• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

11 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Us “old people” never needed any of this fake A1 bullshit. 
We had Vargas…..

IMG_2829.jpeg

IMG_2828.jpeg

Brat, have you heard of this new band called The Cars? They used that guy too. I was 10 and because very interested in them when this album was released 

The_Cars_-_Candy-O.png

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Drool 2

Trev Alberts fired 18 employees in the Texas A&M athletic department today.  Among those released  were Justin Moore, executive deputy athletics director and chief operating officer, as well as Chris Park, deputy athletics director for external relations and business development, and Tyler Pigg according to a source with knowledge of the situation  No comment by Trev.  This is what happens when you have to pay someone $60,000,000 to not work there.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

Trev Alberts fired 18 employees in the Texas A&M athletic department today.  Among those released  were Justin Moore, executive deputy athletics director and chief operating officer, as well as Chris Park, deputy athletics director for external relations and business development, and Tyler Pigg according to a source with knowledge of the situation  No comment by Trev.  This is what happens when you have to pay someone $60,000,000 to not work there.

Albert’s is just running off the weak. Same as good ol ag Elko. They’re gonna have the fiercest athletics staff to go along with the best fercilities.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

That's fucked up.  Chris is a hell of a good man.  Aggie through and through, but never seen an ounce of aggy out of him.  Cut his teeth in San Marcos, then UTEP and Washington State so he could finally come home to his alma mater.  Hate that for him.

42 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

I think Bill Byrne did something similar when he took over, moving out long time, established hangers on. 

I remember he fired this really old guy, who had something to do with stadium upkeep. People were upset, because he had been there forever, and his crotchediness had become endearing to some. The very next year, we started reading the TexAgs complaints about the bat shit everywhere at Kyle Field. I think that old guy was killing the bats before they fired him. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Just now, GJ Winne said:

Aggie through and through, but never seen an ounce of aggy out of him.

Tell me you've never seen him with another aggie without telling me you've never seen him with another aggie. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, GJ Winne said:

That's fucked up.  Chris is a hell of a good man.  Aggie through and through, but never seen an ounce of aggy out of him.  Cut his teeth in San Marcos, then UTEP and Washington State so he could finally come home to his alma mater.  Hate that for him.

Fuck, I thought he was terrible here, but having Larry as the AD made his job pretty difficult.  

I assumed that when he left he went to sell insurance or something, like Franchione's kid.  

I love these kind of quotes:
"Offensive line play remains a concern. Seven sacks were allowed."

You don't say?

Shocked they didn’t say “defensive line is an absolute beast! Our O Line is great because this is the best line they will see all season”
  • Hook 'Em 1

So, they basically gave it back because what he did was against the rules then, but not against the rules now?

F'n brilliant.  No wonder Johnny 8-ball supports it. He wants people to forget about all the lies he told about making money off of merch.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

So, they basically gave it back because what he did was against the rules then, but not against the rules now?

F'n brilliant.  No wonder Johnny 8-ball supports it. He wants people to forget about all the lies he told about making money off of merch.

They should take back SMU's death penalty now.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

Bush sued the NCAA for defamation late last year. They're getting their heads beat in across the board with lawsuits. They collaborated with the Heisman people to give the trophy back, and the NCAA will recognize the Trojan title in 2004, and Bush drops the lawsuit. That's what various folks in the media and around different programs seem to believe. 

12 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Bush sued the NCAA for defamation late last year. They're getting their heads beat in across the board with lawsuits. They collaborated with the Heisman people to give the trophy back, and the NCAA will recognize the Trojan title in 2004, and Bush drops the lawsuit. That's what various folks in the media and around different programs seem to believe. 

Every lawsuit against them in the last 3-4 years has been a huge L. 

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

The NCAA will recognize the Trojan title in 2004, and Bush drops the lawsuit. 

And NCAA also agreed to recognize Aggy's greatest 27 moral victories that they previously had to forfeit. 

19 hours ago, deft said:

Albert’s is just running off the weak. Same as good ol ag Elko. They’re gonna have the fiercest athletics staff to go along with the best fercilities.

Gitchee licks in  a now

......and what not.

11 minutes ago, Scuba Saba said:

Love the line about atm having veto power on Texas joining the BIG. 

Well, it makes sense.  A&M is the big fish in this scenario.  If they don't want little brother tagging along, they should be able to make sure it doesn't happen.

'sips need to learn their station in life.

• Haha 1

It is weird that the first likenesses that A.I. gets correct on to the other side of the Uncanny Valley is fucking Aggies.  The simulation's simulation is not without a sense of humor, it would appear...

31 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

It is weird that the first likenesses that A.I. gets correct on to the other side of the Uncanny Valley is fucking Aggies.  The simulation's simulation is not without a sense of humor, it would appear...

Take it to the AI trash thread

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, deft said:

Fuck you kirk

2 hours ago, Kel Varnsen said:

kert

2 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

His name has been toyed with so much around here, I couldn't swear I can remember which is his real name at this point.

And I'm ok with that.

1 hour ago, Armybrat said:

*Kurt

You're all wrong. It's spelled K-U-N-T.

• Haha 2