back down the other side of the lane. He then told him, "This! This is Laos! No go Laos!"

The most shocking thing about this is that the coach could distinguish Asians and knew something about Laos.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Viper said:

6 hours ago, Eggo said:

Fucking Jose at his bullshit again LOL

6 hours ago, TheFlyingBoat said:

The man keeps digging

And then Danny buries the fool six feet under 

Dumb mother fuckers with a mother fucking Twitter account are part of the mother fucking problem, mother fuckers.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1