• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

I was talking to a couple of my old Florida buddies, and I brought up the Aggy Hall of Champions.  I sent them a link to the Aggy athletics website and they busted a gut laughing when they saw that Aggy claims “division championships” and “tournament championships” - even when they did not win the f’n conference title. It is simultaneously pathetic and laughable.  

Most SEC fans of other programs remain blissfully unaware of most Aggy’s peculiarities.   I mean, besides the Milkmen.   If I did not hang out on this board, I would’ve missed it as well. Aggie is going to find out that having Texas in the SEC will have the unintended consequence of highlighting their laughable weirdness when Horns interact with other SEC fan bases. 

D1AC20B5-C1FC-4D64-A208-8CE989ECC5DF.thumb.png.2208f34f8c439000c715f38a3a89a529.png

Edited by Gatorubet
Voice software spells “Aggie”. I blame Apple.
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

I was talking to a couple of my old Florida buddies, and I brought up the Aggie Hall of Champions.  I sent them a link to the Aggie athletics website and they busted a gut laughing when they saw that Aggy claims “division championships” and “tournament championships” - even when they did not win the f’n conference title. It is simultaneously pathetic and laughable.  

Most SEC fans of other programs remain blissfully unaware of most Aggy’s peculiarities.   I mean, besides the Milkmen.   If I did not hang out on this board, I would’ve missed it as well. Aggie is going to find out that having Texas in the SEC will have the unintended consequence of highlighting their laughable weirdness when Horns interact with other SEC fan bases. 

D1AC20B5-C1FC-4D64-A208-8CE989ECC5DF.thumb.png.2208f34f8c439000c715f38a3a89a529.png

Here's the before and after pics of the wall..puts it in perspective.

" Cletus, the boss sez we ain't got 'nuff number up 'er to impress our fancy new SEC friends"

"Well Jeb, we really ain't won much a nuthin lately "

"Damn it Cletus the boss sez make it look better so just make up some shit and put more numbers up 'er!"

"OK Jeb,hold ma beer"

download (3).jpeg

Edited by Dennis Taylor
  • Hook 'Em 2

51 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Oh boy, remember when I said someone should send the politics board of texags to all of their current Black athletes and recruits? Welp, they might just be doing that to themselves. This is bad…

That reads to me like a long way to say, "Other than, you know, the thing, you know, about her, um, appearance, you know, we just want a person who will only write and teach what we want written and taught.  Not that other, inclusive stuff.  No gay stuff, or women's rights stuff, or minority stuff, or criticism of our power structures.  And we want someone with the right, you know, appearance"

I bet that the next successful applicant is white, has worked in "conservative media", and is offered a long term, tenured contract.  You know, merit based.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

That reads to me like a long way to say, "Other than, you know, the thing, you know, about her, um, appearance, you know, we just want a person who will only write and teach what we want written and taught.  Not that other, inclusive stuff.  No gay stuff, or women's rights stuff, or minority stuff, or criticism of our power structures.  And we want someone with the right, you know, appearance"

I bet that the next successful applicant is white, has worked in "conservative media", and is offered a long term, tenured contract.  You know, merit based.

This rudder assoc is there to insure that aggy stays in the dark ages concerning core values and a unique culture.  As soon as they expressed their concerns and mentioned DEI, they pulled the trap door.   There is a reason they dissolved their journalism department. They really don’t want free speech on campus.  This Rudder Ass just failed the course.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

This rudder assoc is there to insure that aggy stays in the dark ages concerning core values and a unique culture.  As soon as they expressed their concerns and mentioned DEI, they pulled the trap door.   There is a reason they dissolved their journalism department. They really don’t want free speech on campus.  This Rudder Ass just failed the course.

If my I remember correctly, they are the group that tried to shut down The Battalion.  You are very correct: they do not want free speech on campus.  Or anywhere else, really.

• Hook 'Em 3

15 hours ago, Pancho said:

Oh boy, remember when I said someone should send the politics board of texags to all of their current Black athletes and recruits? Welp, they might just be doing that to themselves. This is bad…

More like the Dutch Rudder Association.

I mean, considering the facts of how this went down there's really no more apt name for this aggy group.

• Like 1

On 7/13/2023 at 3:32 PM, ousux said:
On 7/13/2023 at 12:27 PM, LTtxfan said:
Phil Bennett: Texas A&M Will Never Be a Blueblood | Conference Realignment | Transfer Portal

Kinda clickbaity title, Bennett just repeated what he was told from SEC insiders when aggy joined. However he did say "and it's true" and for aggy to have one of their own state the obvious it's gotta hurt lol. Texas may not be an "SEC Blueblood" per se, but both us and BlowU come into the conference with that tag in general. aggy never did and never will be.

Unfortunately I had to listen to that whole damn thing until the end when the discussion about Blue Bloods happened.   Right before he named Bama, Georgia, Florida, Auburn and Tennessee, he mentioned Texas in the Big 12 being a team with the same big dick power to make things happen - over that of the other little teams’ wishes.

From my listening to it he most definitely said Texas was a blue blood with the greater influence, and that Aggie was not, conference notwithstanding. 

