Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

Such a great throwaway in the middle of the article. Also this one: 

White team starter Conner Weigman only completed 5-of-14 passes for 47 yards. Yet, he was involved in one play which should boost hopes for next season.

There has been some question whether Weigman, last year’s starter, has completely recovered from a broken foot injury.

Weigman evaded heavy pressure, scampered to his right and purposely threw incomplete to avoid lost yardage.

Our offensive line may actually be worse than last year, but at least our broken bodied quarterback shows the ability to throw incomplete passes behind them. WHOOP! 

giphy.gif

• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

69% completion rate
3,479 yards
22 TD
6 INT
158.6 RTG

"Massively overrated"

Yeah but that was in the bdf ya durn sip. And they played bama but everyone knows bama isn’t good until week 3 ya durn sip.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Keep the bonfire away from the state owned property. If the aggys want to have a bonfire, let them do it, but under no circumstances - do not let the state fund the bonfire. No state funding, no state support.

To you have that, aggys? The answer is "no."

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

Just learned today that the presumed successor to our current CEO is aggy. Fuck me. And here I thought the future looked really good.

In the 80's I worked for an industrial supply company that was about 75% (red ass) aggy upper management, including several football players. The group think was unbelievable. Once we got an aggy president and ceo, the sales trajectory looked like the aggy rollercoaster in October. It took them about 8 years to destroy a 90 year old company. You might have the unicorn that can run a company. But if he starts bringing in other aggy's, you're toast. 

Edited by Crapinon
nm
  • Hook 'Em 3

6 hours ago, Jimmy Two Times said:

Our offensive line may actually be worse than last year, but at least our broken bodied quarterback shows the ability to throw incomplete passes behind them. WHOOP! 

That must've been the bestest, most prolific incomplete pass evar!

No vid or gif?

14 minutes ago, Crapinon said:

In the 80's I worked for an industrial supply company that was about 75% (red ass) aggy upper management, including several football players. The group think was unbelievable. Once we got an aggy president and ceo, the sales trajectory looked like the aggy rollercoaster in October. It took them about 8 years to destroy a 90 year old company. You might have the unicorn that can run a company. But if he starts bringing in other aggy's, you're toast. 

aggy's?  Wtf?

24 minutes ago, statsman said:

Was this created by AI? What were the instructions?

"A group of male cheerleaders dressed in white battle with farmers dressed in maroon overalls in front of a college administration building." (I tried Texas A&M Administration, but it wouldn't let me use that prompt.)

It also gives you four choices. Here's another: 

439446712-291364290731153-53171064983618

Try it. meta.ai
It just came out and is free and super easy. Log in w your Facebook account if you have one!  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

29 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

"A group of male cheerleaders dressed in white battle with farmers dressed in maroon overalls in front of a college administration building." (I tried Texas A&M Administration, but it wouldn't let me use that prompt.)

It also gives you four choices. Here's another: 

439446712-291364290731153-53171064983618

Try it. meta.ai
It just came out and is free and super easy. Log in w your Facebook account if you have one!  

The dirt and rake, on the concrete... is... amazing

• Hook 'Em 1

Oh, the possibilities,…

“A group of middle school students, after a big win, use a goalpost to assault middle aged fans wearing maroon”

”A large girl eats a list that was used to organize a queue outside a stadium”

Edited by statsman
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

The Old Warrior's Tale

The grizzled old man, his face etched with age and experience, gazed into the distance, his eyes clouding with memories. A small cut on his forehead, a tiny droplet of blood trickling down, seemed to transport him to a different time and place.

"Ah, the Battle of... um, Tuesday's Grocery Run," he began, his voice low and gravelly, as if recounting a legendary tale of valor.

"You see, I faced an enemy more formidable than any foe on the battlefield – a runaway shopping cart, careening wildly down the aisle, leaving destruction in its wake!"

He paused, his chest heaving with a mix of exhaustion and drama.

"I stood firm, like a rock, unwavering in the face of danger. My trusty cane, my sword, at the ready. With a swift swing, I deflected the cart's deadly path, saving innocent bystanders from certain doom!"

The old man's eyes sparkled with a hint of mischief, his voice rising with excitement.

"It was a battle for the ages, a testament to my unyielding spirit! The echoes of which will resound throughout the annals of history... or at least the aisles of this grocery store!"

A small chuckle escaped his lips, as he dabbed at the cut with a handkerchief, his eyes twinkling with the knowledge that, even in the most mundane moments, a hero's tale can be found.

download (13).jpeg

download (14).jpeg

Edited by Dennis Taylor
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

The Old Warrior's Tale

The grizzled old man, his face etched with age and experience, gazed into the distance, his eyes clouding with memories. A small cut on his forehead, a tiny droplet of blood trickling down, seemed to transport him to a different time and place.

"Ah, the Battle of... um, Tuesday's Grocery Run," he began, his voice low and gravelly, as if recounting a legendary tale of valor.

"You see, I faced an enemy more formidable than any foe on the battlefield – a runaway shopping cart, careening wildly down the aisle, leaving destruction in its wake!"

He paused, his chest heaving with a mix of exhaustion and drama.

"I stood firm, like a rock, unwavering in the face of danger. My trusty cane, my sword, at the ready. With a swift swing, I deflected the cart's deadly path, saving innocent bystanders from certain doom!"

The old man's eyes sparkled with a hint of mischief, his voice rising with excitement.

"It was a battle for the ages, a testament to my unyielding spirit! The echoes of which will resound throughout the annals of history... or at least the aisles of this grocery store!"

A small chuckle escaped his lips, as he dabbed at the cut with a handkerchief, his eyes twinkling with the knowledge that, even in the most mundane moments, a hero's tale can be found.

download (13).jpeg

download (14).jpeg

Shitty edit feature- change cart to goalpost and grocery store to Jones Stadium 

• Hook 'Em 1