• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

On 10/11/2022 at 9:17 PM, nnm said:

Bridget-Fonda-now-feature-3.jpg?quality=

I think this just proves Surly right on our judgment of women. You can clearly see in the middle picture that she has a pooch belly and fat on her triceps. Little wonder she turned into a fat old librarian. 

1 hour ago, Pimphand said:

Aggy is already jacking the needle peen that their drunken maroon savior is going to rescue them next weekend

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3328976

With how he looked in the spring game and reports that he doesn't know the playbook and would rather party its tough to see a scenario where he plays well. If he was as good as advertised then he would have at least been in the QB competition with King/Johnson. Here's the spring game where he throws about 2 good balls the whole time. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

With how he looked in the spring game and reports that he doesn't know the playbook and would rather party its tough to see a scenario where he plays well. If he was as good as advertised then he would have at least been in the QB competition with King/Johnson. Here's the spring game where he throws about 2 good balls the whole time. 

yeah, but aggy won that game. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

Yeah, in HS his highlight film is usually him running or his receivers bailing him out on a just throwing it deep pass.  Didn't seem like he ever went past first option, all single read throw or run if covered.  He played a great game against Klein Collins on TV that everyone talks about but it's usually the only game they've seen of him.

30 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

In his defense all the QBs were having a hard time that day.  If I recall the wind was a consistent 15-20 mph with gusts in the 30s.  

41 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

Umm. That's the guy? I'll try to temper my criticism since it was just a Spring game & he's a TRFR, but that didn't look like a 5* savior QB by any stretch of the imagination. Not this year at least.

14 minutes ago, hook me said:

Umm. That's the guy? I'll try to temper my criticism since it was just a Spring game & he's a TRFR, but that didn't look like a 5* savior QB by any stretch of the imagination. Not this year at least.

Yeah...his intermediate to deep throws are off for the most part. His short throws are good. He's got quicker release and better awareness than either King or Johnson. It would interesting to see how he'd fare. Don't know if it's an update over King at this point in his development. 

1 hour ago, Sir Ulrich said:

The play @ 1:22. Both receivers were like, who the fuck was that thrown to??

Compare this abortion of a video to Ewers' video from the Spring Game. Only aggy can think the two are remotely comparable and that Weigman is Ewers' good.

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

In his defense all the QBs were having a hard time that day.  If I recall the wind was a consistent 15-20 mph with gusts in the 30s.  

I remember that but looks like the other QBs had the same production as they have this season. Without the wind they may have thrown for 50% completion instead of 35%?

image.png

Edited by Sir Ulrich

27 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

I want to see an aggy 6-6 finish and not be bowl eligible because of two games against lower division teams.

I’m petty like that.

In a normal year it would almost be a lock but the SEC smokes a whole lot of pole this year.  Auburn, LSU, & Florida are swirling the drain and the one thing aggy always does is beat their (micro) cocks.  I have a feeling they will gomer their way to 7-5 losing to Klan Aggy + one of the down 3.

2 hours ago, crash_davis said:

Texas should give Klatt and honorary degree based solely on how much he talks shit about aggy. That dude hates him some sheepfuckers. 

I’m pretty sure we were the target of his attacks a couple years ago often and everyone was calling him a huge dbag….  But I like the cut of his jib recently for sure.  

4 hours ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Yeah, in HS his highlight film is usually him running or his receivers bailing him out on a just throwing it deep pass.  Didn't seem like he ever went past first option, all single read throw or run if covered.  He played a great game against Klein Collins on TV that everyone talks about but it's usually the only game they've seen of him.

Sounds like Haynes King, who was a "5 star" based on his junior championship season with tons of athletes around him and a camp performance or two. It was always bullshit.

• Hook 'Em 4

11 minutes ago, deadshank said:

Longhorn D knocked some sense into him. 

1 hour ago, Zone Read said:

Wasn't there a story somewhere that one of the Texas D-lineman dated Klatt's wife in high school and that when he sacked him in one of the two 2005 games he reminded Klatt of having "known" her?

Sounds like it knocked some sense into her too. 

5 hours ago, Sir Ulrich said:

I love that when he airmails a ball 5 feet over the receiver's hands the announcer says "Good Coverage!"