• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

12 hours ago, closetojumping said:

There are early rumblings that Kubiak’s camp would be involved in a potential hire. Don’t know what that means, exactly, but some of it is the notion that aggies need to hire “An Aggie Man” akin to “Michigan Man” syndrome. 

If any of this is true - aggies paying 9 figures to buyout Fisher and staff and hire a new one; Kubiak’s group being involved; needing an insider; holy fuck. We cannot lose. 

only those morons would think that someone like Kubiak (who last coached in college 30+ years ago and is i his 60s now) and Dan Campbell (whose never coached in college football) would be a good leadership council to hire a CFB coach in 2023.

Kubiak:

image.png.3a4e2e35c31d37801081411bfb48133f.png

Campbell:

image.png.573f518ff7993959863ef6256383b238.png

everytime i think about him firing Jimbo i think about another way it is going to be awesome.

firing Jimbo in season and elevating Petrino? amazing.

firing Jimbo and getting told no by a bunch of people? amazing.

firing Jimbo and him going nuclear on the program? amazing.

there is no way that hayseed hillbilly fuck takes this sitting down and is ok with it. we are going to hear for the next decade about how they fired him too soon, he's going to leak negative shit about it for years and going to go out of his way to poison the well as much as possible with as many people as possible.

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

11 hours ago, Xminus6 said:

A poster on IT who seems to have legit contacts within the Aggy program is saying Max is done for the season. Did he get dinged up during their game?

idk if ive ever seen a QB get hit as much and as hard as he has in the last few games. immense respect for him for getting back up and taking the hits.

if he's gone the rest of their QB room is the shitty transfer from Fresno State or Blake Bost.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, NoName said:

idk if ive ever seen a QB get hit as much and as hard as he has in the last few games. immense respect for him for getting back up and taking the hits.

if he's gone the rest of their QB room is the shitty transfer from Fresno State or Blake Bost.

COVID outbreak in 3 …. 2 …. 1 ….

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

5 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

I didn't realize Dan Campbell was an Aggie.  I was kind of rooting for the Lions to make a playoff run.   A Bills-Lions Super Bowl would be awesome.  But I don't now if I can handle the Aggies crowing about that.

he had 27 career catches for 3 TDs a long time ago - you don't remember it because he didn't do much.

2 hours ago, Parliament said:

Does he want to apologize to the guy whose nads he punched?

And the replies to that tweet are peak Aggy.

No shit. I just read the first 5 or 6 and I could see the parrot instinct was kicking in. Great leader. I'd have done the same thing. Proud of you!

I think they imagine Shemar sharing the bunk above them in the Corps Dorm sharing good bull stories and reciting the honor code between homo-erotic S&M hazing.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, nnm said:

It took me a few minutes to compile this today. After Nov. 4 games, the fightin’ texum aggy can legitimately say they’re not the worst Aggies on the gridiron:
Aggie Cup Standings

Delaware Valley 8-1

NMSU 7-3

UC Davis 5-4

TAMU 5-4

Utah State 4-5

Oklahoma Panhandle State 4-6

Murray State 2-7

NC A&T 1-8

Have some rep you surly asshole. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, txhorns said:

I like how all of the aggy talk and how they would have done the same thing and give him a ton of credit for taking responsibility for his actions.  That dumb fuck didn’t wake up and decide to write that tweet on his own.  It was 100% forced by the athletic department.

Write it? I'd bet my car that he's never read it.

39 minutes ago, ChickenNuggets said:

the hive-mind we know as Aggy has evolved beyond sentience and appears to be self-aware...

sobering thought - 1998 Big 12 Championship Game | TexAgs 

God, I love this kind of shit. First the op:

image.png.cb490ffa34250f97739f434bd454f4d0.png

Some dumbass Aggie makes an assertion that he could have looked up. He doesn't, because that's not how Aggie facts are generated. He gets sweet, harsh rejection:

image.png.f1e06d21fafeed292fb89ae52939eed7.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

God, I love this kind of shit. First the op:
image.png.cb490ffa34250f97739f434bd454f4d0.png
Some dumbass Aggie makes an assertion that he could have looked up. He doesn't, because that's not how Aggie facts are generated. He gets sweet, harsh rejection:
image.png.f1e06d21fafeed292fb89ae52939eed7.png

Not to mention he cites Clemson by name as if they've always been a powerhouse. Most of my lifetime Clemson was one of those schools who could occasionally put together a decent team and wreck someone else's season, but not feared as some juggernaut until recent years..and they seem to be sliding back to their mean lately.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

aggy is stupid for not firing Jimbo first thing this morning citing the shove to Max Johnson’s back as the reason.  They could have fired him for cause and likely gotten away with it.  They can’t use that excuse if they let him continue coaching for even one more game after that.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, coachherman'sgrill said:

There might be something to that last part. Reading their boards and apparently Jim pushed Max in the back. 

I can also see, and am calling this to happen, that a GA goes to the SEC and NCAA to "self-report" shenanigans happening under Jim to get him out of there without paying him.

What's with the pushing Max in the back? I know at one point they were screaming at èach other when Max was coming off of the field. 

20 hours ago, ousux said:
On 11/3/2023 at 9:06 PM, Tex Pete said:
I assume he’s talking about not covering their knees with their pants. It used to be the rule.

I think it’s idiotic and looks dumb, but if guys want to expose their knees to helmets, that’s on them. 

Any kneepad that provides significant injury protection would also limit mobility. I always hated wearing kneepads and shoved them to the sides of my knees.

I know that uniform pants at one time HAD to cover the knees. As lightweight,  flexible and stretchable as uniform materials are today, mobility should not be an issue.

As a person who has always had bony assed knees I had my kneecaps cracked twice, and that is some miserable shit. No way I'd play wearing the glorified "shorts" so many players wear today.

https://deadspin.com/college-football-texas-a-m-jimbo-fisher-aggies-1850992921
So you can write about sports without watching the games it seems.  Just look at the stats line on the epsn app after the game and then write stupid shit. Unsuprisingly, the app doesn't track zebra favoritism.  

What exactly do you see in this article that isn’t accurate?
  • Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, Xminus6 said:

Yeah. I realize he’s getting his ass kicked. Just didn’t watch the whole game to see if he actually sustained an obvious injury. But maybe you’re right that his parents are pulling the plug. Brad looked really pissed in the stands. 

Pretty sure he's been banged up for awhile but has been playing through it.  After Bilbos' childish screaming fit in front of the whole world yesterday,  Max probably said "fuck it, I'm hurt and I'm out of here".

3 hours ago, Macanudo said:

I didn't realize Dan Campbell was an Aggie.  I was kind of rooting for the Lions to make a playoff run.   A Bills-Lions Super Bowl would be awesome.  But I don't now if I can handle the Aggies crowing about that.

The most notable thing he did there was make the news for saying some homophobic shit at one of their cheering practices. “A&M is where boys like girls unlike Austin…” He’s a redneck aggy meathead dipshit.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Scholz said:

The most notable thing he did there was make the news for saying some homophobic shit at one of their cheering practices. “A&M is where boys like girls unlike Austin…” He’s a redneck aggy meathead dipshit.

And in Collie Station, they have a Glory Hole epidemic.

• Haha 2