2 hours ago, General Specific said:

59b7206e94c94f2fe158db236f6dd535.jpg

Having someone complete the act of masturbation by pulling up and down onthe forearm, while the male holds his own penis.

SnackCake gave Tonkin a Dutch Rudder, because they are two freaky people who like to try new things.

8 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:
Texas A&M's anger over Texas & Oklahoma joining the SECPosted on 7/15/23 at 8:25 am to WhosYourDaddy
bkm1.png
quote:
No, what y'all don't get is that for Texas entire history they've been asked to prop up every other institution in the state of Texas. The SWC was Texas, Rice, SMU, TCU, Baylor, Houston, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, and Arkansas. That is 8 out of 9 schools being from ONE state, ONE... 4 of those schools are private schools. That isn't sustainable and Arkansas saw that, had very little to do with Texas being some big bad bully. Big 12 was formed out of necessity between two conferences that didn't necessarily want to merge but also didn't really have much of an option. That proved to be true when by the late 2000s it became every man for themselves.

I’ve never heard the “Texas wants to control everything” debate from this angle, and you may have a point. Basically, you owned up to it and admitted Texas had to be the alpha in the house because they were the sole breadwinner for so long in a huge house full of orphans they adopted.

There is nothing in college football history quite like the imbalance of the old SWC. A one state plus Arkansas conference that politically forced a blue blood like Texas to prop up and subsidize virtually any Texas institution who had an alum in the legislature. Then when the imbalance got so absurd that a crash was inevitable, they merge with the Big 8 to save that conference, Nebraska couldn’t handle having to compromise on anything, and Texas got the blame.

This is the first time Texas has ever been in a conference that wouldn’t collapse or have to significantly alter their identity without them.

I think this poster wears an Alabama tag...   Suck it aggy, Alabama vs Texas had 3.5 million more viewers than Alabama vs aggy.     There's a reason they want us and visa versa.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Dutch+Rudder
Dutch Rudder   Having someone complete the act of masturbation by pulling up and down onthe forearm, while the male holds his own penis.   SnackCake gave Tonkin a Dutch Rudder, because they are two freaky people who like to try new things.

Shout out to Lester the Molester, cock and stuff.

On 7/14/2023 at 1:19 PM, txhorns said:

That’s just your standard college football team entrance, nothing special.  The only unique thing about it is that they have the players run past 2 lines of cosplaying homosexuals.  Which is actually pretty progressive for that school.

College Station is one giant closet. They left the closet door open, though.

On 7/14/2023 at 2:58 PM, Gatorubet said:

It’s a hell of a thing when what you’re famous for has to do with before the game starts.

”Why, no, he’s never won a PGA tournament…..but you should see him on the practice range!!”

Don't forget they always win half-times and pre-rivalry game wood stacks.

Edited by tx ind

On 7/14/2023 at 4:23 PM, Pancho said:

I stopped reading when they listed the NYT and Breitbart as news outlets.  

"aggy should be leading higher education towards a culture of merit, individual inclusion and a unity of spirit and away from the morass of identity politics known on our campuses as DEI"

nothing they do has any influence on higher education beyond their own campuses, but if you wanted to emulate aggy, i have 2 questions about this statement

what is "individual inclusion"?  how do you create a culture of "individual conclusion"?

what does a "unity of spirit" mean?  what does it do?

are these actual things or just made-up bullshit?

• Hook 'Em 2

54 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

"aggy should be leading higher education towards a culture of merit, individual inclusion and a unity of spirit and away from the morass of identity politics known on our campuses as DEI"

nothing they do has any influence on higher education beyond their own campuses, but if you wanted to emulate aggy, i have 2 questions about this statement

what is "individual inclusion"?  how do you create a culture of "individual conclusion"?

Typical word salads used by groups like this who think that sounding intelligent will disguise their backwards thinking.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Hagbard Celine said:

1: Glory hole 

2: 

4CE2D60D-DC3E-418A-965E-308D892A3272.jpeg

Edited by Armybrat
  • Haha 3

It’s called Fish Camp! That’s where the indoctrination starts.

Hook’em!!!

As the generational morons they seem to be to those that “know of aggy,” I do think that they lead in having more students where multiple generations have graduated from. If Dad, and or Mom, went to aggy land, the more likely their children do too. The cycle just repeats itself.

Hook’em!!!

17 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

As the generational morons they seem to be to those that “know of aggy,” I do think that they lead in having more students where multiple generations have graduated from. If Dad, and or Mom, went to aggy land, the more likely their children do too. The cycle just repeats itself.

Hook’em!!!

So it’s sorta like inbreeding? Once it happens the first time and they weren’t ostracized and ran out of Katy for it, it is that much more likely to happen again for the next generation? 

Maybe those idiots and Bama are more alike than we thought….

14 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Freakin' hillarious 😂 -- Yah can't make this shit up... at 20 second mark in an aggy hype video is this:

Screenshot_20230716-192123_kindlephoto-24472308.png.4fad44aa74ace3cb3c87462f493a7071.png

Here's the video...

"Watch Them Fall" 2023 Texas A&M Football Hype Video

To make it worse, they reused some of the stock footage from the beginning towards the end of the song. I guess they only had so many "highlights", and they even included their spring game.